Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-01-2010, 08:20 AM   #26
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Am I the only one that gets nothing out of Rabbit Pearl? Like it does nothing for me at all.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #27
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
I have tried a few toys in the past. .... A lot of ladies raved about the rabbit. I tried it, but it was not for me...
no mimosa also said she didn't care for the rabbit.

But can someone describe their experience with the Hitatchi that makes it their number one toy?

I need a good toy for my womanz, cuz when I'm done rock'n da boat, that a though act to follow. So these toyz haz 2 b AMAZE'N cuz they got a lotz to live up to

Last edited by b01; 10-01-2010 at 01:18 PM. Reason: typos
b01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:25 AM   #28
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b01 View Post

I need a good toy for my womanz, cuz when I'm done rock'n da boat, that a though act to follow. So these toyz haz 2 b AMAZE'N cuz they got a lotz to live up to
really dude, really?

lol
Old 10-02-2010, 12:42 AM   #29
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Anyone (particularly you big ladies) have any experience with a jelly suction cup dildo? You like it?

Um, yeah...a friend of mine was wondering about it...yeah.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:09 AM   #30
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
Anyone (particularly you big ladies) have any experience with a jelly suction cup dildo? You like it?

Um, yeah...a friend of mine was wondering about it...yeah.
Um, a wee word of caution with jelly dildos ...cause a friend once told me...depending on what they are made of, it may feel like your vajayjay has been set on fire if you don't use it with a condom (which is a pain in the ass)...apparently

I swear to god, it felt like I was on bloody fire....PAIN!
Old 10-02-2010, 01:20 AM   #31
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
Um, a wee word of caution with jelly dildos ...cause a friend once told me...depending on what they are made of, it may feel like your vajayjay has been set on fire if you don't use it with a condom (which is a pain in the ass)...apparently

I swear to god, it felt like I was on bloody fire....PAIN!
LFW, I will make sure and tell my friend what your friend said. Our friends are so kinky!

Oh, and I think my friend also wants to know whether just using a good amount of lube might be enough to keep the whole vagina on fire thing from happening... Do you really have to use a condom?
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:46 AM   #32
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth View Post
LFW, I will make sure and tell my friend what your friend said. Our friends are so kinky!

Oh, and I think my friend also wants to know whether just using a good amount of lube might be enough to keep the whole vagina on fire thing from happening... Do you really have to use a condom?
Yup...no way was that thing going anywhere near a vagina without a condom. The lube just made things more "lubey" (pretty sure that's a word haha), but had no effect whatsoever on keeping things cool.

See if you can't find one that is silicone based only. It could just be that some of us are more sensitive, or I just have an allergy to whatever was in the jelly. It's a shame you can't try before you buy, which is totally gross when you think about it...but considering how much it is to buy a damn penis, it would help if one could find one that didn't feel like it was trying to burn you an extra hole lol.

I think I need a glass of wine

Last edited by littlefairywren; 10-02-2010 at 02:07 AM.
littlefairywren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:29 PM   #33
kizzylove
Belizean Princess

kizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticedkizzylove never has a post go unnoticed

I love the Wahl massager with the "spot application" head i've had mine for years nothing else compares
Old 03-18-2014, 05:29 AM   #34
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzylove View Post
I love the Wahl massager with the "spot application" head i've had mine for years nothing else compares
HEY! That's not what that is for!
Old 03-18-2014, 05:29 PM   #35
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

Another one for hitachi magic wand.
Nothing better than a vibrator that doesn't take batteries and has a cord that reaches my bed
Missamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 08:22 PM   #36
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Most of these are for smaller bullet type of sex toys. What are your suggestions on deeper penetration type of dildos?

I am soooo not into clit play. It's too much for me, almost to the point of panic attack.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:26 PM   #37
Missamanda
Feels like thunder

Missamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this boardMissamanda carries a lot of weight on this board

Personally I don't really use penetration toys.
My clit has always been my main attraction so never needed to \_(ツ)_/
Missamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:33 PM   #38
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

hub and i buy the jelly rings that have the small silver bullets in them. they are about 10 usd or less. throw the ring away. the bullet is super intense, takes watch batteries and will get you there fast.

as far as penetration...i used to have an awesome toy called from zbf called long john. it had vibe, thrust and sort of wiggled. plus it was "realistic" and had the texture on it for friction. gosh i was sad when that thing went. was the best thing EVER. i know adam eve does not carry anymore..so think they stopped making them. even the newer ones i have bought, i tend to go for realistic or textured. think it just works better for me vs. smooth.
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 11:47 AM   #39
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love toy threads I have a toy bag with a variety of fun stuff, but I have one vibrator that I've bought three times over the years.

It's not expensive, size is perfect, has plenty of vibration without being a thumper, fun alone or with a friend, and great in, out, or both.

If you fall in lust with it, I expect you to scream my name

California-Exotics-Waterproof-Delights-Jelly

ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:21 PM   #40
KimmyCrush

KimmyCrush can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKimmyCrush can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtiesgirl View Post
I can only use it with a washcloth or towel between the wand and my clit. Otherwise, to quote Samantha from Sex and the City, it would "burn my clit off."
They make attachments for the hitachi that make it less intense and you can also go inside with them. I have to use the attachment but I love it. I also play with pirex dildos and I love to feel the different temperatures.
KimmyCrush is offline   Reply With Quote