Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

View Poll Results: Which Shape?
Brick 8 1.85%
Hourglass 126 29.17%
Pear 172 39.81%
Apple 60 13.89%
ANY OF THE ABOVE 56 12.96%
NOT INTO BBW 10 2.31%
Voters: 432. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2011, 09:06 PM   #26
Franklyn

Franklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 clubFranklyn is a member of the 500 club
Thumbs up Personally...

I'm a pear man, myself... But a nice big belly is also always a good thing!

Of course, were I given the options...
- 'really, really, really big!' AND/OR
- 'really, really, really big and growing!'

... I would have had a much harder time choosing! lol
Franklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:04 PM   #27
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i picked any of the above.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:08 PM   #28
Fox

Fox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 clubFox is a member of the 500 club

When it comes to BBW/SSBBW, I have a strong preference for pear shaped women. But there are exceptions.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:28 AM   #29
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I choose the hourglass and the pear. I'm fine with my shape, wouldn't change it for the world (though I wish my ass was a bit bigger).
Old 01-21-2011, 12:37 AM   #30
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Octagon.

my post is long enough kthx
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:08 AM   #31
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
Octagon.
Well, then I choose dodecahedron, and I'll roll them across the table next time I play Dungeons and Dragons and need a D12.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:24 AM   #32
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

For me it's not the shape as such, but more in how that person carries their shape, wears it etc.
For men though, I like swimmers bodies the best.
Old 01-21-2011, 11:51 AM   #33
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The Bod

I like heavy women in all shapes. I like the "66 Mustang body, too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 66_mustang_01.jpg (40.5 KB, 625 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:20 PM   #34
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

If we're talking car bodies then I gotta put forth the Lamborghini Miura. Curvy, with lovely eyelashes, and it's got a whole lotta bigness going on the the back in the form of a transverse V12 engine.

The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:31 PM   #35
ritz

ritz has said some nice things
Default .

I'm not picky but my favorite would have to be pear.
ritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:34 AM   #36
985WEST

985WEST has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritz View Post
I'm not picky but my favorite would have to be pear.
I am picky and my favorite would have to be pear.
985WEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:59 AM   #37
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm an hourglass man, myself. A great chest is wonderful, but girls just seem...unbalanced if they don't have a belly and rear to go with it.
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:07 PM   #38
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Apparently I'm an Asian Pear :P
Deacone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:48 PM   #39
Alicia33
Southern Belle

Alicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 club

I like hourglass/ pear, Because that is what I am and I tend to gain weight in the butt/ hips region, and chest the most.

"Ain't nothin' wrong with lovin' chunky"

Last edited by Alicia33; 02-19-2011 at 06:48 PM. Reason: spelling
Alicia33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:17 AM   #40
fato

fato has said some nice things

apple!!!
fato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:40 AM   #41
dudley100

dudley100 can now change their title

Apple, brick? I'm sorry, I'm confused. I get hour glass and pear, but the other shapes, no idea.
dudley100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 04:54 PM   #42
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

I like the extreme hourglass, where it's more like two circles on one another
Old 02-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #43
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love an enormous belly that rolls over the belt and cascades down the front creating a thick soft apron. Rolls under the arms that merge with the breasts, thick soft upper arms and a chin that just plunges straight to the chest are all wonderful.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #44
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudley100 View Post
Apple, brick? I'm sorry, I'm confused. I get hour glass and pear, but the other shapes, no idea.

Actually, there are 12 body shapes for women.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ypes--you.html

I now think I am a cello-- an extreme hourglass with an extra helping of T&A and a some belly.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 02-23-2011 at 09:56 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:37 PM   #45
gary1627

gary1627 has said some nice things

My personal favourite is the pear. What I like most though is when a girl with an hourglass shape puts on weight as their shape gradually generates towards the pear shape in the main. For health issues this is the best shape to be as there is less weight around the middle, but i'm also a sucker for a girl getting a fat belly with her pear shape.
gary1627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:45 PM   #46
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

All of the above

And on car bodies:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1939 Delahaye 165 Roadster.jpg (50.7 KB, 323 views)

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #47
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:33 PM   #48
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
I have this.

It's actually called The Prisoner and the pears are grown IN the bottles. I've seen orchards full of bottled trees while driving through the south on the way to Florida.

EDT: I just realized my bottle is a LOT bigger. hee hee hee

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:33 PM   #49
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Seriously at this point it's less about shape and more about feel. Soft and squishy, please!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:56 PM   #50
MissAshley
Enigma

MissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 club

I love the look of the vase body shape.