Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 10-15-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Weight related things your bfs do that you should be more appreciative of!

I was just thinking that those of us with good men don't always appreciate them like we should, it's human nature to look for the flaws in something and dwell on them. Here's a thread to celebrate the little extra things our guys do for us just because we're fat.

1) My boyfriend always lets me pick where we eat.

2) My boyfriend always lets me get my food at the store first, and sometimes we end up forgetting to get him stuff because he's full and nothing sounds good.

3) My boyfriend helps me up when I sit on the floor, even though I weigh more than twice what he weighs.

4) If we're in a booth and the table moves, he will always move it toward him so I have room.

5) My boyfriend cooks when I don't feel like it and because I can't stand too long because of my back.

Post your things here, I'll post more when I think about them. Post them even if they're small, because really, we should be grateful for the little things that prove they love us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

1) My husband gets up and puts the dogs out and feeds them then brings me coffee in bed almost every morning.
2) My husband helps out so much with my mom who at 79 and lots of health problems still lives in her own home.
3)My husband does what renovations he can to this old house. And while I help he does the heavy duty stuff.
4)My hubby rubs liniment on my shoulders and back for me.
5) My husband like to go clothes shopping with me and pick out outfits he would like to see me in(although this means we almost always go over the budget I setLOL)
6) He also helps with laundry and housework.

Guess its why I kept him over this past 25 years! LOL
Old 10-15-2010, 09:05 PM   #3
Famouslastwords

Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffie View Post
1) My husband gets up and puts the dogs out and feeds them then brings me coffee in bed almost every morning.
2) My husband helps out so much with my mom who at 79 and lots of health problems still lives in her own home.
3)My husband does what renovations he can to this old house. And while I help he does the heavy duty stuff.
5) My husband like to go clothes shopping with me and pick out outfits he would like to see me in(although this means we almost always go over the budget I setLOL)

Yeah my boyfriend does the laundry because it's downstairs and in a small room. I've done some but I'm so forgetful that I would leave it sitting there all night, so he just does it without complaining.

You are very lucky to have such a good husband. What's liniment?

Quote:
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:46 PM   #4
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can't say it's because of my fatness, because both of my partners are really sweet guys, who treat me very well and do all kinds of thoughtful and helpful little things for me in general to show how much they love me. And they'd both treat me exactly the same way if I was half the size I am now. But they're considerate of my limitations and do a lot for me when my back is hurting, and make sure I don't have to be up walking around much when it'd hurt a lot less to just take it easy. I don't have to carry heavy stuff around, and they understand that when we're out I can't always walk for long before I have to rest and that's okay. And it's okay that there are things we can't do together and places we can't go because they'd be physically difficult or even impossible for me to manage. We find other ways to enjoy each others' company without feeling as if we're missing out.

Tracy
Old 10-15-2010, 11:03 PM   #5
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
I can't say it's because of my fatness, because both of my partners are really sweet guys, who treat me very well and do all kinds of thoughtful and helpful little things for me in general to show how much they love me. And they'd both treat me exactly the same way if I was half the size I am now. But they're considerate of my limitations and do a lot for me when my back is hurting, and make sure I don't have to be up walking around much when it'd hurt a lot less to just take it easy. I don't have to carry heavy stuff around, and they understand that when we're out I can't always walk for long before I have to rest and that's okay. And it's okay that there are things we can't do together and places we can't go because they'd be physically difficult or even impossible for me to manage. We find other ways to enjoy each others' company without feeling as if we're missing out.

Tracy
Maybe I worded it wrong, this is the exact kind of stuff I was talking about. Like, they totally accommodate your size, because that's part of you.

*Edit* I think what I meant was...what kind of stuff do they do for you because you're fat, not do it because you're fat, but things they do to accommodate or otherwise, make your life easier that are weight related. It sounds right in my head but I have a tough time explaining it.

Quote:

Last edited by Famouslastwords; 10-15-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 11:55 PM   #6
whome

whome can now change their title

Changing a lightbulb because I am scared to get on a stool to do it myself
whome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:26 AM   #7
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post

What's liniment?
Icy Hot, or some other such medicine.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:37 AM   #8
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by whome View Post
Changing a lightbulb because I am scared to get on a stool to do it myself
Yeah, stools are scary when you're fat. Plus my boyfriend is really tall so he can reach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirlflyin View Post
Icy Hot, or some other such medicine.
Oh, thanks FGF!

Quote:
Old 10-16-2010, 12:47 PM   #9
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cutting my toenails. I can do it, but its just so much easier to let him get at it lol
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:42 PM   #10
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I was just thinking that those of us with good men don't always appreciate them like we should, it's human nature to look for the flaws in something and dwell on them. Here's a thread to celebrate the little extra things our guys do for us just because we're fat.

1) My boyfriend always lets me pick where we eat.

2) My boyfriend always lets me get my food at the store first, and sometimes we end up forgetting to get him stuff because he's full and nothing sounds good.

3) My boyfriend helps me up when I sit on the floor, even though I weigh more than twice what he weighs.

4) If we're in a booth and the table moves, he will always move it toward him so I have room.

5) My boyfriend cooks when I don't feel like it and because I can't stand too long because of my back.

Post your things here, I'll post more when I think about them. Post them even if they're small, because really, we should be grateful for the little things that prove they love us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffie View Post

Quote:
Yeah my boyfriend does the laundry because it's downstairs and in a small room. I've done some but I'm so forgetful that I would leave it sitting there all night, so he just does it without complaining.

You are very lucky to have such a good husband. What's liniment?

awwww... you all have sweet men
Old 10-16-2010, 03:29 PM   #11
bigjayne66
Belly Queen

bigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot picsbigjayne66 does more than just post hot pics

My boyfriend puts my shoes on when I struggle to reach.
He helps me in and out of my XXL bath (wish there were room for both of us lol)
Whatever the situation,he will not just watch me struggle,he helps without having to be asked
And his massages are to die for......
bigjayne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:45 AM   #12
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread makes me want a bf

/sulks away alone
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:51 PM   #13
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
This thread makes me want a bf

/sulks away alone
Could be worse F&P, you could have an a-hole bf.

Quote:
Old 10-17-2010, 04:41 PM   #14
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Could be worse F&P, you could have an a-hole bf.
lmao, so true!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:14 PM   #15
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

You guys have some great partners. I've yet to date a guy who does anything thoughtful like this for me. The last guy I lived with (years ago) couldn't even go grocery shopping and think about things I liked to eat that we were getting low on. He'd buy his stuff, but would never buy anything I needed, whereas I often thought about the things he liked that we were running out of when I went grocery shopping. It sounds like a minor issue, but it was one of our biggest arguments when we lived together. It's the little things that make the biggest differences, imo.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:23 AM   #16
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

My ex used to massage the small of my back when we were laying in bed at night. He'd also rub my legs and feet when they were swollen from a long day at work.
Old 10-22-2010, 09:43 AM   #17
Brenda

Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My husband carries things so I don't have to. He will carry all my shopping bags at the mall, he is so sweet. He also is aware of how far I can go physically and makes accommodations for that. Even when it is a pain in the ass he makes sure I am okay and does not make me feel bad.

At the same time he does encourage me to go for walks and exercise. He will even come with me on my walks which I am sure are way to slow for him.

Brenda
Brenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 03:35 PM   #18
ksandru
"PHAT" Not "Fat", Got It?

ksandru can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesksandru can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My husband still calls me "sweetheart" wherever is is calling from, and also when he comes home from work. He also will take the kids for a bit (like today) when I needed a break. He will also go shopping if I need anything. So I guess I'll keep him too ;-) The only thing he asks me to do is to wear "bootie" shorts in the yard. He wants very badly to see me in shorts & crop-top, but I'm not quite ready for that yet. My thighs are very large - I am very pear & it's a big turn-on for him, but I am still pretty self-conscious about it. But I do oblidge him in private ;-)
Old 10-31-2010, 06:32 AM   #19
thirtiesgirl
frumious bandersnatch

thirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging inthirtiesgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksandru View Post
My husband still calls me "sweetheart" wherever is is calling from, and also when he comes home from work. He also will take the kids for a bit (like today) when I needed a break. He will also go shopping if I need anything. So I guess I'll keep him too ;-) The only thing he asks me to do is to wear "bootie" shorts in the yard. He wants very badly to see me in shorts & crop-top, but I'm not quite ready for that yet. My thighs are very large - I am very pear & it's a big turn-on for him, but I am still pretty self-conscious about it. But I do oblidge him in private ;-)
If you're not comfortable wearing it in public, then keep it private. I don't think that's a fair demand on his part.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:14 AM   #20
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

not to be dismissive of the ops point at all but, i never look for weight attentiveness in a man i date. its even nicer when he isn't paying so much attention to my perceived difficulties and just learns about me as a matter of course of getting to know an individual just as he would anyone else. i really can't stand guys who always make so much of my size. in my experience thats more for them than it is for me. what really matters most is the common kindness decency and affection a man should show any woman of any size. i can take care of the weight myself. i'm not interested in a helper but lover. if someone really cares for you they'll look after you anyway the same way hopefully we'd look after him. and they won't concentrate so much on your frailties but your strengths. IMO it has almost nothing at all to do with size. a man who loves you would do most things posted here anyway.

Last edited by superodalisque; 10-31-2010 at 11:20 AM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:09 PM   #21
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Prepare to be jealous ladies..LOL Just kidding However, I did marry a very amazing man and he takes very good care of me.

1. He is very courteous. He opens/hold doors open for me. He pulls out my chair at the dinner table or at restaurants. If we eat somewhere with trays, he always carries mine. He fixes my drinks and always gets me refills.

2. He does all the cleaning. All he asks is that I cook and he does the rest.

3. Sometimes he will put on my socks and shoes..especially if I am having an extra hard day or if my legs/feet are swollen.

4. He carries in all the groceries after our big trips and he takes out the trash once I'm done putting things away.

5. He dries me off after my shower and he shaves my legs and does my toes when I ask.

6. If I go to bed before he does, he pulls the covers back and tucks me in

7. He makes the bed every morning.

8. He keeps our cars clean because I just can't get on my hands and knees to vacuum my bug out.

9. He is completely supportive of anything I want to do. He was so proud of me today for beating him at bowling.

I don't consider any of these things frailties. It's what he does to show his love for me...besides other things that I can't mention here
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:05 PM   #22
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Prepare to be jealous ladies..LOL Just kidding However, I did marry a very amazing man and he takes very good care of me.

1. He is very courteous. He opens/hold doors open for me. He pulls out my chair at the dinner table or at restaurants. If we eat somewhere with trays, he always carries mine. He fixes my drinks and always gets me refills.

My boyfriend does some of this, he opens my doors, he gets me refills, he carries my trays, and after the first trip to the buffet where I can see what they have, if there's anything I want, he'll get it for me. He's not even an FA!
Quote:
2. He does all the cleaning. All he asks is that I cook and he does the rest.
If I complain, my boyfriend cleans, otherwise we just have a somewhat messy house.

Quote:
3. Sometimes he will put on my socks and shoes..especially if I am having an extra hard day or if my legs/feet are swollen.
My boyfriend always puts my socks on, and my shoes are loose enough that I can slip them on. He also ties them when they come untied.

Quote:
4. He carries in all the groceries after our big trips and he takes out the trash once I'm done putting things away.
I help my boyfriend carry the groceries in because we buy so many =S

Quote:
5. He dries me off after my shower and he shaves my legs and does my toes when I ask.
Mine does this too, too cute!

Quote:
6. If I go to bed before he does, he pulls the covers back and tucks me in
Mine does this too, don't you think this is extra caring?

Quote:

7. He makes the bed every morning.
We don't make our bed no one sees it except us anyway.

Quote:

8. He keeps our cars clean because I just can't get on my hands and knees to vacuum my bug out.
How sweet! My boyfriend does this sometimes too, but we usually go to a full service car wash when we do go, which is rarely.

Quote:
9. He is completely supportive of anything I want to do. He was so proud of me today for beating him at bowling.
I can only win on the rare occasion without the bumpers!

Quote:
I don't consider any of these things frailties. It's what he does to show his love for me...besides other things that I can't mention here
I don't consider them frailties either. It's just being considerate because they love us!

Quote:
Old 11-01-2010, 08:11 PM   #23
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love this thread.

you guys have some incredible mans.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:25 AM   #24
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We are definitely blessed!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:47 AM   #25
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Reading this thread makes me appreciate the things I take for granted.

I always pick the restaurant/movie.

If he leaves the house in the morning, there is always coffee/red bull for me when he comes back.

If I have a craving and want any sort of candy or food. He usually goes out and gets it.

He takes out the trash cause I don't like touching it...ewww.

He picks me up from work every night so I don't have to take the bus home.

He makes sure I am always stocked with bath bombs.

If money is tight on my end, he insists on paying for me to get a mani/pedi because he knows I feel yucky without it.

hmmmmm...I might be spoiled.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote