Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-26-2006, 06:28 AM   #26
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle
Simply Limeade
I had some of this until the day before yesterday... I love that stuff. Yum
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 06:40 AM   #27
Michelle
Member Schmember

Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's my new favorite, Jamie. I got it because they were out of lemonade. It puts the lemonade to shame.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 08:06 AM   #28
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OK, how many of you actually had to go LOOK in your fridge? Me, I knew mine without looking.

I am guessing most of us did not have to look. Or am I wrong?
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 11:38 AM   #29
Indy

Indy can now change their title
Thumbs up Trader Joe's lemon soda imported from Italy!

It really has a kick if you like lemon, comes in a liter glass bottle, unfortunatly I have to drive 50 miles to get it. Simple Limade rocks, Cold brew ice tea, real Coke, milk thats questionable, half/half thats almost over the edge. 2 old Mickey Malts and a Leinenguer from Wis. Oh and an unopen bottle of wine fro Mich. thats quite old.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 11:44 AM   #30
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Organic whole milk
Organic chocolate milk
A LOT of diet coke.
Some Pete's Wicked Ale
Some Smirnoff Raspberry Twisters
moonvine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 12:53 PM   #31
MLadyJ

MLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot picsMLadyJ does more than just post hot pics

Well let's see...
Milk 2 o/o, Tropicana sugar-free orangeade(my new favorite), diet pepsi, cran-blackberry juice, peach nectar, couple of bottles of corona and a rather dubious bottle of chocolate beer (yeah you read it right...it's hubby's but it sounds gross...)

I'm going to INDY's this weekend and since she said her 1/2 & 1/2 was questionable I guess I'll have to take some..chocolate coffee creamer..yummmm
MLadyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 01:05 PM   #32
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Water and juice. Anyone else sick of this nonsense that juice is liquid candy?
Old 05-26-2006, 03:14 PM   #33
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

pomegranate juice sodas
glass-bottle cane sugar sweetened cokes from Mexico
hard cider
all juice cranberry juice cocktail
sparkling water
bloody mary mixer

and I think there is still milk in there unless hubby used it on cereal this morning.

Tracy
Old 05-26-2006, 03:44 PM   #34
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
OK, how many of you actually had to go LOOK in your fridge? Me, I knew mine without looking.

Ummmm..are you suggesting that many of us open that refrigerator door....often??

I knew what I had without looking..lol
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 03:45 PM   #35
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
Water and juice. Anyone else sick of this nonsense that juice is liquid candy?
Some of it really is....tasty..but...pretty much crappy for you
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 06:53 PM   #36
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

In small amounts, it's good for you, if you're drinking 100% juice. Unfortunately, most people are not thrilled with that.
Old 05-26-2006, 07:27 PM   #37
Blake
Lipophile

Blake can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlake can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A pint of whole milk
Some rather poor apple cider
A couple of Heinekens
A couple of cans of guava nectar
Old 05-26-2006, 08:32 PM   #38
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
In small amounts, it's good for you, if you're drinking 100% juice. Unfortunately, most people are not thrilled with that.
Juicy Juice is damn good for 100% juice..I love it..lol

Gotta love working with kids for years..lol
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 10:45 PM   #39
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Yep, I certainly did.

:UPDATE:

I now also have --->

Juicy Juice (Punch) and (Grape)
Mello Yello
Pepsi

Old 05-26-2006, 11:13 PM   #40
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I had to look. I'd forgotten the Coors and the V8.
Old 05-27-2006, 12:22 AM   #41
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1/2 gallon skim milk

1/2 gallon organic soy milk

1 Mackeson XXX Stout
(8 months old and now there for good because it's a memento)

1 quart heavy cream, probably expired now
(purchased to make BB's leek pie, but forgot to do it)

1 can of grapefruit juice concentrate (thawing)

May also be a hard cider on the bottom shelf

Rose's lime juice

And to answer SVS: Didn't have to actually look.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 05:01 AM   #42
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fat free milk
Diet Coke
Dr Pepper
Bottled water
O J
Cranberry juice
Bottle of Chardonnay
Bottle of Reisling
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 01:47 AM   #43
PrettyKitty
Dorkus Maximus

PrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

2 litre Diet Pepsi
2 litre regular Coke
Half a gallon of milk- lowfat
1 gallon of bottled water
Iced Tea - Lipton
PrettyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 12:28 PM   #44
FitChick
On Timeout

FitChick can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFitChick can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Water
Simply Limeade
Orange Juice
some new soda called Vault sugar free that my husband and son like
Grape Juice
Skim Milk
totally sugarless pomegranate juice from Trader Joe
FitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 06:51 PM   #45
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Orange Juice and Whole Milk
Old 06-05-2006, 09:36 PM   #46
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Whole milk
Skim milk
Sugar Free Koolaid (my husband never grew out of it)
Apple juice
Iced Tea from trader Joes
Old 06-05-2006, 11:57 PM   #47
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

1% milk
Lactaid milk
Bottled Water
Diet Cherry Coke
Coke Zero
Sweet Tea
A couple bottles of Killian's
Orange juice
Apple juice
Tropicana Orchard Berry Juice--mmmm
Old 06-06-2006, 07:59 AM   #48
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Poland Spring Distilled Water
A half gallon of half and half cream
one half empty bottle of Polar Diet Pomegranate soda
one half empty bottle of Coke Zero
3 cans of diet vanilla cherry Dr Pepper
7 cans of Diet Polar Orange Dry

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:28 AM   #49
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
...A half gallon of half and half cream...
I knew there was something I loved about you

A HALF GALLON!! oooooh!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 04:09 PM   #50
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
A half gallon of half and half cream
Agreed SVS! Does it come in any other size?
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote