Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

View Poll Results: Which Shape?
Brick 8 1.85%
Hourglass 126 29.17%
Pear 172 39.81%
Apple 60 13.89%
ANY OF THE ABOVE 56 12.96%
NOT INTO BBW 10 2.31%
Voters: 432. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2011, 07:42 AM   #51
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
My option wasn't listed.... mango of course!!

Sorry I can't resist:

Old 04-27-2011, 09:09 AM   #52
MissAshley
Enigma

MissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 clubMissAshley is a member of the 500 club

Haha I miss Mango.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:46 PM   #53
ssbbwnut
bigger is ALWAYS better

ssbbwnut can now change their title

VERY FAT is my personal favorite (just sayin')
ssbbwnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:44 PM   #54
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

It depends on the person.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:45 PM   #55
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love all bodies, all shapes and sizes. I prefer my body as a pear/hourglass shape. My measurements are 42-40-56! Im very happy with my growing curves!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:48 PM   #56
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

Well i love all shapes...
joey86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:51 AM   #57
superman

superman has said some nice things

I'm not a big fan of any particular men's shape. I suppose it would be SBB, even though I don't have it in my game.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:28 AM   #58
rootrp35

rootrp35 can now change their title

I'd have to say that I find all shapes sexy. My wife was always more pear-shaped (bottom heavy) until her recent weight gain. Now she is leaning more towards an hourglass shape. Either way, they are both very attractive to me.
rootrp35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:26 PM   #59
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wow, I am surprised the pear shape is leading the hourglass. With hourglass you get both hips/ass and tits (to satisfy the boob and ass lovers) along with that curved in waist. It is held as the ideal figure. And for guys who love bellies, many hourglass bbws have that lower belly protrusion. I am very surprised at this poll.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 10-12-2011 at 12:41 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:34 AM   #60
Luv2CUfeast

Luv2CUfeast can now change their title
Default Formidable full figured feminity...

Beauty comes in many flavors and I enjoy them all. Still, there's nothing more delightful to me than a full-figured gal with hourglass shape, and LOTS of time on her hands.

(Just take look at the statuary of the female form from antiquity that so moved the masters to preserve them for posterity by carving their likenesses out of solid rock... Nobody's going to raise a statue to Calista Flockhart or Lindsey Lohan, believe me!)
Luv2CUfeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:39 AM   #61
ritz

ritz has said some nice things
Default .

Hands down I prefer a pear but love all types.
ritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #62
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Wow, I am surprised the pear shape is leading the hourglass. With hourglass you get both hips/ass and tits (to satisfy the boob and ass lovers) along with that curved in waist. It is held as the ideal figure. And for guys who love bellies, many hourglass bbws have that lower belly protrusion. I am very surprised at this poll.
My theory has always been that either a good chunk of FAs love fat bodies but ALSO like thin faces (the Kelligirl effect) or they find the smaller upper body of a pear-shaped woman more dainty and feminine. *shrugs*

To me, each shape has it's own awesomnesses about them.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:18 PM   #63
ritz

ritz has said some nice things
Default .

I'm a Assets kinda of dude.
ritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 05:46 PM   #64
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
My theory has always been that either a good chunk of FAs love fat bodies but ALSO like thin faces (the Kelligirl effect) or they find the smaller upper body of a pear-shaped woman more dainty and feminine. *shrugs*

To me, each shape has it's own awesomnesses about them.
Hmm, those are interesting theories.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:28 PM   #65
yingxuy

yingxuy has said some nice things

When you hear someone normal "brick" as a body type, they think the song "Brickhouse", this is not, hourglass-shaped, but very specific "ideal" measurements.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:29 AM   #66
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What appeals to me most in overall body type has alternately been described (not by me, by those possessing it) as a "24-hour hourglass" and a "jumbo-combo."
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:30 AM   #67
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I looove pear shaped men and women.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 04:43 AM   #68
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I looove pear shaped men and women.
I've always wondered if some ladies had a preference for pear-shaped dudes, as they're pretty darn rare and that shape isn't considered as "masculine." Neat to see there's a taster for every taste, though!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 06:11 AM   #69
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
I have to admit, I DO agree with you, all these magnificent appointments are there on this body shape. (from what I've seen you are an amazing example of them all) And I will gladly admit, I am a "butt" man. . However there's so much to be said for the female form, I just don't have the time to elaborate on the virtues of each and every one. . I envision myself all dreamy eyed while trying to type. . lol

I can only speak for myself, but as a rule it seems each woman is different for me. I'm not lech, or stalker of women, but one who appreciates the differences and how women know how to make the most of what they do, or do not have. . It's such a joy to "people watch". I try to enjoy the female form in all it's glory, and all it's diversity of shapes. Crazy as it sounds I tend to notice a woman's hair. . My Grandfather told me when I was a child, "A woman's hair is her crown". He was right IMHO, something about a woman's hair, yet when you add a warm smile and infectious laugh. . I'm just so very hooked. . . did I mention eyes yet. .

Perhaps I'm just an anomaly, I'm not trying to be too specific, I confessed my one "preference", yet hoped to expound on all the other glorious attributes you ladies possess. . Those attributes that catch the eye. . when coupled with some time conversing over lunch, or coffee and discovering so much beyond the physical. . Mmmm It's almost enough to consider getting back into the dating pool. . . almost