Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-26-2010, 03:33 PM   #1
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics
Default Best sex toy(s)

I'm looking to replace a rather expensive vibrator that we have, and has a wire (should've gotten the one without a wire). While looking online to price one out, I thought to checkout out the opinions of my fellow Dims, as to which ones they prefer. I searched for a thread, but nothing came up, which I find hard to believe; maybe search is broken. Anyways.

So every one, what's your favorite sex toy recommendation? Please give a link if you can.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:37 PM   #2
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b01 View Post
I'm looking to replace a rather expensive vibrator that we have, and has a wire (should've gotten the one without a wire). While looking online to price one out, I thought to checkout out the opinions of my fellow Dims, as to which ones they prefer. I searched for a thread, but nothing came up, which I find hard to believe; maybe search is broken. Anyways.

So every one, what's your favorite sex toy recommendation? Please give a link if you can.
Since my first silver bullet when I was 18, and my first butt plug at 22, and then my first ball gag two years ago I trust only one name with my sex life
Blowfish.com
Every product, every DVD, every bottle of lube is tested and rated.

Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:46 PM   #3
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
Since my first silver bullet when I was 18, and my first butt plug at 22, and then my first ball gag two years ago I trust only one name with my sex life
Blowfish.com

Yes!! Love that site. It's so, umm, informative.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:20 PM   #4
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Also, AdamandEve.com

I second the silver bullets...Jack Rabbit Pearl....all good....

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:26 PM   #5
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

When it comes to Blowfish.com, I'm glad to hear that others like the site because had I been the one to just stumble upon it randomly when doing a search, the really plain look of the site would have me thinking it's fake or something. Gotta love threads like this that help out!
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:27 PM   #6
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Babeland.com (formerly Toys in Babeland) from whence I purchased my Rabbit vibe. In actuality, mine is a beaver vibe, which I haven't seen on the Babeland website in a while. But the construction and operation are very similar to the Rabbit vibe. It's one of the best investments in Japanese technology I've ever made.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #7
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Are you looking for a bullet vibe or something more luxurious?

My new fave bullet is the multi-speed version of the UK bestselling Supersex Secretvibe bullet - here. As for a general vibe, the Hitachi Magic Wand is pretty damn awesome.

If you are after something more elegant, you might want to check out Lelo. The controls take some getting used to and they might not be as powerful as some others, but the settings are amazing! They look, feel so good and hug the body so nicely. I used to own the Nea (ex stole it :P) and am hoping to get the newer, stronger model Siri now.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:32 PM   #8
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hitachi ftw!

Just sayin'.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:43 PM   #9
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics

Darn the stores closed at 6PM EST. We'll that's good, cause now I can comparison shop. Loving the great feedback, keep it coming guys.
Gotta be careful, my Sister cam over with the kids, gotta make sure they don't walk in on me
Old 09-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #10
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Velvet Affair is where I got a little purple stimulator from. In retrospect it wasn't the best place to buy - long wait, pricey postage, poorly packaged, etc.

Or maybe I'm still just mortified that my mum opened my post, thinking it was the battery I'd promised to order for her off Amazon. Her very sheepish "I don't even know what it is!" upon handing me my mail was pretty suggestive evidence she did know what it was...
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:16 PM   #11
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Amy, I live in the UK as well and you should check out LoveHoney. The website is easy to navigate, customer reviews and even a forum, decent prices, generous offers, fast (and often free) shipping and the customer service is amazing!
Old 09-26-2010, 05:28 PM   #12
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks for that, Cors! There's not many online shopping sites that offer a forum with their products, so that's mighty helpful.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:12 PM   #13
b01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
Blowfish.com

I'm curious. I know I can find out on the internet, but maybe you can explain better what the butt plug does for a woman?
Old 09-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #14
b01

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
Velvet Affair is where I got a little purple stimulator from. In retrospect it wasn't the best place to buy - long wait, pricey postage, poorly packaged, etc.

Or maybe I'm still just mortified that my mum opened my post, thinking it was the battery I'd promised to order for her off Amazon. Her very sheepish "I don't even know what it is!" upon handing me my mail was pretty suggestive evidence she did know what it was...
Yes, I would have been mortified. Reminds me of the time someone told me their baby nephew found theirs in the closet and was running around their apt playing with it. Oh MAN!
Old 09-26-2010, 06:23 PM   #15
Cors
Delurking

Quote:
I'm curious. I know I can find out on the internet, but maybe you can explain better what the butt plug does for a woman?
Does this thread answer your question?
Old 09-26-2010, 06:35 PM   #16
b01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Are you looking for a bullet vibe or something more luxurious?

My new fave bullet is the multi-speed version of the UK bestselling Supersex Secretvibe bullet - here. As for a general vibe, the Hitachi Magic Wand is pretty damn awesome.

If you are after something more elegant, you might want to check out Lelo. The controls take some getting used to and they might not be as powerful as some others, but the settings are amazing! They look, feel so good and hug the body so nicely. I used to own the Nea (ex stole it :P) and am hoping to get the newer, stronger model Siri now.

Something more luxurious, I'm coming from the BNaughty-Egg, which was OK, took some getting used to (hand would get tired the first couple of times). I was against it, had it less than a year.

I'm thinking something like the LELO Nea, which is what I recommended to my wife, but she thought it was too expensive (that's how we ended up with the BNaughty-Egg). I know from experience wires on electronic devices like that break fairly quickly, but wires are stupid on sex toys anyways. I think she understands now. I think I will order the Siri instead of the Nea, since I'm all about the latest technology.

But what's up with the Hitachi, is it a real pussy-pounder (yes I made this word up) or something? Just wondering because of CarlaSixx's reaction.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:46 PM   #17
b01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Does this thread answer your question?
Somewhat, it doesn't explain the butt plug itself, which is what I was particularly interested in.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:14 PM   #18
b01

Talking Amazon sale

Amazon currently has a great sale on LELO products
Old 09-27-2010, 07:06 PM   #19
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:
Somewhat, it doesn't explain the butt plug itself, which is what I was particularly interested in.
A butt plug puts pressure on the wall inside the vagina and so it causes it to be a tighter fit and thus, you feel more that way. That's just one bonus, though.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:08 PM   #20
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Hitachi ftw!

Just sayin'.
YES!!! Soooooo this!!
Old 09-27-2010, 07:11 PM   #21
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Exclamation "Non-Toxic" sex toys!

Quote:
Amazon currently has a great sale on LELO products
I have tried a few toys in the past. But I think LELO products are the best. I have this one: http://www.amazon.com/Lelo-Lily-Mass...639260&sr=1-37
I have really enjoyed it.

I think finding the best toy about personal taste and how you prefer to be simulated. A lot of ladies raved about the rabbit. I tried it, but it was not for me.

I would also like to mention to all my lovely ladies here to keep in mind about non-toxic toys. We like to have our pleasure. But its not so fun when we are hurting ourselves.

Please be good to yourselves and take some time to watch this video about "Green sex toys"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9GynoPVyRY

I wish you all love, peace and pleasure.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:21 PM   #22
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Hitachi ftw!

Just sayin'.
I can only use it with a washcloth or towel between the wand and my clit. Otherwise, to quote Samantha from Sex and the City, it would "burn my clit off."
Old 09-27-2010, 07:28 PM   #23
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have two--one all-purpose and one with heating/cooling action.

I would recommend an Evolved AAA with clit stimluator. The whole thing is set inside a jelly casting, completely waterproof and it is bendable. It works well in the shower and in jacuzzis (sp?). There are two seperate motors, one in the shaft and one in the clit massager. My only gripe with it is that it's so powerful that I can't find batteries that can sustain setting 3, and I go through batteries somewhat quickly. It is of the sort with a button on the bottom, which can be inconvenient at times. It works great for those alone moments, or when I have time on my hands.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:38 PM   #24
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I found a site where it's in sale for under $50, before shipping:

http://racy.com/evolved-flexems-bend...ch-purple.html
Old 10-01-2010, 07:08 AM   #25
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

Another vote for the Hitachi. If it could take me out and spoil me, I would marry it.