Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #26
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think it's really a personal preference. Kissing is always better once you've done it a few times with someone because you can learn what the other person likes and doesn't like.

I don't like a lot of tongue.. a little here and there is okay but I don't want to be choked by it or pull away from a kiss with more spit in my mouth that I started with. Also, it's nice to spice it up a little.. a peck here and there, a kiss on the cheek/neck/whatever instead of just constantly "french" kissing (it sounds juvenile but I can't think of another way to verbalize what I'm trying to say.)

Also I agree with whoever said too fast/hard is not good. I like to vary the intensity/speed a lot.. but if you're going so fast I can't keep up or you're eating my face off it's a no. Bad breath clearly makes for a bad kiss too.

So I guess a good kisser to me doesn't use a lot of tongue, varies the speed & intensity and has good breath. It's also nice when the person you're kissing is really in tune with you and your reactions and changes what he/she is doing based on that. There's nothing wrong with verbally communicating it but there's something sexy to me about a partner that can just tell by a sigh or a smile what turns me on.

Last edited by thatgirl08; 10-08-2010 at 10:09 PM.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:39 AM   #27
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on
Wink A good kisser?

When his kissing sessions have the power to make me achieve orgasm without any manual stimulation below the waist. That's a good kisser. Great is if we both achieve the Big 'O' and I get aftershocks [multiple orgasms]. Its happened quite a few times. But........

There are those horrid kissers [@ least speaking for me]:
1. Too wet and sloppy. I need a shower, a squeegee & a shammy. Yuck!
2. 'Woodpeckers': millisecond pecks on the lips. Irritating! Either kiss me or find the nearest Spruce. "ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! *in Woody Woodpecker fashion* ROFL.
3. Dry chapped lips that scratch mine.
4. Bad breath. Don't forget my nose is just above my mouth.
5. Guys that try to suck both of my lips into their mouth- especially if its our 1st smooch together. Yikes, gee wiz, dude. That ain't a way to turn me on.
6. The French Dip: A poorly executed French Kiss. Tongue is used too far. Like deep sea fishing or trying to find out what I had for breakfast the other day. Blech! Just gross.
7. The half hearted French Kiss. I don't know what this guy does/ how he does it but its weird. I've not unhinged his mouth to see but from what i feel against my tongue is that this guy i know curls his tongue under- so it does not quite come out. I meanwhile can't get my tongue past his fortress. But yet he still tried to french me this way.

I finally just took the lead, had him lie across the hotel bed [my FWB was here for business & pleasure], close his eyes & relax, opened his shirt, rested my breasts on his chest [luvs that], caressed his face w/ my hands and kissed his neck slowly & deliberately. As soon as he began to moan a bit, I traced his lips w/ my finger tips. After a cpl minutes he was sucking on one of my fingers. I then brought my lips up to his ear & whispered what I was going to do to him and he sharply, excitedly drew in a breath and exhaled. I ran my fingers through his short, cropped hair, firmly massaged his scalp and tilted his head back a little. Without wasting a minute, and whilst his lips were parted & vulnerable, i lightly traced his lips with my tongue. then kissed his upper lip, the lower lip until I gently glided my tongue inside along his- changing the angle of my head occasionally. Then I slowly withdraw from his mouth and would raise myself up & almost off of him, enticing him to come up for more. He actually came before I did w/that kiss. I guess cuz all my attention was focused on him, being in control, turning him on & hopefully teaching him a thing or 4.

Yeah he liked it a lot! lol. Know he can't get enough and always tries to find an excuse for me to kiss him like that practically anywhere. Um, I can't whip out the twins and lay him down on the Riverwalk here in San Antonio. ROFL. Silly Rabbit.

L8R kids,
Katerina
Old 10-24-2010, 07:19 PM   #28
riplee

riplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized rep

A "good" kiss should last at least one hour or more.
riplee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:41 AM   #29
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
Better than anything in the library. Truth.
I strongly disagree.

I think a good kiss is one that you want to keep repeating over and over.
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:33 PM   #30
Fat.n.sassy
CelebratingNeurodiversity

Fat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going onFat.n.sassy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Wow! Several of these posts will have me dreaming sweet dreams tonight!!

I've tried writing my impressions of good kissing but keep getting befuddled and have to hear "Mom, when's dinner gonna' be ready?", "Mom, I need you to sign my field trip permission slip!"...... When they are fed and out of my hair, I'll try to come back to this.

Thanks for the hotness in the mean time!!!
Fat.n.sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:45 AM   #31
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

In a van after a first date...
I wanted a kiss from him all night but wasn't sure how he felt about a woman making the first move. We had a fantastic night out--dinner, lovely pastry, fantastic chat, some hand holding--finally time to go home. He pulls into my driveway and we sit there in silence for a minute or two. We look at one another and smile. He leans in for a kiss and so do I. We butt heads and laugh hysterically for about 5 minutes. He says, "I SO wanna try that again." so I said, "Why dontcha?" (waiting for him to move in and just as he does I stop him and say, "This time I'll let YOU do it...so that we dont end up having to go to the emergency room." We laughed and then shared some fantastic slow, sweet, soft and yet also hard french kisses in which we teased one another with little sucks and nibbles. He half moaned. SCORE!!!
Old 10-30-2010, 07:40 PM   #32
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Not too long after a friend of mine's boyfriend broke up with her, she was beginning to miss some of the physical comforts of the relationship - most notably, cuddling and kissing. I really enjoy cuddling (at the time, it was all I knew - ahh, to have that simplicity again), and so we just kind of decided we would comfort each other when the chance arose by snuggling up to each other. She also commented on the fact she'd be interested in kissing me. I had not yet been kissed, and given my reaction to simple physical contact, I wasn't about to dive in without thinking about it first.

Long story short, I eventually decided to give it a go. I let her know I was interested in that step. She questioned it, wanting to be sure I was okay with it and not simply "giving in" or something to that effect. I answered by leaning in close and rubbing her nose with mine. And she kissed me. I had fun with it. I experimented, the way I do with pretty much everything. I also reacted, sometimes letting her nudge me one way or another to see if I was staying on track. Occasionally I paused - this got to be something I did often, because she would always look at me and ask "What?" as though something was wrong, and this amused me = P

We wound up being cuddle/makeout buddies for about two months, until she met someone and started dating them. I never had any intentions on her, nor she on me, and so aside from missing the fun and comfort I'd had with her, I'm not at all sore.

Relevance to the topic: While she hasn't had that many boyfriends over the course of her life, I was hardly the first guy she'd kissed without there being a relationship going on. So, she had a decent amount of experience to compare to when she said I was a good kisser. We're still friends. We hang out from time to time. It's never been awkward, which I suppose is a good sign.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:52 PM   #33
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

And please don't have bad breath. Beer, pizza, coffee, cigs... eurgh. I don't mind a little cognac on your breath, and I don't always like a guy who tastes like toothpaste or gum every time we kiss, but bad breath can ruin a good moment.

Candycorn breath... yum.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #34
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

A: Anticipation. Will she, won't she, is it time, is it not. The deep looks into each others eyes, gauging the Moment. Draw this part out like a blade because the deep cut is soo satisfying.

B: Breath. Is it good, did I have too much garlic? Did I bring the flavory breath mints or the mentholyptus Halls cough drops? Make it a strawberry field not a skunk crossing.

C: Closeness. Do we melt into each other? Is it a quick peck of nervousness? I want the kiss to be the part of ourselves touching the most.

D: Depth. Do I caress the curvature of her lips with mine, or am I going all Rocky Balboa on her uvula? Ultimately, if you're both patient, you'll balance it out.

E: Eagerness. Kisses should be exciting. A kiss as an afterthought means precisely that. I want the date to focus on building up to that moment.

F: Flavor. Ties in with breath. Do we want the teenybopper Strawberry lip gloss, the sharp taste of lipstick, or the natural taste of skin on skin? It's whatever my lady wants, just no Vapo-Rub.

G: Galvanic. Like touching the cat after walking across the rug, the kiss should electrify, make the hairs tingle, send blasts of nerve impulses across your brain like fire.

H: Hand-in-hand. While touching as much of each other as possible heightens the experience, the feeling of her fingers in yours as your lips touch is wondrous.

I: Isolated. The kiss should shut out the world, whether you're at home in front of a fire or front row at a KISS concert. She is your world and you are Neil Farking Armstrong. Plant that flag, Neil.

J: Jovial. A kiss combined with humor is always a plus. Nothing better than watching a movie together, laughing out loud, staring into each other's eyes and realizing you both get it, then kissing deep, giggling and laughing into it.

K: Kinetic. The kiss should ignite your passions, fuel your resolve. Like the kiss that Leia gave Luke before swinging across the chasm (albeit later on found to be some weird-ass brother/sister snog), or a Red Bull shot, the kiss should give a guy wings let him know he can achieve the impossible. She should make you tingle from your lips to your butt cheeks.

L: Lasting. Don't time it, don't treat it like a game of hot potato. A true kiss should transcend time, make you forget where and when you are. Make it a game, see how long you can push it before you either run out of saliva or pass out from lack of oxygen.

M: Mellifluous. Make the kiss savory, like a cold beer at the end of a hot day. Tease her lips with yours, nibble her bottom lip, slip your tongue just inside and under her top lip, caressing it slowly. Feel the moistness there. Make your lips the succulent peach she just can't get enough of.

N: Newness. Make it her best kiss of all time, every time. Try to bottle the lightning, never show a lack of intensity or desire. Let her know it's as powerful to you ten years later as it was in the first ten minutes.

O: Open-mouthed. French kissing is an art, and as such you don't need to paint a Mona Lisa every time. Take in her breath, tease her mouth with yours, entwine the tongues. If you have gum, lose it beforehand. Don't eat or drink anything gassy if you want to do this because nothing's as much of a turn off as a belch into someone's mouth.

P: Pressure. Consistent but not excessive. You're making love to her lips not blowing up a balloon. If she's pushed up against the wall, her body wrapped around you, kiss in like manner. If you spent an hour kissing, go softly.

Q: Quiet. While some may think the soothing jazz sounds of Kenny G are good background music, sometimes a complete lack of music is preferred. The sounds of your lips smacking can heighten the experience, plus give a good idea of how sloppy a smoocher you are. Do you moan? Does she? Is it a make out session or an envelope licking contest?

R: Remembrance. Remember where and when you had your first kiss. Remember what she was wearing, what perfume she wore. What you had for dinner. Remember if she lost a shoe, broke a nail. Did she bonk heads with you. Girls dig the fact a guy can remember details like that, so guys, store it in your head next to the starting lineup of the 1982 Cardinals or your recipe for beefy nachos or the measurements of Miss December 1989 or the best quotes from Blazing Saddles. It will benefit you someday, I promise you. Girls, there's a good chance he may have forgotten what he had for breakfast this morning, so make sure that first kiss is one he won't forget.

S: Sensual. In many ways the power of the kiss tells a woman how you are in bed, how you would please her, and so on. While the goal is not to give her the kissing equivalent of a long, slow screw up against the wall, your talent at exciting her with just your lips (and it's all connected, so the power of it will go elsewhere in her body) is a gateway to making her feel like the queen of your castle.

T: Teeth. Soft bites are very sensual. Harder bites can be passionate, animalistic, powerful. We don't want bloodshed, but sometimes drawing back from a deep kiss, your teeth pulling her bottom lip back with you, only forces her to go closer to you. Again, gauge her responses, see if she responds in kind.

U: Undulate. Move in tune with her body, entwine yourself around her. Kisses can be a dance, and if you can do the mouth lambada, the rest can be a cakewalk if done properly.

V: Verisimilitude. Some women judge kisses by what they may see in films and read about in literature, where numerous takes can be done until some egotistical director is able to convince a viewer that two people who are acting can produce a kiss that is realistic and intense. In a romance novel, the kiss can be detailed to the writer's content. Approach your kiss in a similar fashion, and make it award-winning in her heart.

W: Wanting. Simple enough. Make it so she wants more and more and more and more until you're drunk with it.

X: Xanadu. Since not too many words in this subject begin with X, take her to another world, beautiful, magical, and hopefully not including a soundtrack from Olivia Newton-John.

Y: Yearning. The goal of any good kiss is that days later, when she may be talking about it with girlfriends or sisters, she can in some residual way still feel that kiss on her lips, which triggers an immediate desire for more. Be the pleasant memory that she can't just put out of her foremost thoughts.

Z: Zealousness. It's a wonderful thought to know that a kiss may never end. Don't let it.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #35
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
A: Anticipation. Will she, won't she, is it time, is it not. The deep looks into each others eyes, gauging the Moment. Draw this part out like a blade because the deep cut is soo satisfying.

B: Breath. Is it good, did I have too much garlic? Did I bring the flavory breath mints or the mentholyptus Halls cough drops? Make it a strawberry field not a skunk crossing.

C: Closeness. Do we melt into each other? Is it a quick peck of nervousness? I want the kiss to be the part of ourselves touching the most.

D: Depth. Do I caress the curvature of her lips with mine, or am I going all Rocky Balboa on her uvula? Ultimately, if you're both patient, you'll balance it out.

E: Eagerness. Kisses should be exciting. A kiss as an afterthought means precisely that. I want the date to focus on building up to that moment.

F: Flavor. Ties in with breath. Do we want the teenybopper Strawberry lip gloss, the sharp taste of lipstick, or the natural taste of skin on skin? It's whatever my lady wants, just no Vapo-Rub.

G: Galvanic. Like touching the cat after walking across the rug, the kiss should electrify, make the hairs tingle, send blasts of nerve impulses across your brain like fire.

H: Hand-in-hand. While touching as much of each other as possible heightens the experience, the feeling of her fingers in yours as your lips touch is wondrous.

I: Isolated. The kiss should shut out the world, whether you're at home in front of a fire or front row at a KISS concert. She is your world and you are Neil Farking Armstrong. Plant that flag, Neil.

J: Jovial. A kiss combined with humor is always a plus. Nothing better than watching a movie together, laughing out loud, staring into each other's eyes and realizing you both get it, then kissing deep, giggling and laughing into it.

K: Kinetic. The kiss should ignite your passions, fuel your resolve. Like the kiss that Leia gave Luke before swinging across the chasm (albeit later on found to be some weird-ass brother/sister snog), or a Red Bull shot, the kiss should give a guy wings let him know he can achieve the impossible. She should make you tingle from your lips to your butt cheeks.

L: Lasting. Don't time it, don't treat it like a game of hot potato. A true kiss should transcend time, make you forget where and when you are. Make it a game, see how long you can push it before you either run out of saliva or pass out from lack of oxygen.

M: Mellifluous. Make the kiss savory, like a cold beer at the end of a hot day. Tease her lips with yours, nibble her bottom lip, slip your tongue just inside and under her top lip, caressing it slowly. Feel the moistness there. Make your lips the succulent peach she just can't get enough of.

N: Newness. Make it her best kiss of all time, every time. Try to bottle the lightning, never show a lack of intensity or desire. Let her know it's as powerful to you ten years later as it was in the first ten minutes.

O: Open-mouthed. French kissing is an art, and as such you don't need to paint a Mona Lisa every time. Take in her breath, tease her mouth with yours, entwine the tongues. If you have gum, lose it beforehand. Don't eat or drink anything gassy if you want to do this because nothing's as much of a turn off as a belch into someone's mouth.

P: Pressure. Consistent but not excessive. You're making love to her lips not blowing up a balloon. If she's pushed up against the wall, her body wrapped around you, kiss in like manner. If you spent an hour kissing, go softly.

Q: Quiet. While some may think the soothing jazz sounds of Kenny G are good background music, sometimes a complete lack of music is preferred. The sounds of your lips smacking can heighten the experience, plus give a good idea of how sloppy a smoocher you are. Do you moan? Does she? Is it a make out session or an envelope licking contest?

R: Remembrance. Remember where and when you had your first kiss. Remember what she was wearing, what perfume she wore. What you had for dinner. Remember if she lost a shoe, broke a nail. Did she bonk heads with you. Girls dig the fact a guy can remember details like that, so guys, store it in your head next to the starting lineup of the 1982 Cardinals or your recipe for beefy nachos or the measurements of Miss December 1989 or the best quotes from Blazing Saddles. It will benefit you someday, I promise you. Girls, there's a good chance he may have forgotten what he had for breakfast this morning, so make sure that first kiss is one he won't forget.

S: Sensual. In many ways the power of the kiss tells a woman how you are in bed, how you would please her, and so on. While the goal is not to give her the kissing equivalent of a long, slow screw up against the wall, your talent at exciting her with just your lips (and it's all connected, so the power of it will go elsewhere in her body) is a gateway to making her feel like the queen of your castle.

T: Teeth. Soft bites are very sensual. Harder bites can be passionate, animalistic, powerful. We don't want bloodshed, but sometimes drawing back from a deep kiss, your teeth pulling her bottom lip back with you, only forces her to go closer to you. Again, gauge her responses, see if she responds in kind.

U: Undulate. Move in tune with her body, entwine yourself around her. Kisses can be a dance, and if you can do the mouth lambada, the rest can be a cakewalk if done properly.

V: Verisimilitude. Some women judge kisses by what they may see in films and read about in literature, where numerous takes can be done until some egotistical director is able to convince a viewer that two people who are acting can produce a kiss that is realistic and intense. In a romance novel, the kiss can be detailed to the writer's content. Approach your kiss in a similar fashion, and make it award-winning in her heart.

W: Wanting. Simple enough. Make it so she wants more and more and more and more until you're drunk with it.

X: Xanadu. Since not too many words in this subject begin with X, take her to another world, beautiful, magical, and hopefully not including a soundtrack from Olivia Newton-John.

Y: Yearning. The goal of any good kiss is that days later, when she may be talking about it with girlfriends or sisters, she can in some residual way still feel that kiss on her lips, which triggers an immediate desire for more. Be the pleasant memory that she can't just put out of her foremost thoughts.

Z: Zealousness. It's a wonderful thought to know that a kiss may never end. Don't let it.
I would like to kiss you. This is the perfect list of criteria for a perfect kiss.

Except... My very first kiss was under the stars in a corn field in Iowa. I love stars, and it's part of the reason I'm moving off to the country. Kiss me under the stars, in the rain, under the sun, or under the moon. All isolated, beautiful, romantic, and quiet.

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:40 AM   #36
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love_emily View Post
I would like to kiss you. This is the perfect list of criteria for a perfect kiss.

Except... My very first kiss was under the stars in a corn field in Iowa. I love stars, and it's part of the reason I'm moving off to the country. Kiss me under the stars, in the rain, under the sun, or under the moon. All isolated, beautiful, romantic, and quiet.
My first kiss was in the back of the library in high school. Romantic, isolated, beautiful and quiet was not part of the equation lol. In fact most of my sexual exploring was in the Science department stairwell, no cornfields I'm afraid.

Your lucky yours came in such a romantic setting. The rest of us had to make due lol
Old 12-14-2010, 04:42 AM   #37
FAjastone

FAjastone has said some nice things

In my opinion a good kisser is like a good dance partner, you need to not only pay attention to what going on with you, you need to be paying attention to her (or him). You don't get too eager, but you don't keep it all to yourself.
It is a shared moment in time, you don't want her(or him) to remember it as the time they were subjected to attempted murder by tongue
Kissing, like many things in life, is all about moderation.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:23 AM   #38
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
People say this all the time: "He/she was a terrible/good kisser." But what does that really mean? What is a good kisser? It's easy to know a bad kisser, it seems like, but what's good? Do diff people like diff things, ultimately? Or is there any empirical baseline here? What's good/bad to you?

This has sweet fuck-all to do with fat sexuality per se, I am just curious to peer inside this term and see what it really means to people.

LOL i was thinking about this the other day.what really is a good kisser? been thinking about that for a while now.lol
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:03 PM   #39
KingColt

KingColt has super-sized repKingColt has super-sized repKingColt has super-sized repKingColt has super-sized rep

For me, a good kiss has to be warm, taste good (which I assume alongside hygiene has something to do with chemistry) and not be to overly excited. The last part is pretty important to me, I´ve had girls kiss me so intensly that they triggered a gag reflex, which is both nauseating and embarassing. But surely there are also folks that like it when their partner takes charge like that. To each their own, I guess.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #40
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

THIS. SO this. I like thoroughness.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #41
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

someone whos lips are soft, and gentle...that glide across yours like ice...but feel warm like the sun...that give you chills and makes you melt all at the same time...one that taste sweet...but satisfying...one that leaves its mark, with out leaving a trail...that touches you so deep...that you still feel the touch when its over...one that is natural, not awkward...breathtaking and terrifying at the same time...

hmmm...i mixed a good kiss and a good kisser all together...oh well
Old 12-18-2010, 04:50 AM   #42
BCBeccabae
Pearchan-y

BCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging in

My favorite topic :3

There are several aspects to what makes a good kiss, good. However, I feel these aspects should come together in somewhat of an effortless manner.

I've kissed a lot of people, and the ones that were the best, all my mind could focus on was them. The kissing. What was going on. With kisses that weren't that engaging to me, my mind would wander off onto random subject after subject. Basically, even though our lips were connected, we weren't connected.

I think a lot of it has to do with the chemistry. I feel there are some people, probably most people, that you aren't going to be able to really make out with for 4 hours straight. I've only experienced this once, so I'm assuming it's rare. haha

What this actually consisted of though?
The perfect mixture of slow and soft, building into hard and fast. Over and over. Like the perfect viscous cycle of sexual frustration. Taking in the lower lip between both of mine and nibbling or sucking (or having this done to me). Nibbling in general. Kissing to where two lips were always focused on one lip (whether it be me to him, or him to me). Sliding the tip of the tongue gently across the lower lip. Tongues clashing randomly, but consistently. Moaning. Whispering. Urgency. Lips trailing off to pay attention to the ears, neck, jaw, shoulders, etc. Fingers through the hair, around the neck, at the hips, on the belly, digging into spine, etc...depending on what stage it was in. Bodies completely in tune with each other and their motions against each other.
Of course, said description is isolated, full on, making out.
That being said, dem kisses always make me yearn for that isolated, full on, making out.
BCBeccabae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:29 PM   #43
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
Now, do you recite these before or during the kiss?
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:31 PM   #44
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

this thread just makes me sigh.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:51 PM   #45
Meddlecase
I am a whorebath.

Meddlecase can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMeddlecase can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The best kisses are usually incredibly sloppy, as they are done in the passion of sex, so the objective goes from "skillful and attentive" to "I just wanna put my fucking lips somewhere near yours fuck your hot".
I hate kissing someone with a small mouth, though. It's so weird, since I have big lips. Like. It's weird.
Meddlecase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:45 AM   #46
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

just don't be any of these and you're probably doing it right

http://mingle2.com/blog/view/bad-kissers
Old 12-19-2010, 11:42 AM   #47
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Since it's on topic, Bill Plympton's Guide on "How To Kiss"
Old 12-21-2010, 07:00 PM   #48
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCBeccabae View Post
The perfect mixture of slow and soft, building into hard and fast. Over and over. Like the perfect viscous cycle of sexual frustration. Taking in the lower lip between both of mine and nibbling or sucking (or having this done to me). Nibbling in general. Kissing to where two lips were always focused on one lip (whether it be me to him, or him to me). Sliding the tip of the tongue gently across the lower lip. Tongues clashing randomly, but consistently. Moaning. Whispering. Urgency. Lips trailing off to pay attention to the ears, neck, jaw, shoulders, etc. Fingers through the hair, around the neck, at the hips, on the belly, digging into spine, etc...depending on what stage it was in. Bodies completely in tune with each other and their motions against each other.
Of course, said description is isolated, full on, making out.
That being said, dem kisses always make me yearn for that isolated, full on, making out.
This 100%, over and over. Suddenly feeling pretty nostalgic for a certain boy right now.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #49
cute&curly

cute&curly has said some nice things

Reading all of this is making me very lonely. Bf is only 2 hours away, but that seems way too far
Soon, my honey, soon
Old 12-22-2010, 03:03 AM   #50
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute&curly View Post
Reading all of this is making me very lonely. Bf is only 2 hours away, but that seems way too far
Soon, my honey, soon
makes me feel worse,atleast you have someone to kiss. wish i did.