Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-13-2010, 08:09 AM   #1
queensizedelight

queensizedelight has said some nice things
Default Ass worship

Hey sexies

What are your thoughts on "Ass Worshiping and how far would you take it?
queensizedelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:24 PM   #2
DJBEATBOX2k3

DJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDJBEATBOX2k3 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default lol

are we talking about your ass specifically? lol cuz there would be no limit to what I would do hahaha
DJBEATBOX2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:47 PM   #3
jeff7005

jeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

All the way baby
jeff7005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:18 PM   #4
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by queensizedelight View Post
Hey sexies

I would worship the ass in so far as I could still breathe.

Then I would die a quick, painless death... second only to death by motorboat.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:25 PM   #5
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
I would worship the ass in so far as I could still breathe.

Then I would die a quick, painless death... second only to death by motorboat.

i'm for this
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:39 AM   #6
hellcatt
mein couch

hellcatt can now change their title

like french kissing your breakfast
hellcatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:21 AM   #7
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Brown showers?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:10 AM   #8
dirtydave180

dirtydave180 has said some nice things
Default ass worship

I enjoy having women sit on my face and giving rimjobs.
dirtydave180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:38 PM   #9
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

lol @ this thread.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:49 PM   #10
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
lol @ this thread.
Second that motion.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:25 AM   #11
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Brown showers?
HaHa... Rolling Brown Outs?

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:40 AM   #12
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydave180 View Post
rimjobs.
that smiley + RJ = priceless
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:41 AM   #13
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
LOL I can't rep you. OMJEEZ
Old 10-17-2010, 09:21 PM   #14
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Ass worship is sexy.
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:14 AM   #15
esaker

esaker has said some nice things
Default Total Ass-Man

As a total ass-man I can say that I have no limits as to my worship of BBW bottoms. Nothing makes me happier than rimming a beautiful anus. Deep frenching...I wish my tongue were a foot long. I have even experienced brown showers with mixed results; must be prepared for and practiced with care for positive results. Care to practice with me?
esaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:43 AM   #16
Joe944
Aspiring Slacker

Joe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoe944 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
The username combination is interesting as well.
Joe944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:50 PM   #17
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

i love my wifes big ass and worship it all the time. Her big ass is one of the main reasons we are married.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #18
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny99 View Post
i love my wifes big ass and worship it all the time. Her big ass is one of the main reasons we are married.
Oh you!!
Old 10-19-2010, 07:13 PM   #19
FatAndProud

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny99 View Post
That's so sweet. There's no reason to marry someone based on love, common interest, or emotional interconnectedness within the universe. Hell nah, that's old school. We marry now-a-days to get a piece of that booty and collect the alimony. Can I get an amen?!
Old 10-19-2010, 07:18 PM   #20
natepogue
King of FAs

Johnny, I think you're a bad ass bro.

Old 10-19-2010, 07:28 PM   #21
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

agreed. good thing you wifed that ass homeboy
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #22
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Put dat ass on a pedestal!

(How else are you supposed to worship it?)

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:40 AM   #23
obesiverse
On Timeout

obesiverse has said some nice things
Default content

Quote:
Originally Posted by queensizedelight View Post
Hey sexies

I'm not into "ass worship" and I consider myself remarkably "vanilla" considering how I have tried such a wide variety of sexual interests that I have been introduced to by partners in the past. (to say the least lol) I also have 3 adult sites and one clip store, so there is that to consider.

Because I have created content, I still have a nagging regret for not doing more "squashing" and "face sitting" clips when I "had the chance", but because I was not personally "into" it, I just didn't push to do it more often. When I say "vanilla" though, I was a "lick & stick" type of guy, and just because I appreciate the ass immensely, very few women requested anal because of my size, and I didn't push for it because of my own issues with.. um... Let's just say "sanitation". I would joke and say that there was a perfectly good hole just about an inch away that is "meant for this".

I would do the squashing thing though, for the content, and I would probably go a little further if I could get a good camera angle to show the tongue getting involved... Ironic I don't want to jam the rod in there but a little tongue action would be worth "the view" to me. I know, kind of gross, not even "my thing", but I did name my post "content" because I'm just that kind of "sleazebag". You had to ask "how far". I guess breaking out the mineral oil and rubbing it down is tame at that point.
obesiverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 04:21 AM   #24
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm into ass worship. I love burying my face in some booty (if its relatively clean lol) and kissing around.

I'm not into facesitting myself, but rubbing/smacking/kissing/patting/licking is always fun.

Question is Panterra is what do YOU think about it?
Old 10-21-2010, 12:43 PM   #25
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title

Hey guys of coarse I love her to death but you also have to be attracted to the person too. She has a nice round ass and that is something I'm attracted to. Excuse me for affending people here.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote