Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-06-2006, 04:16 PM   #51
Sumguy

Sumguy has said some nice things

Skim milk
Diet Snapple
Diet Coke
Some kinda flavored water
And, of course, beer.
Sumguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 04:32 PM   #52
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have limeade, Minute Maid Cherry Limeade, 100% whole milk, no skim or nonfat for me, Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Tropicana Orange Juice
Old 06-06-2006, 04:58 PM   #53
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

water & home made decaff green iced tea.

(diet soda is poison to my system)
Old 06-06-2006, 05:03 PM   #54
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
Agreed SVS! Does it come in any other size?

OMG EP, you had a half gallon as well!

*faint*

I am definitely hanging out with the right people.

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 05:07 PM   #55
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You should all thank me. I was going to tell you that you were thirsty and had to choose access to someone's fridge from this thread, but when I went to choose one for myself, I decided it was too hard!

So I'm not asking.

(but wouldn't mind some Bailey's from Jamie's fridge. shhh )
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 06-07-2006, 02:02 AM   #56
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
Agreed SVS! Does it come in any other size?
I wish it did. Then I wouldn't have to buy two.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:18 AM   #57
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
You should all thank me. I was going to tell you that you were thirsty and had to choose access to someone's fridge from this thread, but when I went to choose one for myself, I decided it was too hard!

So I'm not asking.

I snuck a bottle of Smirnoff ice from Swamptoad's fridge and cups of Orchard Berry from Ashley's.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 06-07-2006, 05:14 AM   #58
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
I snuck a bottle of Smirnoff ice from Swamptoad's fridge and cups of Orchard Berry from Ashley's.
This morning I have a hankering for that spicy veggie juice from BB's fridge. Someone distract her so I can sneak in and get it.
Old 06-07-2006, 09:25 AM   #59
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

• Half a jar of sun tea -- Market Spice tea rocks as sun tea!
  • Half gallon of Costco organic milk (which is actually very good)
  • Bottle of raspbery kefir
  • Half gallon of low pulp oj (Minute Maid, not Tropicana)
  • Jug of mead made by some friend of my brother in law's which I'm afraid to drink
  • A bottle of belgian ale with a cool label (not sure what kind it is but the label's pretty and it tastes pretty good)
  • Moosehead beer for Burtimus
  • Cranberry juice for my daughter
  • Britta filter pitcher nearly empty (must talk to my kids about refilling)
  • Bottle of concentrated black current juice from the UK that my daughter loves
  • Two Slim Fast (high protein) shakes
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:01 AM   #60
Theatrmuse/Kara
Warrior Momma

Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Theatrmuse/Kara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Half a carton of half and half

a half gallon of 2% milk

orange juice

grape juice

nasty red koolaid for visiting nieces and nephews

apple juice

V8 low sodium juice

A half empty bottle of Diet Rite Tangerine (MINE, MINE ALLLLL MINE!)

LOL, Kara

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa
Theatrmuse/Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:04 AM   #61
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1% Milk
Orange Juice
Simply Limeade
Coffee syrup mix...it's not ready to drink, but can be at a moment's notice!
Coke in cans
Root Beer in cans
Mountain Dew in cans
Carrot juice

Edited to add:
Orange Carrot SoBe
Cranberry (something) SoBe
Bottled water
Old 06-07-2006, 10:51 AM   #62
Missy9579
Formerly BigCutieViolet!

Missy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging in

1 jug ice water

1 half full gallon of milk

1 container Crystal light fruit punch

Sam Adams beer

Several cans of soda, Diet Mountain Dew, Pepsi, And Nestea cans (left over from a cook out we had memorial day)

1 bottle of a reisling wine (- 1 glass)

1 bottle of lemon juice

we also have a mini fridge in our rec room , specifically for holding beer for my BF and there are probaby 20 cans in it.

Of course this was all there the day I left for Utah...no clue what will be there when I get home....only thing i can guarantee is the bottle of wine.
Missy9579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 11:03 AM   #63
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

So I'm not asking.

Its nice to know I am not the only one that loves Baileys
Old 06-07-2006, 12:32 PM   #64
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate
Name all the liquids in there right now.I have milk..tomato juice..orange juice..apple juice..sparkling waters..champagne..white wine..and one ancient Corona..
Hmmmm...let's see:

I've got a gallon of 2% milk, a few cartons of OJ, a bottle of V-8, a bottle of apple/cranberry juice, a pitcher of Brita water, a few cans of Mountain Dew and I think that's it.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 01:29 PM   #65
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1 or 2% milk, a pitcher of ice water, 2 hard ciders I bought and the remains of a 6 pack of lager that a gent brought over.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:48 PM   #66
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
1 or 2% milk, a pitcher of ice water, 2 hard ciders I bought and the remains of a 6 pack of lager that a gent brought over.
A gent? A GENT??? I WANT DETAILS!

Who is he? What were you wearing? How did you meet? Did you have sex? Have you ever had sex with him? What does he look like? How old is he? Where is he from? Is he a good kisser? Democrat? Republican? How many inches? Is he on any medications? Where was his mother born?
Old 06-07-2006, 04:15 PM   #67
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1 % milk; skim is just too watery.
Fresca in a 2L bottle
Juicy Juice orange-tangerine
wine coolers
beer
variety of diet pops; black cherry, peach, and original Fresca; Sprite Zero; 7 Up Plus; diet Mug root beer
Regular pop for Frank
brewed iced tea with honey
flavored coffee syrups (sugar free)
Propel waters
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:53 PM   #68
Roxanna

Roxanna can now change their title

*snicker*

Ive just moved into my new sleepout, and for the first time in my life .. I have a fridge THATS ALL MINE!!

I moved in last night, so, I have a bottle of cold water, a bottle of organic apple juice and left over potato and gravey (it counts as a beverage ).

Ill let you know if any thing more interesting comes into my fridge tomorrow .. shopping day
Roxanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 08:50 PM   #69
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Who is he? What were you wearing? How did you meet? Did you have sex? Have you ever had sex with him? What does he look like? How old is he? Where is he from? Is he a good kisser? Democrat? Republican? How many inches? Is he on any medications? Where was his mother born?
Hee hee, SVS. All you forgot was, "PM me now!!"
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 08:01 AM   #70
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

A guy I know from a job. Wearing...regular clothes, then nothing, then just a man's blue-striped button-down shirt, then nothing. Met--see answer #1. Sex, yes! Ever? Many times. Good kisser...yes, but I'd change a thing or two if I could. Political leaning, left, but don't know if he votes. Inches, I'd say average (avg. being a tad under 6). Medications, don't have a clue. Mother...born out West, I believe.

Did you think I'd answer? I like details, but I share them too, Ms. Smartypants.
Old 06-08-2006, 09:40 AM   #71
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
A guy I know from a job. Wearing...regular clothes, then nothing, then just a man's blue-striped button-down shirt, then nothing. Met--see answer #1. Sex, yes! Ever? Many times. Good kisser...yes, but I'd change a thing or two if I could. Political leaning, left, but don't know if he votes. Inches, I'd say average (avg. being a tad under 6). Medications, don't have a clue. Mother...born out West, I believe.

Did you think I'd answer? I like details, but I share them too, Ms. Smartypants.
Shit. Does this mean I am obligated to answer your questions now??

p.s. glad you got some!
Old 06-08-2006, 10:23 AM   #72
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:

p.s. glad you got some!
Yes, I'm glad I got some beer too, thanks!

(I never said how old the beer was, now did I?)
Old 06-08-2006, 10:25 AM   #73
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:

p.s. glad you got some!
The statue of limitations states you must comply in 30 days or less or she has the right to sue.

@~;~~
Old 06-11-2006, 11:13 PM   #74
Ryan
Car Pay DM

Ryan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Soy milk
Bottled water
RC Cola
V8 (the regular vegetable kind)
Peach Mango V8 Fusion
Strawberry Banana V8 Fusion
Old 07-16-2006, 05:45 PM   #75
Rainahblue

Rainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging in

Silk
Bottled water
Pitcher of Sweet Tea
Mike's Hard Lemonade
Beer
1 can of Pepsi
Milk

I only drink 3 of those items, BTW.
Rainahblue is offline   Reply With Quote