Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-03-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Female feeders, how do feel about starting off with a thin(ish) guy & fattening him?

Sooo, something I've noticed, mainly from surveying the dating profiles on FF, is - it seems that female feeders on the whole, are less keen on "rolling-their-own-BHM" from a thin(ish) start than male feeders are up for "rolling-their-own-BBW"....

Girls seem to want the fellas to be proper big already...

Female feeders, where do you stand on this point?
Old 10-03-2010, 10:15 PM   #2
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I wouldn't mind if he was at least chubby. If he was super thin and just into being fed and good food...well, I wouldn't be so interested. To me some chubbs on his bones shows me he's actually into gaining. I know every sexy fat guy has to start somewhere, but I have met guys who were purely into feederism. It's fun, but it stops short of my goal of fattening a man into oblivion.

I admit a guy with a gut big enough for me to play with while it grows is always a preference.

I'm not a typical feeder, though.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:17 AM   #3
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So, say a guy was about 6foot tall... Where does chubby start for you? Xlbs? Waist in inches?
Old 10-04-2010, 10:28 AM   #4
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm into this. I wouldn't call myself a feeder, though. I feel it's natural to cook and feed a man. I gravitate toward smaller gents, but I want a guy with an appetite. There's nothing more attractive than a man who can eat seconds (maybe more ). I am not attracted to dainty men that can't finish a whole sandwich...ugh! I don't think it has anything to do with weight gain in a sexual tense (although, a sharp dressed man with a belly hang is totally cute!!!)...I like to give pleasure through his belly/appetite lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:16 AM   #5
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I say it all the time and I have to say it here...I'm from family of fatties (and now realizing--feeders), generations going waaaay back and the thin men I have dated (even married one) were more an exception to the rule. Fat is my nation. The guy has to start out at around 200 lbs. minimum (average height)

The point is moot anyway. I found him. Well...we found each other. Serendipitously.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:28 PM   #6
PeanutButterfly

PeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticedPeanutButterfly never has a post go unnoticed

I'd consider myself a female feeder and while I do love big men, I'm just as happy with a thinnish guy and fattening him up into a BHM. I'm not really a fan of "skinny" guys though, if I can see ribs it just doesn't do anything for me. I should say rather I wouldn't mind fattening up a muscular guy. I think fat on men looks sooo good over muscles or what once were muscles hehe. Otherwise I find just fat to be more flabby and not deliciously curvy and squishy like it looks over muscles, if that makes any sense?

As far as a minimum goes, I like tall men, preferably 6' and up so I guess anything over 180 would be nice. Although I'm honestly more interested in a guys willingness to devour all the fattening goodies I make for him rather than a simple number on a scale. So basically any boy with an insatiable appetite and a little belly chub will get me in the beginning
PeanutButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:59 AM   #7
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
So, say a guy was about 6foot tall... Where does chubby start for you? Xlbs? Waist in inches?
Depends...I'd he's the muscular sort he can be 250 with hardly any flab at all. Really, it just has to be visible and obvious. I personally wouldn't force a brand-new feedee to be all round everywhere as soon as he starts.