Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-16-2010, 06:48 PM   #26
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted - 100%
Intuitive- 88%
Thinking- 1%
Judging- 22%

I've always been pretty much evenly T/F.

INTJ is actually one of the rarest results- I enjoy the fact that it's pretty common on here.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #27
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ENFP --And it pretty much has remained constant since I started taking the test years ago.

E was 100%. Surprise surprise. All the others are basically 50% so I'm almost evenly balanced except I'm disgustingly extroverted.

Sassy--only 2 or 3% huh? How high was your E percentage?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 10-16-2010 at 06:58 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:57 PM   #28
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe944 View Post
How can a test that takes a couple minutes going to work for everyone? Definitely take these with a grain of salt, but they are amusing.
Actually you can take a series of them that are much more comprehensive. I've taken one that was an hour long for a psych evaluation when I was considering WLS. I always get the same results. YMMV.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 10-16-2010, 06:58 PM   #29
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Actually you can take a series of them that are much more comprehensive. I've taken one that was an hour long for a psych evaluation when I was considering WLS. I always get the same results. YMMV.
Same here, only it was for a psych class.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 07:24 PM   #30
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mine said I was a BAMF
Old 10-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #31
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
ENFP --And it pretty much has remained constant since I started taking the test years ago.

E was 100%. Surprise surprise. All the others are basically 50% so I'm almost evenly balanced except I'm disgustingly extroverted.

Sassy--only 2 or 3% huh? How high was your E percentage?
Pardon?
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #32
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Mine said I was a BAMF
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 07:29 PM   #33
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Pardon?
What was your percentage on extroversion? Do you remember? Nevermind. No biggie.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 10-16-2010, 07:33 PM   #34
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted - 100%
Intuitive- 88%
Thinking- 1%
Judging- 22%

I've always been pretty much evenly T/F.

INTJ is actually one of the rarest results- I enjoy the fact that it's pretty common on here.
I often end up with either this, or occasionally swapping to something else, both of which are like the rarest results.

Last edited by WillSpark; 10-16-2010 at 07:36 PM.
WillSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #35
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

I started this, then quit. Not even halfway finished with it. I guess that says something about my personality right there, eh?
Old 10-16-2010, 07:38 PM   #36
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
What was your percentage on extroversion? Do you remember? Nevermind. No biggie.
Redid it just for you.

33 25 38 33

# moderately expressed extravert
# moderately expressed intuitive personality
# moderately expressed feeling personality
# moderately expressed judging personality

Flitting between similar judging/perceiving scores, which pretty much places me on the line.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #37
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Looks like no one got the same result as me
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:14 PM   #38
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Mine said I was a BAMF
Our apartments come with wireless internet modems that we set up. Everyone else does (apartment number)ABCD, depending on the number of residents in the apartment.

Ours is (apartment number)BAMF.

Get on my level.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:48 PM   #39
nic_nic07
Resident Gentern

nic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Mine said I was a BAMF
I already am one.

No, seriously, I am. In my co-ed fraternity that I'm in, I'm in the BAMF family. We even have tshirts.

/cool-story-brah-moment
^^
And I don't care. :P
Do you like what I'm tweetin'?
twitter.com/neurogirl07
nic_nic07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #40
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
I'm just ridiculous and the fact that the site uses the word "N" to designate intuitive, which obviously starts with an I, just blows my mind.
Can't have two Is can you?
Intuitive and Introverted.
Because Intro/Extrovert comes first, logically it gets to keep it's initial.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #41
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

I usually test as an INTP
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:37 PM   #42
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

can anyone post a link? i took mine on okcupid and have nooooo desire to go and reactivate my account looking for it again...
Old 10-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #43
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
can anyone post a link? i took mine on okcupid and have nooooo desire to go and reactivate my account looking for it again...
Look in the OP.

I hate to say this, but this is pretty dead-on for me. Even the writer part.
Mine was:

INFJ
Introverted 56
Intuitive 62
Feeling 12
Judging 11

Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes.
Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 01:14 AM   #44
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

INTP and sometimes INTJ. When I was younger I usually had INTJ and it had my legal career path looking like it fit me to a tee. Then I left that during 2L and am feeling fine!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 01:48 AM   #45
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yeah, that's it, I always bounce between INTJ and INFJ within a percent of each other, both of which are rare so I guess it's good.

I think the difference is how cynical I am on the given test day.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:09 AM   #46
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Looks like no one got the same result as me
Don't worry Carla, no one every seems to get my result either....ISFJ. So, you and I are outcasts together
Old 10-17-2010, 02:02 PM   #47
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I swear Judex and I were just talking about this yesterday.

Im like the 3rd ENFP. The energizer bunny of the Meyers Briggs
Old 10-17-2010, 02:10 PM   #48
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Yeah, I am such an energizer bunny too! *cough*
Old 10-17-2010, 02:22 PM   #49
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I swear Judex and I were just talking about this yesterday.

Im like the 3rd ENFP. The energizer bunny of the Meyers Briggs
I think the fourth, no? Sassy, ChrisVersion2.0, you and me.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 10-17-2010, 03:40 PM   #50
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I got ESFJ!!
Seems pretty accurate.

Extraverted - 11%
Sensing - 25%
Feeling - 62%
Judging - 22%
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote