Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > GLBTQ

Old 01-30-2011, 04:37 PM   #76
Gentleman Zombie

Gentleman Zombie can now change their title

I dated a transwoman for about 18 months, from before her SRS to after. So I'm answering yes.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #77
wannabeafatguy

wannabeafatguy has said some nice things

Yes, I would
wannabeafatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:16 AM   #78
JustmeinGA

JustmeinGA can now change their title

I have to admit, like another lister, I never really thought about it. But then when I did I had to agree with one of the original replies...the container isn't what matters, it's that connection, that bond, the entire package. If you're lucky enough to find that, hang on to it, because it's a gift, no matter the wrapping paper.
JustmeinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #79
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I will date (and have dated) whomever does that magical "something" for me including trans. If our souls touch, nothing else matters.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:41 AM   #80
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
I will date (and have dated) whomever does that magical "something" for me including trans. If our souls touch, nothing else matters.
yes yes yes yes yes
Old 02-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #81
LivingCanvas

LivingCanvas can now change their title

Within my department at the university I attend & work at, we had two individuals come in for teaching and research demonstrations. They were both intersexed. Good lord, upon meeting one of them, I feel instantly into a "school girl" type crush...I hung on her every word. She had a masculine name, dressed in 3-piece suits with a boyish haircut... still makes me swoon just thinking of it. Darn that wedding band me and the other ladies in my grad cohort spotted... =)

Also, I'm friends with someone who's going through the hormone therapy, etc but isn't too sure if she wants to have the surgery. She's been weighing the pros and cons for a while now and hasn't reached a decision. However, we've joked about making a pact, of sorts, that if neither one of us is married by a particular age, we'll get hitched and pop out a couple gorgeous babies. We've been friends since before she started talking hormones, etc. And I've felt a physical (and mental) attraction since before she started owning her feminine identity. ...definitely sexy whether male or female.

So, I think that'd be a yes! =)

Love is love is love. No matter what the outward shell looks like.
LivingCanvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:24 PM   #82
wannabeafatguy

wannabeafatguy has said some nice things

Big problem for Me, is I've not found one in My area.
wannabeafatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:49 PM   #83
PinkRodery
Rabid Squirrel

PinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot pics

Yes, I definitely would.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #84
russianrobot
Idle Chatter

russianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging in

hmmm, well maybe if they had been to Tuscon or maybe Tucumcari,
Tehachapi is okay and I would accept Tonapah
russianrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #85
Gentleman Zombie

Gentleman Zombie can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianrobot View Post
I dated a tranny in Tehachapi!
Old 02-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #86
russianrobot
Idle Chatter

russianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging inrussianrobot makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman Zombie View Post
I dated a tranny in Tehachapi!
are you fucking with me? lol
russianrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #87
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianrobot View Post
I've been trying to figure out wtf you are talking about ever since you posted this
Old 02-08-2011, 02:34 PM   #88
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No, it doesn't do anything for me.

But I have NO PROBLEM AT ALL with people dating our fine transexual peoples.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:05 AM   #89
nathant78

nathant78 has said some nice things

never heard of the term "pansexual" before. I like it
i have always fought with myself on if i am straight, gay or in between. i like to date the person now the gender

thank you, oh and yes i would date a TS if things went well between us.

To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.
Thomas A. Edison
nathant78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:32 PM   #90
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

coriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized rep

Yes, I would. Far be it from me to undermine anyone's gender identity. I am attracted to people who identify as male. If you identify as a man, I may very well be attracted to you. I know I'm simplifying things, but still. I like me some dudes.
coriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:29 PM   #91
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would date a trans. I believe that gender isn't an issue for a relationship, as long as you have a healthy relationship.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:59 PM   #92
velia
unabashedly obese

velia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm a bisexual with a heavy leaning toward women. I have not dated a transexual person before, but I would certainly be open to it.

My partner and I were discussing this the other day, actually, and she said, "Why would I care if a person I liked were transexual? They're still a human being, and if I like them, I'll date them." I have to agree. I will say I would be a little uncomfortable with the fact that I don't feel like I know enough about what its like to be a transexual individual. If the person I was interested in were transexual, they'd have to be ok with helping to educate me a bit, but other than my insecurity about my lack of knowledge, but that's about it.
Old 03-12-2011, 04:00 PM   #93
witchysbbw

witchysbbw can now change their title

Yes I would date a transexual, transgender or transvestite if they were loving, caring and honest. I once dated a cross dresser but he was a jerk so it did not work out. I have had attractions to tran females and never thought anything of it.
witchysbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:06 AM   #94
Fat Viking

Fat Viking has said some nice things

I probably would, but you never know.
Fat Viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:02 PM   #95
bostonguy

bostonguy can now change their title

I would have to plead ignorant here. Is transgendered meaning male to female or female to male. I am unsure of these terms and how it works. I apologize. I am here to learn. I think I might have some bisexual interests.So, it would seem to me it would be the best of both worlds if one were bi. I tend to like women myself. If someone could enlighten me I would appreciate it.
bostonguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:40 PM   #96
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonguy View Post
Is transgendered meaning male to female or female to male.
Yes.

yeeeeeessssssssss.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:10 PM   #97
bostonguy

my apologies i am trying to learn

Last edited by bostonguy; 04-20-2011 at 06:19 PM. Reason: dont like it
Old 04-20-2011, 06:12 PM   #98
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonguy View Post
so it can be both?i would def, consider a girl with a cock, as other have phrased it.
Phrase it like that and I doubt you'll have much luck.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:21 PM   #99
bostonguy

again my apologies, i am just trying to learn the lingo, appears i am not current and need education on this topic..
Old 04-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #100
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes, I find it more than a little appealing.
Buck Angel has been on my crush list for yearrrrss....and recently I've seen he did a scene with BBW April Flores.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote