Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-29-2010, 04:27 PM   #51
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
makes me feel worse,atleast you have someone to kiss. wish i did.
I wish I had someone too! I'm in the search right now.

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:38 AM   #52
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

How about standing on a chair so everyone can see and kissing your girl at the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve? If that's not a powerful, impact kiss then I don't know what is.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:40 AM   #53
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
How about standing on a chair so everyone can see and kissing your girl at the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve? If that's not a powerful, impact kiss then I don't know what is.
Sounds like a fun experience, but I think for me, the best kisses are probably not public.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #54
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Sounds like a fun experience, but I think for me, the best kisses are probably not public.
How about coming home from work just as your significant other is waking up, kissing her and saying "Honey I'm home?"
Old 01-09-2011, 12:06 PM   #55
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ME!

/Thread
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:18 PM   #56
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Hey! Me too! We've got so much in common
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:00 AM   #57
ThinkingFA

ThinkingFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThinkingFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The look of longing in her eyes was an invitation. The time for hesitation had passed, and the time to seize the moment was upon us. I cradled her dimpled cheeks in my hands, my eyes never leaving hers until, at last, our lips came together. One gentle kiss, then we parted and gazed at each other for a moment - just long enough to tell the other we wanted, no needed, more.

Our lips met again - softly, slowly. A few seconds to the rest of the world felt like a magical hour to us. We parted, my lower lip gently between her teeth. Her breath was sweet, like a springtime breeze. She brushed my cheek then gently tugged my earlobe with her teeth. Her tongue playfully darted around my ear, mingling with her warm breath. I shuddered in that way people do before getting goosebumps.

Again she looked into my eyes. She didn't have to say anything. I knew and she knew.
ThinkingFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:55 AM   #58
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

The kiss was passionate and sensual. It went on for hours, full of intensity and longing. Release was not to be found.

We realized many hours later how important it is not to keep your fingernail glue next to your lip gloss on the nightstand.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:19 PM   #59
BigWarmMan

BigWarmMan can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
His truck pulled into the driveway. I had been drinking alone and he was unexpected. He ran up the deck steps and a neighbor saw him through the trees and tried to engage him in conversation. He, looking at me intently, blew the neighbor off and said low, 'let's go inside'.

I followed him and he leaned against the kitchen counter. I stood in the center of the room, expectant. He said, 'come here' and I went to him. When I stepped closer he pulled me towards him.

We were close, only our lips were apart and I could smell his heat like black pepper and hot taut skin. He brushed his lips against mine and caressed my cheek. He whispered, 'I love this face' and gently kissed me. My head fell back and he kissed my throat. I almost fell back and he held me tightly in his arms like iron. I thought, 'I never want to forget this moment'. I opened my eyes and he looked deeply in mine and seized my mouth with his hungrily.

His tongue and mouth were like hot velvet and we fit perfectly together. I was so overwhelmed I pulled away gasping. He laughed quietly and pulled me towards him again and we kissed for what seemed like forever, one hand running gently up and down my arm, then settling in the dip of my waist, then cupping a breast.

Again the neighbor called out to him and the spell was broken. He swore under his breath and said he had to go. Had he stayed he could have had me on the kitchen floor

He turned to walk out and walked into a wall. Then he found the sliding door, walked outside and fell down the steps. I stood there for ten minutes with my hand to my mouth wondering what the hell had just happened and I knew we were both in trouble.

Best kiss ever.
Yup. That's a good one!
Old 01-10-2011, 08:30 PM   #60
BigWarmMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
A: Anticipation. Will she, won't she, is it time, is it not. The deep looks into each others eyes, gauging the Moment. Draw this part out like a blade because the deep cut is soo satisfying.

B: Breath. Is it good, did I have too much garlic? Did I bring the flavory breath mints or the mentholyptus Halls cough drops? Make it a strawberry field not a skunk crossing.

C: Closeness. Do we melt into each other? Is it a quick peck of nervousness? I want the kiss to be the part of ourselves touching the most.

D: Depth. Do I caress the curvature of her lips with mine, or am I going all Rocky Balboa on her uvula? Ultimately, if you're both patient, you'll balance it out.

E: Eagerness. Kisses should be exciting. A kiss as an afterthought means precisely that. I want the date to focus on building up to that moment.

F: Flavor. Ties in with breath. Do we want the teenybopper Strawberry lip gloss, the sharp taste of lipstick, or the natural taste of skin on skin? It's whatever my lady wants, just no Vapo-Rub.

G: Galvanic. Like touching the cat after walking across the rug, the kiss should electrify, make the hairs tingle, send blasts of nerve impulses across your brain like fire.

H: Hand-in-hand. While touching as much of each other as possible heightens the experience, the feeling of her fingers in yours as your lips touch is wondrous.

I: Isolated. The kiss should shut out the world, whether you're at home in front of a fire or front row at a KISS concert. She is your world and you are Neil Farking Armstrong. Plant that flag, Neil.

J: Jovial. A kiss combined with humor is always a plus. Nothing better than watching a movie together, laughing out loud, staring into each other's eyes and realizing you both get it, then kissing deep, giggling and laughing into it.

K: Kinetic. The kiss should ignite your passions, fuel your resolve. Like the kiss that Leia gave Luke before swinging across the chasm (albeit later on found to be some weird-ass brother/sister snog), or a Red Bull shot, the kiss should give a guy wings let him know he can achieve the impossible. She should make you tingle from your lips to your butt cheeks.

L: Lasting. Don't time it, don't treat it like a game of hot potato. A true kiss should transcend time, make you forget where and when you are. Make it a game, see how long you can push it before you either run out of saliva or pass out from lack of oxygen.

M: Mellifluous. Make the kiss savory, like a cold beer at the end of a hot day. Tease her lips with yours, nibble her bottom lip, slip your tongue just inside and under her top lip, caressing it slowly. Feel the moistness there. Make your lips the succulent peach she just can't get enough of.

N: Newness. Make it her best kiss of all time, every time. Try to bottle the lightning, never show a lack of intensity or desire. Let her know it's as powerful to you ten years later as it was in the first ten minutes.

O: Open-mouthed. French kissing is an art, and as such you don't need to paint a Mona Lisa every time. Take in her breath, tease her mouth with yours, entwine the tongues. If you have gum, lose it beforehand. Don't eat or drink anything gassy if you want to do this because nothing's as much of a turn off as a belch into someone's mouth.

P: Pressure. Consistent but not excessive. You're making love to her lips not blowing up a balloon. If she's pushed up against the wall, her body wrapped around you, kiss in like manner. If you spent an hour kissing, go softly.

Q: Quiet. While some may think the soothing jazz sounds of Kenny G are good background music, sometimes a complete lack of music is preferred. The sounds of your lips smacking can heighten the experience, plus give a good idea of how sloppy a smoocher you are. Do you moan? Does she? Is it a make out session or an envelope licking contest?

R: Remembrance. Remember where and when you had your first kiss. Remember what she was wearing, what perfume she wore. What you had for dinner. Remember if she lost a shoe, broke a nail. Did she bonk heads with you. Girls dig the fact a guy can remember details like that, so guys, store it in your head next to the starting lineup of the 1982 Cardinals or your recipe for beefy nachos or the measurements of Miss December 1989 or the best quotes from Blazing Saddles. It will benefit you someday, I promise you. Girls, there's a good chance he may have forgotten what he had for breakfast this morning, so make sure that first kiss is one he won't forget.

S: Sensual. In many ways the power of the kiss tells a woman how you are in bed, how you would please her, and so on. While the goal is not to give her the kissing equivalent of a long, slow screw up against the wall, your talent at exciting her with just your lips (and it's all connected, so the power of it will go elsewhere in her body) is a gateway to making her feel like the queen of your castle.

T: Teeth. Soft bites are very sensual. Harder bites can be passionate, animalistic, powerful. We don't want bloodshed, but sometimes drawing back from a deep kiss, your teeth pulling her bottom lip back with you, only forces her to go closer to you. Again, gauge her responses, see if she responds in kind.

U: Undulate. Move in tune with her body, entwine yourself around her. Kisses can be a dance, and if you can do the mouth lambada, the rest can be a cakewalk if done properly.

V: Verisimilitude. Some women judge kisses by what they may see in films and read about in literature, where numerous takes can be done until some egotistical director is able to convince a viewer that two people who are acting can produce a kiss that is realistic and intense. In a romance novel, the kiss can be detailed to the writer's content. Approach your kiss in a similar fashion, and make it award-winning in her heart.

W: Wanting. Simple enough. Make it so she wants more and more and more and more until you're drunk with it.

X: Xanadu. Since not too many words in this subject begin with X, take her to another world, beautiful, magical, and hopefully not including a soundtrack from Olivia Newton-John.

Y: Yearning. The goal of any good kiss is that days later, when she may be talking about it with girlfriends or sisters, she can in some residual way still feel that kiss on her lips, which triggers an immediate desire for more. Be the pleasant memory that she can't just put out of her foremost thoughts.

Z: Zealousness. It's a wonderful thought to know that a kiss may never end. Don't let it.
That covers it, I think. If codifying and quantifying a good kiss is possible, you've done as well as can be I think.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:02 PM   #61
BigWarmMan

This is such a lovely thread!

I'm not as poetic or thorough as most of you. I generally trust biology in this. Being sensitive to signals both behavioral and physiological is the key, I think, to kissing someone well. But technique aside, the best kisses are a matter of mutual chemistry. Maybe alchemy is a better term, because a great kiss is more than the sum of the two kissers. Pheromones combine with magic and conscious thought is swept under a wave of passion.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:04 PM   #62
BigWarmMan

That said, let's hear it for pheromones! People worry about their breath so much when they kiss, yet the breath is the primary delivery vehicle for pheromones! Pheromones are your body's chemical signals. You release them into the air when you are receptive to mating. Pheromones seem at least partially keyed to individuals.

Back in the day, I often found that some women could have a number of classic "bad breath" things going-- garlic, booze, coffee, even cigarettes-- and still just taste and smell awesome in a kiss, while others could smell -meh- with freshly brushed teeth. I used to wonder about this, but now think the difference was all about the p-mones! Purely speculation, but I think maybe people project pheromones that are more chemically keyed to other specific individuals and types. This seems totally unrelated to appearance.

So, don't worry so much about that buttery garlic bread. Trust your pheromones!
Old 01-11-2011, 02:57 PM   #63
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

After reading the above Alphabet of Kissing... please someone, anyone, kiss me right now. I've actually never wanted one more.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:30 PM   #64
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
After reading the above Alphabet of Kissing... please someone, anyone, kiss me right now. I've actually never wanted one more.
Buy me plane tickets?
Old 01-11-2011, 09:04 PM   #65
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I believe a good kisser is adaptable. They don't have one style or one way of kissing. They always mix it up, on occasion they might come in with a peck, sometimes very hot and just passionate. Sometimes just a normal kiss. I can honestly say that just one way of kissing constantly gets boring. So being able to mix it up is what makes someone a good kisser to me

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:23 AM   #66
AmazingAmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne View Post
I believe a good kisser is adaptable. They don't have one style or one way of kissing. They always mix it up, on occasion they might come in with a peck, sometimes very hot and just passionate. Sometimes just a normal kiss. I can honestly say that just one way of kissing constantly gets boring. So being able to mix it up is what makes someone a good kisser to me
I agree with this. I've only had very few kissers who've provided a pleasant surprise every time, and it says a lot about what they're like in the bedroom too. Ugh, makes me recall this one dude who I met in a club and stupidily agreed to 'date' for a while (ie, drive around in his car). He was constantly set on washing machine mode. Ouch and UGH!
Old 01-12-2011, 09:31 AM   #67
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Also, what the person does with their hands is also a huge part of the kiss - and I'm just talking the neck and above. When this is done well, it can make a good kiss a GREAT kiss.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:33 AM   #68
Admiral_Snackbar

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I agree with this. I've only had very few kissers who've provided a pleasant surprise every time, and it says a lot about what they're like in the bedroom too. Ugh, makes me recall this one dude who I met in a club and stupidily agreed to 'date' for a while (ie, drive around in his car). He was constantly set on washing machine mode. Ouch and UGH!
I just had a mental image of a guy spinning his tongue around with a bunch of change clinking and a slowly-melting ChapStik in his mouth, finally vibrating and salivating until he came to a controlled stop.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:29 PM   #69
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Also, what the person does with their hands is also a huge part of the kiss - and I'm just talking the neck and above. When this is done well, it can make a good kiss a GREAT kiss.
God, yes....the hands......

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:55 PM   #70
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Buy me plane tickets?
Okay, that was uncalled for, I admit. Wish I could redact it, but posts lose edit-able status too fast here...

I do understand your craving, though. I feel it myself, though I'm longing more for physical contact in general than kissing... although the latter would certainly not be unwelcome.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:22 PM   #71
AmazingAmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Okay, that was uncalled for, I admit. Wish I could redact it, but posts lose edit-able status too fast here...

I do understand your craving, though. I feel it myself, though I'm longing more for physical contact in general than kissing... although the latter would certainly not be unwelcome.

Oh hey no worries, I knew you were making a joke! And ditto. I just want any sort of intimacy right now. I conversation with substance wouldn't even go amiss!
Old 01-14-2011, 07:29 PM   #72
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My perfect kiss was also my first. We'd spent the morning (Actually afternoon. We'd both been out late the previous night.) in a blanket fort in her room. She had been snuggling next to each other for almost an hour when she whispered in my ear. "Can I try something?" I responded blankly: "Sure, what?"

And she kissed me. Nothing has ever felt quite so electric as that moment when our lips met. I had fire in my veins, and lightning in my bones. For the first time in my life, I felt genuinely manly, and more importantly, attractive. We were all there was to the world for a few short minutes. Pity the relationship went to hell a few months later. (Should have seen it coming. This first kiss? Happened while she was still with another man.)
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:13 AM   #73
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickMan View Post
My perfect kiss was also my first. We'd spent the morning (Actually afternoon. We'd both been out late the previous night.) in a blanket fort in her room. She had been snuggling next to each other for almost an hour when she whispered in my ear. "Can I try something?" I responded blankly: "Sure, what?"

And she kissed me. Nothing has ever felt quite so electric as that moment when our lips met. I had fire in my veins, and lightning in my bones. For the first time in my life, I felt genuinely manly, and more importantly, attractive. We were all there was to the world for a few short minutes. Pity the relationship went to hell a few months later. (Should have seen it coming. This first kiss? Happened while she was still with another man.)

LOL! i actually thought that was romantic until i read the end.LOL
Old 01-17-2011, 08:54 AM   #74
Admiral_Snackbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
LOL! i actually thought that was romantic until i read the end.LOL
Yeah I kept waiting for the Fresh Prince meme.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:34 AM   #75
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
Yeah I kept waiting for the Fresh Prince meme.

LOL funny.