Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 11-02-2010, 04:42 PM   #26
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
Reading this thread makes me appreciate the things I take for granted.

I always pick the restaurant/movie.

If he leaves the house in the morning, there is always coffee/red bull for me when he comes back.

If I have a craving and want any sort of candy or food. He usually goes out and gets it.

He takes out the trash cause I don't like touching it...ewww.

He picks me up from work every night so I don't have to take the bus home.

He makes sure I am always stocked with bath bombs.

If money is tight on my end, he insists on paying for me to get a mani/pedi because he knows I feel yucky without it.

hmmmmm...I might be spoiled.
I need to know....what are bath bombs?
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:09 PM   #27
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I need to know....what are bath bombs?
They are only the best thing EVER. They are a total splurge and I can never justify buying them for myself. They make you feel all girlie.

From the lush website..."We take every opportunity to make each bath a special occasion, not a mere part of our daily cleansing. The best way to enjoy bath time is to make it fragrant, relaxing and slow - a reward for making it through day. We think you'll find that a Bath Bomb will suit the purpose (and we're not just saying that because we invented them). Welcome them into your bathwater and surrender your naked bodies into their fragrant clutches."
Bath bombs

You throw one in a nice warm bath and they fizz with the most wonderful smell. If you are going to order, my favorites are the Sex bomb and Sakura. You can't go wrong with them.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:46 PM   #28
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

dad get me a pony
Old 11-06-2010, 11:37 PM   #29
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
Cutting my toenails. I can do it, but its just so much easier to let him get at it lol
True story, I've sweet talked my dad into painting my toenails for me.

SORRY DOUBLE POST.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:50 PM   #30
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post

SORRY DOUBLE POST.
Yeah, maybe you can sweet talk him into doing it more often...knowing how many handi-capable people you attract yo' man ain't doing it anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:31 PM   #31
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post

I wouldn't want my dad to do that for me...but I wouldn't mind my DADDY doing it for me, ifyouknowwhatImeanandIthinkyoudo.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:51 AM   #32
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
Yeah, maybe you can sweet talk him into doing it more often...knowing how many handi-capable people you attract yo' man ain't doing it anytime soon.
haha. inappropriate x 13958381939
Old 12-12-2010, 05:09 PM   #33
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
This thread makes me want a bf

/sulks away alone
UGGHHH ME TOO.

The new reasons I want to have a boyfriend: someone to bathe with, someone to give me a massage, someone to cuddle with, someone to call me sexy

That is all

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:12 PM   #34
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love_emily View Post
UGGHHH ME TOO.

The new reasons I want to have a boyfriend: someone to bathe with, someone to give me a massage, someone to cuddle with, someone to call me sexy

That is all
...someone to take out the trash, someone to sit there and look sexy (Shhhh....you're prettier when you don't speak, sir...yeah, just wear that leopard print speedo...mhm, that's right), someone to make dinner, someone to play videogames with (EVEN THO I'M EPIC), and someone to talk on the phone with for hours and fall asleep with the phone still on...

Someone to have sex with, duh.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:03 PM   #35
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
...someone to take out the trash, someone to sit there and look sexy (Shhhh....you're prettier when you don't speak, sir...yeah, just wear that leopard print speedo...mhm, that's right), someone to make dinner, someone to play videogames with (EVEN THO I'M EPIC), and someone to talk on the phone with for hours and fall asleep with the phone still on...

Someone to serenade with a beautiful sone, someone to serenade you, someone to take you out on a night on the town, someone who oggles you when you undress, someone who grabs your hand when you walk together, someone who is okay if you're a teeny bit taller than them in heels, someone who is okay if you wear whimsical socks, someone who is okay if you don't have sex with them right away...

Someone to have hot passionate sex with, :P

Love, Emily
Old 12-12-2010, 06:26 PM   #36
Famouslastwords

Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

UR DOING IT RONG
Attached Images
File Type: jpg menselephantpouchthong-s.jpg (33.8 KB, 274 views)

Quote:
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #37
FatAndProud

Quote:
UR DOING IT RONG

Dey did it write.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:10 PM   #38
gobettiepurple
I'm your huckleberry

gobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
UGGHHH ME TOO.

That is all
Quote:

Quote:
Someone to serenade with a beautiful sone, someone to serenade you, someone to take you out on a night on the town, someone who oggles you when you undress, someone who grabs your hand when you walk together, someone who is okay if you're a teeny bit taller than them in heels, someone who is okay if you wear whimsical socks, someone who is okay if you don't have sex with them right away...

Someone to have hot passionate sex with, :P
uuhh, I feel the same way . . . I whole-heartedly endorse pretty much everything you two gals dreamed up for your respective ficticious [and soon to be real, i guarantee] boyfriends!
Old 12-12-2010, 10:45 PM   #39
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

I just want my potential someone to pick a restaurant with a god damn parking lot.

(Also, this is an open invitation to philly girls to give suggestions of places easily accessible by public transportation that also having parking lots AND are fairly inexpensive)
Old 12-13-2010, 05:24 AM   #40
1love_emily
COLLEGE

Quote:

Dey did it write.
I am in full support of candy...

candy man thongs, that is.

Love, Emily
Old 12-13-2010, 06:05 AM   #41
Famouslastwords

Quote:

I'm not sure if you'd had a creeper message you on dimensions yet, but if you've had. Do you ever sit and wonder if they've gone through all your posts and decided the weird was worth it because they are that effed up and weird themselves? I mean, really? I'm not saying you're weird it's just you should see some of the strange shit I post and the creepers still occasionally message me from time to time. They've dwindled thankfully because I'm so bizarre.

Quote:

Last edited by Famouslastwords; 12-13-2010 at 06:08 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:58 AM   #42
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm not sure if you'd had a creeper message you on dimensions yet, but if you've had. Do you ever sit and wonder if they've gone through all your posts and decided the weird was worth it because they are that effed up and weird themselves? I mean, really? I'm not saying you're weird it's just you should see some of the strange shit I post and the creepers still occasionally message me from time to time. They've dwindled thankfully because I'm so bizarre.
Sadly, I think you're just narrowing the field down to your ultimate creeper match!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:30 AM   #43
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Sadly, I think you're just narrowing the field down to your ultimate creeper match!

...I'm scared now.

Quote:
Old 12-13-2010, 09:35 AM   #44
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Better to let pessimism win one this one, and resign yourself to your fate that your perfect creeper match doesn't exist.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:06 AM   #45
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Better to let pessimism win one this one, and resign yourself to your fate that your perfect creeper match doesn't exist.
I'm happy with my bf.

Quote:
Old 12-13-2010, 01:15 PM   #46
gobettiepurple
I'm your huckleberry

gobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going ongobettiepurple knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
hope springs eternal . . . plus, I have wondered some of the same things . . .
Old 12-13-2010, 01:36 PM   #47
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would risk cavities for that thong.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:14 PM   #48
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

You know i just love to pop those things in my mouth and suck on em till i get bored and then just crunch em in half. Now of course I am talking about the candy.. or am I?
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:21 AM   #49
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

I miss having a live ingrown hair extractor, that was handy.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:59 PM   #50
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a sweet considerate husband too. He does so much for me. I don't know if he does them for my fatness or just because he's the kind of guy who would help anyone out.
-He does laundry so I don't have to lug it down the stairs and half a block away and back.
-He also takes the trash down because it's heavy and sucks to carry it to the dumpsters.
-He does the extra trips down to the car for groceries when we can't get them all in one trip.
-He does the cat box because it makes me sick
-He runs out on Thanksgiving morning to get me woman products when I get surprised
-He doesn't really do much to accommodate my size because i don't think he really realizes just how huge i am. I have to usually advocate for myself on that stuff. If I ask him to do stuff because i'm hurting, he usually hops to it to help me.
-oh and he doesn't complain that i take up 2/3 of our king size bed because of my 8 million pillows
-My favorite thing. Is he takes the boys out on errands when i want to be alone. I am rarely alone and it's a nice treat just to be with myself. It's a huge inconvenience but he does it without complaint.
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote