Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-30-2005, 06:54 PM   #1
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

waitingforsuperman can now change their title
Default the "what are you eating right now?" thread

I thought the weight board should have one.

Me? Mac'n'cheese and homemade french-fried potatoes.

np: the clash - police and thieves
Old 09-30-2005, 06:57 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cheese doodles and crystal light, but I'm hoping to get up the energy to make my dinner.... kielbasa soup!

Old 09-30-2005, 07:00 PM   #3
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
crystal light
isn't that like... diet water?

hey! how'd you change your label?

Last edited by waitingforsuperman; 09-30-2005 at 07:03 PM.
waitingforsuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:03 PM   #4
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Triple Ginger Snaps (from Trader Joe's) and Arizona Iced Green Tea
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:07 PM   #5
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingforsuperman
isn't that like... diet water?

hey! how'd you change your label?

LOL... no, it's iced tea, but I used Crystal Light because it's my favorite, not for the calorie counting (which when accompanied by cheese doodles should be clear!).

As for my label.... hee hee... I'm special *tightens her helmet*

And where did the other smilies go? I only have 3 showing right now. I hope that means we're getting some upgrades to them... there are GREAT ones available if you can get your hands on them, Conrad.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 09-30-2005 at 07:09 PM. Reason: I typed the as hte - common mistake! Oh sure, NOW the smilies are back!
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:11 PM   #6
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

Quote:
As for my label.... hee hee... I'm special *tightens her helmet*
ha!!

maybe if i was a gorgeous, popular fat girl, conrad would give me one, too.

also, i don't know if you have the basic, advanced, or wysiwyg option for your posts, but if you have the wysiwyg, there's a drop-down menu with quite a few smilies.

heh, you typed the as "hte." that's teh bomb.
Old 09-30-2005, 07:16 PM   #7
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club
Thumbs up

Ice cream. One scoop Breyers Coffee and one scoop Breyers Butter pecan.

Just before that, dinner was a big Romaine salad with honey mustard dressing.
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:20 PM   #8
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Had a barenaked burrito from burritoville with tons of tomatillo salsa and guacmole. Also had a "10 cent" glass of white wine at a book signing earlier in the evening.
Old 09-30-2005, 07:31 PM   #9
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

I've now moved on to a bowl of mashed potatoes (left over in fridge). The kielbasa soup just isn't happening... would be about an hour before I was ready to eat it, and at this time of night... I've lost all motivation.

Sunday though... oh yes, the kielbasa and I have a date.

**oh my God, that doesn't sound good... LOL... but you know what I mean!!**

Last edited by AnnMarie; 09-30-2005 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Uhm, just realized what I said!
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 07:48 PM   #10
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had a big take-out dinner just about an hour ago.

3 pieces of pizza with garlic powder
chicken parmesan sub
6 mozzarella sticks

and crystal light raspberry lemonade (Fat girls get a lot of use out of this not because its diet, but because its good water content for the bod)

Last edited by HeatherBBW; 09-30-2005 at 09:01 PM.
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 09:19 PM   #11
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Sunday though... oh yes, the kielbasa and I have a date.

**oh my God, that doesn't sound good... LOL... but you know what I mean!!**

Is "The Kielbasa" what you call your man??? ROFL *snort* Lucky you!!

I had sausage and meatballs tontie! NO REALLY! LOL

Sandie Z
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 09:32 PM   #12
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mmm, a box of 8 ice cream drumsticks, a whole freschetta pizza to which I added my own veggies, and about half a gallon of Crystal Light (For the water, like Heather!).
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 09:59 PM   #13
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
Mmm, a box of 8 ice cream drumsticks, a whole freschetta pizza to which I added my own veggies, and about half a gallon of Crystal Light (For the water, like Heather!).
Damn girl.. 8 ice cream cones... ya didn't save one for me? I mean, if you came over I woulda given ya a slice of pizza

As for the crystal light, yeah its a savior. I hate water. Don't ask me why, I just do. Most people say how can you hate water, it doesn't take like anything really. But I always have ever since I was a child.

So Ms. CubHiya (AnnMarie) told me if I drink Crystal Light its just like having water. So I drink my 8 glasses a day to keep the doctor away
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 10:14 PM   #14
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Kroger Wavy Potato Chips
Dr Pepper

And Sandie is eating plain tuna (solid white) and drinking water. It's amazing what you'll eat at 11:00 PM when you don't feel like cooking.

Old 09-30-2005, 10:39 PM   #15
Egbert Souse
South America, probably.

Egbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going onEgbert Souse knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Hampton Farms brand "Colossal Peanuts, Salted and Roasted"

In HUGE quantity.

Naturally, i mean to save the shells for the compost pile so every receptical in reach is full of peanut shells (and some of the recepticals have been full for weeks).

I need to tend to this or change to a munchie with no byproduct.
Egbert Souse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 11:24 PM   #16
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Raspberry muesli with a bunch of nuts, raisins and cut-up strawberries in oat milk. Hey, you asked.
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 11:34 PM   #17
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A little while ago I had some havarti cheese (very creamy -- my favorite!), on some seasoned Rye-Krisps.

Santaclear, that sounds delicious. Never had oatmilk, though. What's it taste like? Is it as icky as soy milk?

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 11:38 PM   #18
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW
Damn girl.. 8 ice cream cones... ya didn't save one for me? I mean, if you came over I woulda given ya a slice of pizza

As for the crystal light, yeah its a savior. I hate water. Don't ask me why, I just do. Most people say how can you hate water, it doesn't take like anything really. But I always have ever since I was a child.

So Ms. CubHiya (AnnMarie) told me if I drink Crystal Light its just like having water. So I drink my 8 glasses a day to keep the doctor away
Well hell, I used to live closer, we coulda shared, lol!

I like drinking water, but ours here tastes like swimming pool water, so we drink Crystal Light or watered down frozen juices, or I'll put fresh lemon in my ice water. I like to use filters, but they can get pricey when you drink as much as we do around here!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 12:18 AM   #19
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

i'm going to have some life cereal for a midnight snack.

i'm a medium-sized boy, but i've been eating like a fat girl today.
Old 10-01-2005, 12:39 AM   #20
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in
Default me too!

mac 'n cheese with french fries.

Cool, waiting for superman, I thought I was the only one who did that.

Yay for carbs!
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 12:42 AM   #21
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
Santaclear, that sounds delicious. Never had oatmilk, though. What's it taste like? Is it as icky as soy milk?
Oh, I like soy milk, Tina, so you probably wouldn't like oat either. I started using it around five years ago when I suddenly had super high cholesterol. I almost never drink it plain tho, just in coffee or cereal.
I like soy, rice and oat milk, in that order. Soy and rice are good mixed too. Rice is kinda thin. Oat for some reason sucks in coffee. I vary 'em 'cos too much soy makes me allergic. Forget comparing them with cow's milk - it's just different.
Old 10-01-2005, 12:51 AM   #22
Santaclear
User

But for the record, pizza and ice cream are the finest and most basic of all foods. I just don't happen to be eating them today.
Old 10-01-2005, 05:59 AM   #23
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Soy Milk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
Is it as icky as soy milk?
Tina, if you can't stomach soy milk, you may be trying the wrong kind. I find all varieties of the Silk brand exquisitely tasty. Can't get enough of it, in fact. But all other brands I've tried have been revolting. I drink copious amounts of it, and use it in cereal, but I won't defile my coffee with anything less than half-n-half. I've always been a big milk drinker, and still drink lots (including whole milk!), but I have lucky genetics and don't have to worry about my cholesterol.

Santaclear's right, though. If you're thinking of it as a milk substitute, you're expecting too much. Apples and oranges. I enjoy it nearly as much as milk, but there are times when only a frosty glass of cow juice will do. Like post-pizza, for example, and post-cake. And post-ice cream, oddly enough
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:02 AM   #24
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Soy milk is delish!

I've just had ham and mushroom tagaliteli (sp?!) from marks and spencer. Mmmm was nice.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 06:57 AM   #25
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egbert Souse
In HUGE quantity.

Naturally, i mean to save the shells for the compost pile so every receptical in reach is full of peanut shells (and some of the recepticals have been full for weeks).

I need to tend to this or change to a munchie with no byproduct.
They sell peanuts pre-shelled these days