Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 10-18-2010, 06:27 PM   #51
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

In all honesty, I don't think I could date a transexual, if I knew he was a transexual. I have to be honest about my hang-ups about it. It's my issue, but I can't deny that it's there. I think I could handle dating a transvestite because I have a bit of a sexual kink about men in women's clothing and a little makeup. I tried to explore it a little bit with an early boyfriend, and while he was willing to do a few things the first couple of times we tried, he wasn't so into it on future attempts, so I didn't continue with it.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:26 AM   #52
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Yep. He transitioned semi-recently - so everyone at his job and in his personal life and friend circle has been in the loop. Sorry if it seemed like I was outing someone, was wanted to share about a nice experience.
I wasn't asking to critique, just my own curiousness over whether he wanted to be visible as trans or not. I'm glad you got to be part of that event, and may the couple have a lifetime of happiness.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:16 AM   #53
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wouldn't have a problem dating a dude that looks like a chic. As long as they are not a drama king/queen, I'm cool. When someone is pear shaped I have a tendency of not noticing the gender anyway.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 03:50 PM   #54
hellcatt
mein couch

hellcatt can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcatt View Post
ashley george is my latest TS obsession
ehh she got the awful boob job, not a good look on her
hellcatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #55
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I wouldn't have a problem dating a dude that looks like a chic. As long as they are not a drama king/queen, I'm cool. When someone is pear shaped I have a tendency of not noticing the gender anyway.
Not to argue, but what do you mean? Do you mean a passable transvestite or a male to female transsexual?

The only reason I ask is curiosity, not to criticize. I do want to point out to the OP that if you mean a transsexual, calling us a "dude who looks like a chic" is pretty offensive.

On the drama king/queen thing, I love a line I've used before: We transpeople are no more f***ed up than than anyone else.
sowhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:27 PM   #56
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I now AM dating a trans person so I guess that answers that xD
Old 11-07-2010, 12:53 AM   #57
HayleeRose

HayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized rep

I would most definitely. I have a big thing for FTM, post op, pre op, no matters.. I haven't dated one before, but I am friends with a few trans people. I consider myself pansexual, so gender/gender ID means nothing to me when it comes down to it.
HayleeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:24 AM   #58
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
I now AM dating a trans person so I guess that answers that xD
Chaser. more letters.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:26 AM   #59
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Chaser. more letters.
Mrow? I'm not a chaser! ;_;
Old 11-09-2010, 12:33 PM   #60
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowhat View Post
Not to argue, but what do you mean? Do you mean a passable transvestite or a male to female transsexual?

The only reason I ask is curiosity, not to criticize. I do want to point out to the OP that if you mean a transsexual, calling us a "dude who looks like a chic" is pretty offensive.

On the drama king/queen thing, I love a line I've used before: We transpeople are no more f***ed up than than anyone else.
To clarify.... I have known the definition of tranny as people who identify as, or desire to live and be accepted as, a member of the sex opposite to that assigned at birth. The question of the OP was "Will you date a tranny? I answered (since I am a born female who lives as a female) I would date a dude that looks like a chic..aka.. A born male that looks like a female but still has male genitalia. I said it like that so you would get the clue that I am a female in the first place and live as a female. I didn't want to assume that people on this board are familiar with what gender I am or associate with. Does that help?

Whenever a person looks between the lines of a straight forward statement and sees a novel ..is a drama king/queen. I don't care what gender you are, want to be, or seem like..I don't want to know your complicated butt on a personal level. I have enough going on in my life to worry about and therefore do not need to be around folks with whom you have to walk around on eggshells for. It gets really annoying trying to be with someone who is constantly on a soapbox.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:34 PM   #61
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Absolutely.

I am indeed trans and being pansexual and all would date other trans people~
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:58 PM   #62
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanuki Kimberly View Post
Absolutely.

I am indeed trans and being pansexual and all would date other trans people~
Yayy it is you and you are here and not dead
Old 11-10-2010, 06:22 PM   #63
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
Yayy it is you and you are here and not dead
Yus and Yus

Just been a bit poorly~
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:32 PM   #64
sowhat
Contains no MSG

sowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessowhat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
To clarify.... I have known the definition of tranny as people who identify as, or desire to live and be accepted as, a member of the sex opposite to that assigned at birth. The question of the OP was "Will you date a tranny? I answered (since I am a born female who lives as a female) I would date a dude that looks like a chic..aka.. A born male that looks like a female but still has male genitalia. I said it like that so you would get the clue that I am a female in the first place and live as a female. I didn't want to assume that people on this board are familiar with what gender I am or associate with. Does that help?

Whenever a person looks between the lines of a straight forward statement and sees a novel ..is a drama king/queen. I don't care what gender you are, want to be, or seem like..I don't want to know your complicated butt on a personal level. I have enough going on in my life to worry about and therefore do not need to be around folks with whom you have to walk around on eggshells for. It gets really annoying trying to be with someone who is constantly on a soapbox.
You know what? Nevermind.

<drama queen>
Shockingly, using terms with a history of negative association tends to piss people off. Calling a pre-op male to female transsexual a "dude who looks like a chick" is offensive and invalidating. I realize via reading that you don't care, but honestly think why it might be offensive. Either way, if you want to continue this, can we take it to pm?
</drama queen>

Last edited by sowhat; 11-10-2010 at 06:49 PM.
sowhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:08 PM   #65
chicken legs
yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowhat View Post
You know what? Nevermind.

<drama queen>
Shockingly, using terms with a history of negative association tends to piss people off. Calling a pre-op male to female transsexual a "dude who looks like a chick" is offensive and invalidating. I realize via reading that you don't care, but honestly think why it might be offensive. Either way, if you want to continue this, can we take it to pm?
</drama queen>
Not everyone is hip to what verbiage is pc and if you really cared about others feelings, you could have started it in pm.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:37 AM   #66
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

I have often said I'd like to go out with a MTF, jokingly or smei seriously, and now realising im objectifying like the douche i can be, by thinking about both boobs & wangs, ultra femmininity & strength ooh, the only deterrent apart from my ignorance, would be in my limited experience is the instability, not that im saying its only prevalant amongst trans, just that Im yet to meet one that isnt well shall we say rather flighty.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:52 AM   #67
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

A connection is a connection. If it's strong between two people and real then who am I to deny it. Granted, I've only been with bio-girls ( I believe that's the term) but if a tranny came along and we connected on those levels and everything was a green light then yes.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:35 PM   #68
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
*snips*

For the others (queer or straight, doesn't matter):
Will you consider dating a trans person and how do you see them in general?
^Thought about this for a while.
Would I date a transperson? Don't know. Depends.
If I found that person HOTT and vice versa, then yeah, very probably.

Now, I'm a bio-male and my core sexuality is verrry animalistic, so the make or break would probably come down to the whole "pheromone" smell / taste thing. There's people who just do it for me (and how) and those that don't. Which is what is behind my "pickiness" in dating.
To date ALL the people who have done it for me have been bio-female - but, whilst I very, very much love teh pussy, if the wolf in me said "YES" then I don't think I'd say "No".

So I guess I'm kind of open?
Especially since exploring some of my own switchier? minor? flip-side? aspects a little.

How do I see transpeople in general?
I don't tend to think of them in general. The more I've read / thought / seen / learned about trans-folks the more I feel there's such a huge variety of gender / sex / sexuality among them, that it's useless to generalise or assume beyond - transfolks are people. Unique people. And Yays! to that.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:54 AM   #69
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

For me it really comes down to the individual person. Just like with my straight tendencies towards some men there are some bio-women that interest me, some MTF, and some FTM. So, yeah.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:05 AM   #70
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've seen some delicious looking transmen in pictures. I would date a transman.

Old 01-23-2011, 01:35 AM   #71
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would date one and have no quams about it.
Being a TS its an easy choice for me.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:43 AM   #72
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

My boyfriend is trans.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:12 PM   #73
Bananaspills

Bananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 clubBananaspills is a member of the 500 club

I've not been in the situation, but if I met someone who I was attracted to, and later found out they were trans, I don't see any way that it would bother me.
Sorry, I hope this is not offensive, but I'm not very well-versed in the whole trans culture, so if I say something that comes out wrong, forgive me

I would have absolutely no qualms about dating a post-op transexual. If I click with someone, what do I care who they *used* to be?

I don't think I would have any issues with dating a pre-op transexual (i.e. since I'm a straight girl, say I met some guy who I liked, who then told me he had a vagina,) but not having done it, I can't guarantee how I'd feel about the whole genitalia issue when push comes to shove (ahem... That sounds kinda dirty in the context ) But I have to say I'd be surprised if it bothered me.

I am not into women, sexually, but again, if I found myself attracted to one, I don't see how her being transexual would stop me.
Bananaspills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:20 PM   #74
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Do they look attractive (mostly male)
or act attractive (mostly feminine)
That is what matters to attract two people together
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:07 AM   #75
BrokenCassette

BrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot pics

Being trans/genderqueer myself, it's really amazing to see so many open-minded people with a similar attitude to mine; "If I really like them and feel like I really connect with them, why does it matter what's going on downstairs?"

As other people have also said, I've seen a LOT of transmen who are frickin' hot as hell. I would have absolutely no issues with dating an FTM. (This is probably just my own personal bias, but I often find FTM/MTF couples adorable <3)
BrokenCassette is offline   Reply With Quote