Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-18-2011, 06:37 PM   #76
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess when I'm feeling down I revisit this thread.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 06:46 PM   #77
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Really? I go straight to 'sexiest pics nekkid'.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:33 PM   #78
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Really? This thread just makes me want to be making out with someone right this minute, so it's actually kind of a bummer as I am reading a message board and NOT making out with someone.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:52 PM   #79
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I know exactly how you feel.
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 02:59 PM   #80
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Add kissing on the hood of your car in a raging snowstorm to the list of good kisses.

Even when its cold, when your lips press against the one you love you feel warm no matter what the temperature outside is
Old 01-26-2011, 07:05 PM   #81
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Why haven't I read this thread before today?! I don't have anything to contribute...I just enjoyed the hell out of reading it. *sigh*
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:35 PM   #82
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

kissing is what totally hooked me on my hub...he is an excellent kisser. i don't know how to explain what it is...i like to think of it in my head as 'he kisses like he means it...'. no matter what kind of kiss it is, all hot and horney, soft and tender, or even just a quick little kiss on the lips...it just carries the undertone of 'i'm kissing you and it's the only thing i want to be doing the in the world right now' kind thing. *swoons just thinking of it*

off to find the hub to kiss...
Old 01-27-2011, 11:07 PM   #83
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I may have mentioned this before, kissing at the end of a KISS concert.... good stuff
Old 02-15-2011, 04:05 AM   #84
riplee

riplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized rep

PATTAYA, Thailand It was one long kiss for a couple and one record-breaking embrace for mankind.

A determined Bangkok couple locked lips for 46 hours, 24 minutes and 9 seconds to celebrate Valentine's Day in this southern beach resort town, emerging victorious after a "kissathon" that organizers claim marked the longest recorded smooch in history.

The previous record of just over 32 hours was set in 2009 by a couple in Germany, according to Guinness World Records, whose officials will have to verify the latest milestone for it to become official.

The winners were Ekkachai and Laksana Tiranarat. They won a diamond ring worth 50,000 Thai Baht ($1,606) and 100,000 Baht ($3,213) in cash.

According to the rules, the lovebirds' lips could not part at any time. Drinks could only be consumed through straws while continuing the kiss, and the couples had to remain embraced during bathroom breaks accompanied by monitors.

The Associated Press

Amateurs!
Old 02-18-2011, 04:43 AM   #85
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplee View Post
PATTAYA, Thailand It was one long kiss for a couple and one record-breaking embrace for mankind.

A determined Bangkok couple locked lips for 46 hours, 24 minutes and 9 seconds to celebrate Valentine's Day in this southern beach resort town, emerging victorious after a "kissathon" that organizers claim marked the longest recorded smooch in history.

The previous record of just over 32 hours was set in 2009 by a couple in Germany, according to Guinness World Records, whose officials will have to verify the latest milestone for it to become official.

The winners were Ekkachai and Laksana Tiranarat. They won a diamond ring worth 50,000 Thai Baht ($1,606) and 100,000 Baht ($3,213) in cash.

According to the rules, the lovebirds' lips could not part at any time. Drinks could only be consumed through straws while continuing the kiss, and the couples had to remain embraced during bathroom breaks accompanied by monitors.

The Associated Press

Amateurs!
wow! that really sounds hard to believe,but man is that really possible?
Old 02-18-2011, 12:22 PM   #86
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplee View Post

The Associated Press

Amateurs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
wow! that really sounds hard to believe,but man is that really possible?

Yeah...although I enjoy kissing and making out as much as the next gal, that sounds almost painful...and definitely unnecessary.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:17 AM   #87
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

ah a good kisser....when that space between you disappears and you see his/her face coming closer and then a slight hint of breath on your lips and then....contact, soft, gentle when you can feel the passion begin to build and you lean forward and deeply kiss the person with no abondon or restraint
(whew!)