Pear 172 39.81%
Apple 60 13.89%
ANY OF THE ABOVE 56 12.96%
NOT INTO BBW 10 2.31%
Voters: 432. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2010, 11:06 PM   #1
The Educator

The Educator can now change their title
Default What's your favorite body shape?

I know this has been asked a number of times before, but I don't think for a while. So I thought perhaps it was time for an update.
The Educator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #2
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very Fat is my choice.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #3
UnknownSpirit01
King of the ______

UnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized repUnknownSpirit01 has super-sized rep

A mix of apple and pear for me. All round, all around XD
Old 10-12-2010, 09:05 PM   #4
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I picked hourglass. I know it's a form of pear, but to me it's a little more evened out, and I like that. Maybe because that's also what my shape was like when I was smaller (2x-3x). And would like to go back to that. Office jobs and sitting at home at the computer hasn't helped me, lol. I've become more like a pear than an hourglass.

I think that kind of shape is classic, though and I drool over women who have that shape. Can't look away. Can't help it. I grew up hearing that that shape was the ideal.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:49 PM   #5
nic_nic07
Resident Gentern

nic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hourglass-while I'm not anywhere close to being a BBW (being I'm about 160ish lbs), it is my body shape and I do like my body.
Do you like what I'm tweetin'?
twitter.com/neurogirl07
nic_nic07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #6
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bilaterally symmetric, but that's just a preference.
Asymmetry is ok too.

-Rusty
(Slightly asymmetric)
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:40 PM   #7
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Papple, please! So much apple belly that it looks pear-shaped!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #8
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

i voted brick, whatever that is.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:45 PM   #9
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furious styles View Post
i voted brick, whatever that is.
She's a brick house
She's mighty mighty
Just lettin' it all hang out

(references the 36-24-26 model)

Brick shape typically means the standard "ideal size" for a woman, with the measurements being 36-24-36 or at least that kind of variant. So long as the math adds up to the same.

Not sure the creator of the poll meant that kind of shape, but that's what "brick" shape is supposed to refer to.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:46 PM   #10
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love it when you get all mathematical!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:46 PM   #11
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

No, that's hourglass. Brick would probably mean equal or near-equal B-W-H measurements.

Basically, not curvy, but definitely fat.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:48 PM   #12
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh .. damn. i kind of actually want a brick shaped girl. like equally big everywhere. boxy even. hence brick. i'm a spatial realist.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:51 PM   #13
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
No, that's hourglass. Brick would probably mean equal or near-equal B-W-H measurements.

That's what I thought it meant in the poll, lol. But when someone normal hears "brick" as a body type, they think of the song "Brickhouse" which does refer to that hourglass shape, but very specifically to the "ideal" measurements.

FS, there's boxy girls out there, lol.
I tend to think I'm one of them.
At least, as of late, anyways.

CP, lol
Old 10-13-2010, 06:03 AM   #14
The Educator

The Educator can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post

YEP
The Educator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:32 AM   #15
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

I like mine, kind of a rectangular apple with broad shoulders.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:07 AM   #16
isamarie69
Live and let die!!!

isamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticedisamarie69 never has a post go unnoticed

I have no clue what so ever my shape is. If i could choose I would want hourglass. From reading others post I guess I could say I have a foe hourglass shape. I have no hips or backside but because of my larger lower belly and larger breasts very high tapered waist. So I kind of look like an hourglass popcicle from the front. But from the back and over all I would have to go with the brick, boxy square shape.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:24 PM   #17
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

fightin the good fight for them brix'
Old 10-15-2010, 10:02 AM   #18
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Relationship history dictates extreme hourglass, but I'm open.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:39 AM   #19
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

As long as it is fat.

Pears are still likely to have lovely bellies I can tuck my hands under, and apples still have cute spankable butts.

Last edited by Cors; 10-15-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:31 PM   #20
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

I voted hourglass but really, the sphere is nature's perfect shape.
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:38 PM   #21
esaker

esaker has said some nice things
Default Extreme Pear

You have my complete attention when your bottom, hips/thighs, and upper arms are all out-of-proportion to the balance of your lovely self.
esaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:33 AM   #22
FemFAtail

FemFAtail can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly View Post
I voted hourglass but really, the sphere is nature's perfect shape.
Ah yes, the sphere...it's just pregnant with possibilities!
Old 01-16-2011, 08:36 PM   #23
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

My option wasn't listed.... mango of course!!

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:56 PM   #24
elina86

elina86 can now change their title

I like all shapes, as long as the belly is huge.
elina86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:03 PM   #25
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like thick, sturdy, strong men.

Yep.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote