Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

View Poll Results: How often do you watch other people masturbate?
Never 12 25.00%
Less than once a week 10 20.83%
1 - 3 times a week 7 14.58%
3 - 6 times a week 2 4.17%
Once a day 2 4.17%
2 or 3 times a day 0 0%
4 or more times a day 0 0%
As often as I can 15 31.25%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2010, 07:55 AM   #26
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau View Post
I've never watched anybody masturbate!! I clearly need to get to know some of the people you lot hang out with!! How does that even come up??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
Now that's a loaded question...
<Ahem> <cough>
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:33 PM   #27
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Talking No show for you!

I can't fap to this thread - not enough pics.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:42 PM   #28
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
I can't fap to this thread - not enough pics.
maybe you should post some photos...
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #29
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
maybe you should post some photos...
Of me fapping? As I recall, that's a banable offense.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #30
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
Of me fapping? As I recall, that's a banable offense.
no, those you send directly to me

you post fappABLE photos here...

Last edited by Ample Pie; 10-08-2010 at 03:18 PM. Reason: please don't send me fapping pictures, I'm just being silly here.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote