Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 10-07-2010, 04:02 PM   #26
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
Well, most FtMs tend to be VERY masculine. At least, if my roommate is any indication xD
if K.D. Lang went male i'd probably have a hard time saying no. she is cute AND talented!
Old 10-07-2010, 04:03 PM   #27
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm strictly-dickly and I'd STILL do k.d.lang.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:04 PM   #28
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I'm strictly-dickly and I'd STILL do k.d.lang.
see what i mean! hehe
Old 10-07-2010, 05:14 PM   #29
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Well, most FtMs tend to be VERY masculine. At least, if my roommate is any indication xD
Yeah, I was going to say "natural masculinity" isn't something that comes, inherently, with having a penis.

Hormones, attitude, and a whole lot of inner thingies can have more influence than equipment.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:33 PM   #30
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Yeah, I was going to say "natural masculinity" isn't something that comes, inherently, with having a penis.

Hormones, attitude, and a whole lot of inner thingies can have more influence than equipment.
i definitely can see that thats why i totally suspend judgement as to whether i would or not even though i think i'm heterosexual--whatever that means anyway. do you think they could just invent a new designation called personsexual and get rid of all of this bs anyway? then no one would have to decide. they could just be.

Last edited by superodalisque; 10-07-2010 at 06:36 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:46 PM   #31
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
i definitely can see that thats why i totally suspend judgement as to whether i would or not even though i think i'm heterosexual--whatever that means anyway. do you think they could just invent a new designation called personsexual and get rid of all of this bs anyway? then no one would have to decide. they could just be.
I'm pansexual.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:48 PM   #32
superodalisque

Quote:
sounds much better
Old 10-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #33
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I always found pansexual kind of a funny word... you know... like a made up one that stands for a fetish for pans or something

But to be honest, I know many people who are, and it's very uplifting I would say I'm one of them, because to be honest, I don't think I'm any "-sexual" at all. Maybe "asexual panromantic?" lol. I really don't know.

I'll just add it up to me being Odd. Yup. I'm "Odd." There's my thing.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #34
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
*pansexual high-five*
Old 10-08-2010, 10:47 PM   #35
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't think I would, honestly. I don't see myself being attracted to someone who is stereotypically feminine and has a penis or vice versa.. I also don't find myself attracted to people who are not stereotypically masculine or feminine. I'm always drawn to guys who are stereotypically masculine and girls who are stereotypically feminine, which is why I choose the term bisexual over pansexual for myself.

ETA: Sorry I used the word stereotypically 8 million times in this post but I just want to be clear with what I mean by masculine and feminine.

Last edited by thatgirl08; 10-08-2010 at 10:50 PM.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 12:28 AM   #36
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
All this time I thought I was bi. I guess I am pansexual. Yet another thing I learned from dims.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:13 AM   #37
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I always found pansexual kind of a funny word... you know... like a made up one that stands for a fetish for pans or something

*pictures pans clanging loudly amongst groans of pleasure*
Old 10-10-2010, 08:06 AM   #38
hellcatt
mein couch

hellcatt can now change their title

i LOVE women .................... and i like dick but not into men. ashley george is my latest TS obsession
hellcatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:15 AM   #39
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcatt View Post
i LOVE women .................... and i like dick but not into men. ashley george is my latest TS obsession
Ok, well I just HAD to google Ashley George's name out of curiosity ... she is ridiculously passable ... who would have initially thought that she wasn't biologically female?
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:17 PM   #40
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmoon View Post
Ok, well I just HAD to google Ashley George's name out of curiosity ... she is ridiculously passable ... who would have initially thought that she wasn't biologically female?
uh...me. She looks lovely, for sure, but I disagree with the above.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #41
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm on your side, lol. She's very pretty. I'm sure had I seen her in person, I wouldn't have had a clue.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:49 PM   #42
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcatt View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
uh...me. She looks lovely, for sure, but I disagree with the above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I'm on your side, lol. She's very pretty. I'm sure had I seen her in person, I wouldn't have had a clue.
At first glance I thought she was a girl from birth. She certainly IS a girl in her mind. And that's all that matters, really.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:45 PM   #43
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

and who cares?
Old 10-11-2010, 02:47 PM   #44
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
At first glance I thought she was a girl from birth. She certainly IS a girl in her mind. And that's all that matters, really.
Amen. Nothing more needs to be said.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #45
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
She certainly IS a girl in her mind. And that's all that matters, really.
Hear freakin' hear.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:10 AM   #46
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Hear freakin' hear.
exactly.

words
Old 10-18-2010, 10:32 AM   #47
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just want to share in this thread that I went to a wedding last week where one of the people getting married was a trans man. It was a beautiful ceremony and party, filled with much love and celebration from their community, family, and friends.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:09 PM   #48
calauria
La Negra Hermosa

calauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging incalauria makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels_mystery View Post
All this time I thought I was bi. I guess I am pansexual. Yet another thing I learned from dims.
I know, right!!
Old 10-18-2010, 04:25 PM   #49
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Just want to share in this thread that I went to a wedding last week where one of the people getting married was a trans man. It was a beautiful ceremony and party, filled with much love and celebration from their community, family, and friends.
That is nice to hear. I presume the trans man is out as trans?
Old 10-18-2010, 06:14 PM   #50
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
That is nice to hear. I presume the trans man is out as trans?
Yep. He transitioned semi-recently - so everyone at his job and in his personal life and friend circle has been in the loop. Sorry if it seemed like I was outing someone, was wanted to share about a nice experience.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote