Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #51
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
It's been a while, you slag of a thread you.

I'm really hoping for some Christmas socks in December, Mr!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 12:04 AM   #52
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

They always make me slip on my ass.

Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:59 AM   #53
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
It's been a while, you slag of a thread you.

Anymore great socks, Hozay?
Old 07-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #54
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Anymore great socks, Hozay?

I KNOW! I just mentioned the sock thread to him yesterday!
Old 07-23-2012, 12:45 PM   #55
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile How about these?

Here are my Koi socks from Japan! They make my feet look a bit weird, but I like the little Koi! I've never quite found an occasion to wear them though
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Koi carp socks!.JPG (23.6 KB, 273 views)
Old 08-17-2012, 06:53 PM   #56
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

neon n animal prints ... kermit approved
MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:12 PM   #57
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

hadn't posted in a long time, and am always getting hounded be certain people.

So here's a few new ones, well there's lots of new ones but these are my favorites so far.

and for some reason I REALLY like the spiderman argyle.

Last edited by Hozay J Garseeya; 03-15-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Hozay J Garseeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:51 PM   #58
Surlysomething

It's about time, Sock Whisperer!

Quote:
hadn't posted in a long time, and am always getting hounded be certain people.

So here's a few new ones, well there's lots of new ones but these are my favorites so far.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:00 AM   #59
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

hah i thought that check out these socks was a discreet way of posting something else. Sometimes i really do need to drag my mind out of the gutter. I like some of them socks especially the ones with toes
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:24 PM   #60
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

This is my first foray into the world of whimsical socks. I've been told that posting this will make me seem more "enigmatic".

Despite such nonsense I'm posting anyway.

Last edited by Cobra Verde; 09-25-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Cobra Verde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:49 AM   #61
Surlysomething

I think you've been challenged, Josie.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:32 PM   #62
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

So's when I was about to throw away the cardboard that came with my new socks I noticed for the first time the words "Women's Socks" in the upper left hand corner. My previous post so never fucking happened.

From now on I'm sticking to the basics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg byu 003.jpg (27.0 KB, 112 views)
Old 09-25-2013, 03:44 PM   #63
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's too late. You've worn "women's" clothing. You are infected with the tragedy of being associated with womanhood. There is no hope for you now.

Godspeed.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 03:55 PM   #64
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

That ship already sailed when I developed D-cups.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #65
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
It's too late. You've worn "women's" clothing. You are infected with the tragedy of being associated with womanhood. There is no hope for you now.

Godspeed.
Yeah, it's not as if wearing women's clothes occasionally is hot or anything.... *shifty eyes*
Old 09-26-2013, 10:53 AM   #66
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

All my socks are either black or white. I am armed with uninteresting socks.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:46 AM   #67
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
All my socks are either black or white. I am armed with uninteresting socks.
well go out there and get something with a pattern! Something that matches a tie, possibly an accent on a shirt, the possibilities will change your LIFE!!
Old 12-14-2016, 09:22 AM   #68
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm missing this thread, so I hereby declare Thursday the 22nd of December, 2016 to be: "Hozay J. Garcia Memorial Fancy Sock Day."

To honour the spirit of our departed comrade (he hasn't posted since September), now that he has moved on to a better place (have you heard about the company he is working at!?!), all and sundry are invited to wear their fanciest, most colourful, or simply favourite hosiery (socks, stockings, whatever), and share the pictures here.

You have eight days to prepare, and the stores have much in the way of fancy socks and stockings at this time of year, so if you don't have appropriate items yet, you can yet prepare to participate.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:14 AM   #69
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes - I want to see new socks too!

Did you buy any Cologne socks Hozay???

Or just the even cuter 1.FC ones which feature the cathedrale and billy goat???

.... and some Christmassy ones ...

.... or wintery - with snowmen ....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 12:16 PM   #70
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I'm missing this thread, so I hereby declare Thursday the 22nd of December, 2016 to be: "Hozay J. Garcia Memorial Fancy Sock Day."

To honour the spirit of our departed comrade (he hasn't posted since September), now that he has moved on to a better place (have you heard about the company he is working at!?!), all and sundry are invited to wear their fanciest, most colourful, or simply favourite hosiery (socks, stockings, whatever), and share the pictures here.

You have eight days to prepare, and the stores have much in the way of fancy socks and stockings at this time of year, so if you don't have appropriate items yet, you can yet prepare to participate.
Excellent idea - gives me one more day to wear the ugly Christmas socks my wife's best friend sent to our family at Christmas time a few years back! (Four pairs of ugly socks - she really didn't know what to buy for us.)
Old 12-15-2016, 03:09 PM   #71
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

But i only have christmas undies!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 03:10 PM   #72
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
You say that as though sharing pictures of you wearing those would be a problem for anyone.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 03:24 PM   #73
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
You say that as though sharing pictures of you wearing those would be a problem for anyone.
Loopy is wise; listen to Loopy!
Old 12-15-2016, 03:49 PM   #74
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Hmm. No socks at all? Then I'm sorry that just will not do at all. Keep your festive little panties with the frilly lace and silky smoothness and skimpy high cut material that accentuates your full womanly curves to yourself. Harumph!! Well on second thought, no sense in being Scrooge-like. It is the holidays you know? Go ahead and post a dozen or so. From different angles and poses and states of dress and undress! '''Tis the season.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 02:00 PM   #75
Tad
mostly harmless

Reminder: only two more sleeps! (What? You are excited about anything other than "Hozay J. Garcia Memorial Fancy Sock Day"?)