Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-19-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default What is a "good kisser"?

People say this all the time: "He/she was a terrible/good kisser." But what does that really mean? What is a good kisser? It's easy to know a bad kisser, it seems like, but what's good? Do diff people like diff things, ultimately? Or is there any empirical baseline here? What's good/bad to you?

This has sweet fuck-all to do with fat sexuality per se, I am just curious to peer inside this term and see what it really means to people.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 09-19-2010 at 01:13 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:29 PM   #2
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Great Question!

I've always wondered what a great kiss was, myself, so I
could learn and be better at it. I'm guessing that a
decent kiss, accompanied by a lush, soft, tender, bodies
melting together hug/cuddle, could only be better, though.
My opinion only, your mileage may vary.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:30 PM   #3
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Well, to begin a great kisser is someone who's actually paying attention to kissing me. It's weird trying to think my way through this, oi. Let's see, not too sloppy, ad lib-y (lippy?) yet responsive, gentle lip nibbling, maybe a few butterfly kisses, some nice tongue action on escalation . . . and now I'm getting distracted.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:53 PM   #4
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

His truck pulled into the driveway. I had been drinking alone and he was unexpected. He ran up the deck steps and a neighbor saw him through the trees and tried to engage him in conversation. He, looking at me intently, blew the neighbor off and said low, 'let's go inside'.

I followed him and he leaned against the kitchen counter. I stood in the center of the room, expectant. He said, 'come here' and I went to him. When I stepped closer he pulled me towards him.

We were close, only our lips were apart and I could smell his heat like black pepper and hot taut skin. He brushed his lips against mine and caressed my cheek. He whispered, 'I love this face' and gently kissed me. My head fell back and he kissed my throat. I almost fell back and he held me tightly in his arms like iron. I thought, 'I never want to forget this moment'. I opened my eyes and he looked deeply in mine and seized my mouth with his hungrily.

His tongue and mouth were like hot velvet and we fit perfectly together. I was so overwhelmed I pulled away gasping. He laughed quietly and pulled me towards him again and we kissed for what seemed like forever, one hand running gently up and down my arm, then settling in the dip of my waist, then cupping a breast.

Again the neighbor called out to him and the spell was broken. He swore under his breath and said he had to go. Had he stayed he could have had me on the kitchen floor

He turned to walk out and walked into a wall. Then he found the sliding door, walked outside and fell down the steps. I stood there for ten minutes with my hand to my mouth wondering what the hell had just happened and I knew we were both in trouble.

Best kiss ever.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #5
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
His truck pulled into the driveway. I had been drinking alone and he was unexpected. He ran up the deck steps and a neighbor saw him through the trees and tried to engage him in conversation. He, looking at me intently, blew the neighbor off and said low, 'let's go inside'.

I followed him and he leaned against the kitchen counter. I stood in the center of the room, expectant. He said, 'come here' and I went to him. When I stepped closer he pulled me towards him.

We were close, only our lips were apart and I could smell his heat like black pepper and hot taut skin. He brushed his lips against mine and caressed my cheek. He whispered, 'I love this face' and gently kissed me. My head fell back and he kissed my throat. I almost fell back and he held me tightly in his arms like iron. I thought, 'I never want to forget this moment'. I opened my eyes and he looked deeply in mine and seized my mouth with his hungrily.

His tongue and mouth were like hot velvet and we fit perfectly together. I was so overwhelmed I pulled away gasping. He laughed quietly and pulled me towards him again and we kissed for what seemed like forever, one hand running gently up and down my arm, then settling in the dip of my waist, then cupping a breast.

Again the neighbor called out to him and the spell was broken. He swore under his breath and said he had to go. Had he stayed he could have had me on the kitchen floor

He turned to walk out and walked into a wall. Then he found the sliding door, walked outside and fell down the steps. I stood there for ten minutes with my hand to my mouth wondering what the hell had just happened and I knew we were both in trouble.

Best kiss ever.
All the hairs just went up on the back of my neck....OMG!!!

Rep, someone please rep this woman for me! Thank you
Old 09-19-2010, 06:35 PM   #6
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default *)(%#&#~!!! Rep System!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
All the hairs just went up on the back of my neck....OMG!!!

Rep, someone please rep this woman for me! Thank you
I can't Rep CP either. That kiss she documented
sounded even more ELECTRIC than this 50
foot tall arc:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !500KV Switch.jpg (5.8 KB, 706 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:28 PM   #7
FreekiTiki

FreekiTiki can now change their title

Very nice! Walked into the wall, I could see doing that.
Rep'd.
FreekiTiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:51 PM   #8
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wouldn't really know. Never really kissed that many girls. Only 2, to be exact, back in middle school for like 5 seconds. They never really critiqued me on my kissing. But I think I might be a good kisser... whatever that means. lol
Old 09-19-2010, 11:29 PM   #9
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Having recently kissed someone on a few different occasions who I would say is the best kisser I've kissed in at least a year (and maybe EVER)...I am very prepared to answer this question!

I've realized that when it comes to kissing, it is a much bigger danger to OVER-kiss as opposed to UNDER-kissing. For example, when a guy is super eager, sometimes that translates into fast and hard kissing, with a lot of fast mouth and lip and tongue movement, which usually just feels like the guy is trying to eat my face. That is over-kissing. (There can be a place where this is alright, but it's usually someone I've already had a lot of kissing time with, and we've gotten used to each other enough to increase speed.)

A good kiss, in my view, is much gentler, less constant/dramatic lip and tongue movement overall, and it's just softer and slower. (Hand movement, however, should remain. ) Part of what makes it hot is the anticipation and yearning and restraint and subtlety.

If all I'm going to be doing is kissing someone, and it's not a precursor of some sort, I prefer that second way 99% of the time.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 01:32 AM   #10
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Suffice it to say it is the highest form of communication. If both are attuned - kissing can take you to some pretty amazing places.
Old 09-20-2010, 03:43 AM   #11
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Best kiss ever.
Better than anything in the library. Truth.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:49 AM   #12
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
Better than anything in the library. Truth.
Good to know cos I started writing again and am going for gold. Thanks.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 09-20-2010, 12:13 PM   #13
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Actually,I have yet to experience a passionate kiss that left me wanting more.

One of the best kisses ever happened this summer. I was hanging out with this hottie and we chilled all day long. Finally, when we were chatting on the couch, he looked me in the eyes and said "Can I kiss you?"

I freakin melted. I was like FUCK YEA. And he gently kissed my lips.

We had relations a few days later, and he was slobbering on my face. Didn't really turn me off (the dude is HUNG), but I wasn't totally digging his tongue all over my face... but he did put that tongue to good use on my ladyparts.

My ex was a wicked sloppy kisser. I HATED kissing him. Im not into tongue cause I feel like all I get is a mouthful of someone else spit.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 12:36 PM   #14
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
His truck pulled into the driveway....
So--context? (is your answer) That's the thing, a good kiss *is* a lot about context, build-up, tension, meaning...not empirical stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
A good kiss, in my view, is much gentler, less constant/dramatic lip and tongue movement overall
Yah, I think I agree with that. Lips are tender lil things, so even the most passionate kiss isn't going to be super-mashy (one hopes).
Old 09-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #15
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

A good kiss for me is any kiss that turns me on (and by that I mean, I can feel it elsewhere in my body). That can vary from moment to moment, or situation to situation. Sometimes a light, soft kiss is good; usually several of them, one after the other. Other times, a deeper, more passionate kiss is required, one that lasts. My personal sweet spot is my neck. Kissing my neck, or alternating lips and neck, never fails to turn me on. If the guy is good at reading the moment, reading our physical connection, he'll kiss me well and I'll be turned on. If he's less apt, it won't be such a good kissing experience for me and I generally won't be interested in more, in that moment or at any point in the future.
Old 09-20-2010, 05:47 PM   #16
isamarie69
Live and let die!!!

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

Me Thats all i have to say about that! Thank you Forrest Gump
Old 09-20-2010, 06:09 PM   #17
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't claim to be a good kisser but seriously, tongue shouldn't be involved more than 5% of the time. It's meant to be a quick treat.

The tongue has more important uses/places, anyways.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:34 PM   #18
FreekiTiki

FreekiTiki can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by isamarie69 View Post
Me Thats all i have to say about that! Thank you Forrest Gump
Got any proof?
FreekiTiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:49 PM   #19
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

I have to honestly say that I don't want anything with a tongue to be a quick treat. It really is a matter of um....taste. lol

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 09-20-2010, 08:00 PM   #20
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
I don't claim to be a good kisser but seriously, tongue shouldn't be involved more than 5% of the time. It's meant to be a quick treat.

The tongue has more important uses/places, anyways.
He's a good kisser.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:35 PM   #21
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've wanted to address this topic since it was posted, but I feel like whenever I go to answer something like this, I'm telling secrets on a certain someone^--even when I'm not.

So, I'll amend this. Mr. TOM is a good kisser. He practices what he preaches and it really works for him. Trust me.

I'll leave it at that and move on to a more general idea of what I think of as a good kisser.

1: Occasional eye contact. Kissing often leads to eyes being closed but sometimes it's nice to keep them open, to make eye contact and see the reaction the kiss is causing in your partner.

2: Varying speeds and pressure, including occasional pauses where lips are barely touching and you can just feel your mingled warm breath brushing the tender skin of the lips. Antici-SAY IT-pation.

3: The right amount of spit/saliva. Okay, most folks don't like to be drooled on during a kiss (or, I guess, whenever), but a little wetness to the lips is nice.

4: Lip nibbles/sucking. I like a lot of this, but can see how it should probably be a fairly rare thing.

5: Not so much mouth mouth mouth mouth. How about miss a little and hit the chin, the nose, the cheeks, and then find the mouth again? Or sneak in a bit of a kiss on the neck?

Okay, I think those are my ideas for good kissing.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:55 PM   #22
liz (di-va)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
1: Occasional eye contact. Kissing often leads to eyes being closed but sometimes it's nice to keep them open, to make eye contact and see the reaction the kiss is causing in your partner.

2: Varying speeds and pressure, including occasional pauses where lips are barely touching and you can just feel your mingled warm breath brushing the tender skin of the lips. Antici-SAY IT-pation.

3: The right amount of spit/saliva. Okay, most folks don't like to be drooled on during a kiss (or, I guess, whenever), but a little wetness to the lips is nice.

4: Lip nibbles/sucking. I like a lot of this, but can see how it should probably be a fairly rare thing.

5: Not so much mouth mouth mouth mouth. How about miss a little and hit the chin, the nose, the cheeks, and then find the mouth again? Or sneak in a bit of a kiss on the neck?

Okay, I think those are my ideas for good kissing.
good list!!!
Old 09-21-2010, 08:28 PM   #23
Szombathy

Szombathy has super-sized repSzombathy has super-sized repSzombathy has super-sized repSzombathy has super-sized rep

A lot of this seems too technical to me. Sure, no one wants a slobbery kiss. But I think kissing is a lot like dancing--it involves determining who is in the lead role, responding to your partner, occasionally working in an impromptu moves, and paying attention to subtle moves.

A genuine motivation and passion also often makes for a better kiss, I think.
Szombathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:41 PM   #24
liz (di-va)

this thread is smexy
Old 10-07-2010, 05:49 PM   #25
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Best kiss ever.
I zoned out after reading this... I'm totally off to write some erotica...
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote