Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-01-2010, 03:45 PM   #1
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Check out these SOCKS!!!

I figured enough people told me to do it. But it'd be awesome if others would post pictures of their awesome socks as well.

This is what I'm wearing.

And these are the awesome socks to match
Old 10-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #2
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Those are indeed awesome socks; and if you're a true sock lover, I suggest spending your next pay check at Sock Dreams. Probably the home of the greatest socks on the planet.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:04 PM   #3
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
Those are indeed awesome socks; and if you're a true sock lover, I suggest spending your next pay check at Sock Dreams. Probably the home of the greatest socks on the planet.

oh my gosh! I love those socks they have!!!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:27 PM   #4
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
YES!!! I actually ran across this website about two or three weeks ago. I have yet to order something, But it is on to do list. I'm looking for a pair of green socks, I havent been able to find a good pair.
Old 10-01-2010, 05:45 PM   #5
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm obsessed with socks.. I own about 200 pairs right now.. it takes up two drawers in my dresser :x My favorite sock brand is Betsey Johnson.. they're expensive but so adorableeee.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:40 AM   #6
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I totally don't wear socks unless the heating is broken.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:41 AM   #7
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
How do you keep your shoes from getting smelly?

Also, Hozay, I want to make love to your sock covered feet. I am jealous your ability to pull off zany socks.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:43 AM   #8
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I try to go barefoot whenever possible, but it's possible to get shoe-deodorizer stuff.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:54 AM   #9
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

you have the best socks

I used to have some great ones with teddies and dolphins and stuff but all gone bye bye now
Old 10-03-2010, 05:48 PM   #10
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I figured enough people told me to do it. But it'd be awesome if others would post pictures of their awesome socks as well.
this is the #1 best all time shot of you....you look beyond adorable....awww thanks for sharing
Old 10-03-2010, 07:52 PM   #11
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Same!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
My shoes totally smell. Hahahaha.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:45 PM   #12
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread has the castingpearls seal of approval.

<although El Joy De Sockso would have been a better title>

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:43 AM   #13
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hozay, you are so snazzy
Old 10-04-2010, 06:38 PM   #14
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Awww How awesome!
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:24 PM   #15
LovesBigMen
Poco G. leave it there xD

LovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized repLovesBigMen has super-sized rep

VERY nice socks there I love wearing cool socks don't have many cool ones though *sigh*
Old 10-05-2010, 07:57 AM   #16
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You are too cute papi. I approve
Old 10-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #17
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Thanks everyone, somehow these magical socks made everyone think I'm good looking. Here is today, nothing special at all, just turquoise all around. I need to step it up. And I really like these leather shoes. They're beat to hell, but I really like them and they're super comfortable.

Old 10-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #18
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thanks everyone, somehow these magical socks made everyone think I'm good looking. Here is today, nothing special at all, just turquoise all around. I need to step it up. And I really like these leather shoes. They're beat to hell, but I really like them and they're super comfortable.
hmmm, the socks and shirt aren't really the same shade... i'm very disappointed...
Old 10-05-2010, 01:31 PM   #19
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
hmmm, the socks and shirt aren't really the same shade... i'm very disappointed...
I saw that in the pictures, BUT they are. It was the lighting. One had flash, one didn't.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:02 PM   #20
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My socks cannot hold a candle to Hozay's, but I still do like these ones (probably mostly because they are a silk-cotton blend, love the feel of them).

ETA: They are totally brought down by the rather worn out shoes I'm wearing at the moment. I really need to go shopping for a new pair of shoes to keep at work!

Last edited by Tad; 07-09-2014 at 12:20 PM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:13 PM   #21
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Sir, your souliers look like footballs!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:22 PM   #22
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm wearing sky-blue argyle patterned socks.

They're pretty. Ha.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:27 PM   #23
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I'm wearing sky-blue argyle patterned socks.

They're pretty. Ha.
Argyle is the best!
Old 10-06-2010, 12:00 PM   #24
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Since my company is shutting shit down, they decided to be nice enough to let us wear jeans the rest of the week.

Today I bring you, gray, red, and blue. Someone called these my sockpuppet socks.

Free sexy pick to the lady who knows what my shirt is in regards to!!!
Old 10-06-2010, 12:05 PM   #25
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Double post.

Last edited by Hozay J Garseeya; 10-06-2010 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Double post.
Hozay J Garseeya is offline   Reply With Quote