Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2010, 07:39 PM   #1
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile
 
SuperSizedAngie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 547
SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club
Default My personal feelings about my recent weight gain

I feel myself growing bigger, day by day. Right now I'm gaining at a rate of about a pound every two-three days, a much faster rate than even six months ago. Over the past year and a half, I've gained more than 65lbs, and I don't know when it's going to stop.

In the past two weeks, I've busted out of five brand new bras. I no longer really fit into the largest size of clothes that plus-size stores carry, and it's starting to look a little ridiculous when I leave the house wearing clothes that just plain don't fit anymore.

I feel myself becoming more than a sum of my parts, growing into the fat goddess I was meant to be. I keep stuffing myself silly every night, wondering what I'll look like in another 50lbs. I feel like a flower, blossoming.

My friends from high school don't understand. They hadn't seen me in 65lbs, and they can't understand how I can be content with my new weight. They certainly don't understand how I can plan on gaining more. I don't know what to tell them anymore, and I'm quickly learning that I don't have to justify my weight gain to anyone.

I'll have reached my first goal in another 15lbs or so..... but I'm not sure if I'll stop. Or even if I want to stop. Beyond there, there's the question of "could I stop?" Another part of me wonders if having weight gain goals at just 19 is normal. I know I have my entire life ahead of me, many many years where I can keep gaining. I'm so in love with gaining already that it's difficult to realize that I probably won't be able to keep growing my whole life, certainly not at this rate, despite my desire to. I'll be turning twenty in just a few months, and it shocks me to realize that I might be 450lb by that time. When I was little, this isn't quite where I thought I'd be, and I certainly never imagined I'd be embracing it in such an open manner.

At over 400lbs now, it's hard to tell. It's hard to gauge where things will go from here.... But I'm excited to see what big, beautiful promises the future holds as I become who I was meant to be!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sept20thweightgain (594 x 390).jpg (52.2 KB, 4848 views)

Last edited by SuperSizedAngie; 09-21-2010 at 07:43 PM.
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
Fuzzy Necromancer
 
Fuzzy Necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Media, PA
Posts: 1,498
Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Congrats on the gain, and on your well-developed sense of self. ^_^ May your rewarding experience continue.
__________________
"Well, for heaven's sake, Roberts Lewis Stephenson, what are you doing in here?"
-Ruth Harrison, Reference Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:45 PM   #3
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!
 
bmann0413's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 5,188
bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSizedAngie View Post
I feel myself growing bigger, day by day. Right now I'm gaining at a rate of about a pound every two-three days, a much faster rate than even six months ago. Over the past year and a half, I've gained more than 65lbs, and I don't know when it's going to stop.

In the past two weeks, I've busted out of five brand new bras. I no longer really fit into the largest size of clothes that plus-size stores carry, and it's starting to look a little ridiculous when I leave the house wearing clothes that just plain don't fit anymore.

I feel myself becoming more than a sum of my parts, growing into the fat goddess I was meant to be. I keep stuffing myself silly every night, wondering what I'll look like in another 50lbs. I feel like a flower, blossoming.

My friends from high school don't understand. They hadn't seen me in 65lbs, and they can't understand how I can be content with my new weight. They certainly don't understand how I can plan on gaining more. I don't know what to tell them anymore, and I'm quickly learning that I don't have to justify my weight gain to anyone.

I'll have reached my first goal in another 15lbs or so..... but I'm not sure if I'll stop. Or even if I want to stop. Beyond there, there's the question of "could I stop?" Another part of me wonders if having weight gain goals at just 19 is normal. I know I have my entire life ahead of me, many many years where I can keep gaining. I'm so in love with gaining already that it's difficult to realize that I probably won't be able to keep growing my whole life, certainly not at this rate, despite my desire to. I'll be turning twenty in just a few months, and it shocks me to realize that I might be 450lb by that time. When I was little, this isn't quite where I thought I'd be, and I certainly never imagined I'd be embracing it in such an open manner.

At over 400lbs now, it's hard to tell. It's hard to gauge where things will go from here.... But I'm excited to see what big, beautiful promises the future holds as I become who I was meant to be!
Just as long as you're happy, you shouldn't worry about what other people think. Congratulations on your gain of weight and self-worth.

You're cute, btw. Just thought I'd mention that since I never really seen you around before. lol
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bmann0413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:27 PM   #4
vampirekitten
 
vampirekitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 283
vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep
Default

aww awesome! and some of my friends don't understand my gain as well or that I enjoy it like I do.. you are cute and congrats on gaining!
vampirekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:49 PM   #5
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile
 
SuperSizedAngie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 547
SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
Congrats on the gain, and on your well-developed sense of self. ^_^ May your rewarding experience continue.
Thanks! It's definitely been an interesting experience so far!
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:53 PM   #6
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile
 
SuperSizedAngie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 547
SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Just as long as you're happy, you shouldn't worry about what other people think. Congratulations on your gain of weight and self-worth.

You're cute, btw. Just thought I'd mention that since I never really seen you around before. lol
I've been here off and on since May. I usually hang out in the paysite board, to be quite honest, but I've definitely posted in a lot more boards that that, lol. My weight gain has been such an intimate journey for me that I never quite could describe it in words before, and it's taken me a while to really give voice to what's inside me. It's such a personal thing, and I've been somewhat nervous about sharing my thoughts about my body with others. But I hope to be discussing it quite a bit more.
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:53 PM   #7
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile
 
SuperSizedAngie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 547
SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirekitten View Post
aww awesome! and some of my friends don't understand my gain as well or that I enjoy it like I do.. you are cute and congrats on gaining!
Thanks! Lol, that pic was actually just after I'd finished stuffing myself last night. I was so full and happy (and sleepy, lol!!)
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:53 PM   #8
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home
 
CastingPearls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Possum Grape, AR
Posts: 15,178
CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSizedAngie View Post
I've been here off and on since May. I usually hang out in the paysite board, to be quite honest, but I've definitely posted in a lot more boards that that, lol. My weight gain has been such an intimate journey for me that I never quite could describe it in words before, and it's taken me a while to really give voice to what's inside me. It's such a personal thing, and I've been somewhat nervous about sharing my thoughts about my body with others. But I hope to be discussing it quite a bit more.
I wish you would post more often in the other threads, Angie. I like you.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://castingpearls-blowingbubbles.blogspot.com/

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power



People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:20 AM   #9
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE
 
Tau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 1,308
Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Really beautifully put. I agree with Elaine, you should totally post more on the other boards. The few times I've read what you have to say you've struck me as a very cool chick. We need more voices like yours round these parts.
__________________
"Happiness isn't enough! I demand euphoria!"
http://fiercefotography.blogspot.com/
Tau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 02:40 PM   #10
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round
 
BBW MeganLynn44DD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 551
BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default

I totally agree and understand with where you are coming from.NONE of my friends understand my gain and they think it's a phase.Ummm hello,i don't think so.Be happy with you're choice and try and stay active,i think it's helped me quite a bit.I swim quite often and go for a walk every night.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:54 PM   #11
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile
 
SuperSizedAngie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 547
SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
I totally agree and understand with where you are coming from.NONE of my friends understand my gain and they think it's a phase.Ummm hello,i don't think so.Be happy with you're choice and try and stay active,i think it's helped me quite a bit.I swim quite often and go for a walk every night.
I definitely stay active. I have to walk around all the time for school, since I'm on such a big campus. I just feel so disconnected from my former friends. My weight doesn't affect them personally, so I don't see why they're upset.
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:56 PM   #12
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile
 
SuperSizedAngie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 547
SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
Really beautifully put. I agree with Elaine, you should totally post more on the other boards. The few times I've read what you have to say you've struck me as a very cool chick. We need more voices like yours round these parts.
Well, thanks, Tau. I try to be around when I can, but sometimes I just don't have time between school and work, lol, but I do try.
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:54 PM   #13
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile
 
SuperSizedAngie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 547
SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I wish you would post more often in the other threads, Angie. I like you.
I like you too. I'm trying to be around more often.
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 06:41 AM   #14
Nspens
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21
Nspens has said some nice things
Default

You look fantastic,I can only imagine what you'll look like at 20. Your dedication to your sexy expansion should be enjoyed not scrutinized.
Nspens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:46 AM   #15
degek2001
 
degek2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 257
degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

I am impressed by your tread. It's for people hard to understand why peoply like it to gain. I like it to see how my wifes is still growing. I am impressed by the new fat, it feels so soft and jiggly. When a girl is gaining, everyday feels the body on a other way. I like it. Wich part of your body did you grown most? And how does it feeling al that new weight? I am so curious.
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:11 AM   #16
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile
 
SuperSizedAngie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 547
SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by degek2001 View Post
I am impressed by your tread. It's for people hard to understand why peoply like it to gain. I like it to see how my wifes is still growing. I am impressed by the new fat, it feels so soft and jiggly. When a girl is gaining, everyday feels the body on a other way. I like it. Wich part of your body did you grown most? And how does it feeling al that new weight? I am so curious.
<3 Henk
Well, I think most of the weight has been going to my belly, my arms, my tits, and my ass. I really like the extra weight on bottom...... my ass looks GREAT, and I really can't wait for it to get a bit rounder. My bra cup sizes have been going up too.... started out as a 42D/DD, and now I'm in a 50E which is really difficult to find.

I really love being able to feel myself getting softer and softer. I find myself becoming more enamored with my luscious body the more there is of it! It's strange too.... about 60lbs ago, I was really scared about going outside and being around regular people, but that fear is diminishing over time as I become more and more comfortable with my growing self... It's very liberating, loving myself.

I see my weight gain as a sort of a love affair with myself, if that makes sense.
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:12 AM   #17
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile
 
SuperSizedAngie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 547
SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nspens View Post
You look fantastic,I can only imagine what you'll look like at 20. Your dedication to your sexy expansion should be enjoyed not scrutinized.
Thanks! I'm really looking forward to the next year and seeing what it brings for me!
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:26 AM   #18
biggirlcrazy3
 
biggirlcrazy3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 113
biggirlcrazy3 has said some nice things
Default I love the way you look

that's all I can say...
__________________
I'm just another big girl lover :wubu:
biggirlcrazy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:01 AM   #19
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile
 
SuperSizedAngie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 547
SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlcrazy3 View Post
that's all I can say...
Thanks!! I'm really glad that you enjoy it!
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #20
joswitch
Exile from Main Board
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,704
joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSizedAngie View Post
Well, I think most of the weight has been going to my belly, my arms, my tits, and my ass. I really like the extra weight on bottom...... my ass looks GREAT, and I really can't wait for it to get a bit rounder. My bra cup sizes have been going up too.... started out as a 42D/DD, and now I'm in a 50E which is really difficult to find.

I really love being able to feel myself getting softer and softer. I find myself becoming more enamored with my luscious body the more there is of it! It's strange too.... about 60lbs ago, I was really scared about going outside and being around regular people, but that fear is diminishing over time as I become more and more comfortable with my growing self... It's very liberating, loving myself.

I see my weight gain as a sort of a love affair with myself, if that makes sense.
Now, that^ is an awesome piece of insight, right there...
Also - *hugs* for you Angie!
__________________
...
joswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:15 AM   #21
Nspens
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 21
Nspens has said some nice things
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSizedAngie View Post
Thanks! I'm really looking forward to the next year and seeing what it brings for me!
So are we!
Nspens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:18 PM   #22
CuriousKitten
Absolutely Adorable
 
CuriousKitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Final Location: MA, USA
Posts: 106
CuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Wow congrats. I wish I could have the confidence and self esteem that you have about your gain. I have such difficulty when people say things about the weight I've gained. I wish I could just push all their opinions aside and get on with it. It's amazing that you have. What an inspiration. Thanks for sharing. I hope one day I can be as certain and resolute as you.
CuriousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:59 PM   #23
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher
 
imfree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Tn Loop Ranch (Lebanon, Tn.)
Posts: 9,317
imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Same, Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSizedAngie View Post
I like you too. I'm trying to be around more often.
You have my vote of confidence, too, I like to read your
posts.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not pious, just saved by grace. Your true Christianity
shows in how you treat those who hate you.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:48 PM   #24
aussiefa63
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 37
aussiefa63 has said some nice things
Default

Angie, you post was just such an awesomely open & honest one & a great insight into how you & other feel about gaining weight, thank you so much for that .

If I was single & 20 again (god that's a long time ago ) I'd be on your doorstep in a flash.
aussiefa63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:36 PM   #25
eastcoastfa
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 43
eastcoastfa has said some nice things
Default

I have to say you have a very good attitude about it Angie. I hope you enjoy your gain. Some people will just never understand, but you can't help that, so just carry on.
eastcoastfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.