Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-17-2010, 05:09 PM   #51
BeerMe

BeerMe can now change their title

ENTJ:

Extroverted - 11
Intuitive - 88
Thinking - 12
Judging - 56
BeerMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:51 AM   #52
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I'm an INTP. Also known as The Engineer/Architect. Do I agree with it? Not fully. Lol. But I get that answer every time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Looks like no one got the same result as me
I did! I've taken the formal Myers-Briggs test (through career counsseling at University), and the on-line Kiersey temperment sorter, and this one....I usually get INTP, although occasionally I've scored INFP.

On the one linked in by the OP, today, I scored:

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
44 88 50 11

I usually score more strongly on the Perceiving part, but my wife, who is an INTJ, is rubbing off on my behavior, and some of the questions are about behavior, not attitudes....I'm always on time for appointments because that is really important to her, so I'll do that for her, not from my own nature, for example.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:11 AM   #53
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I did! I've taken the formal Myers-Briggs test (through career counsseling at University), and the on-line Kiersey temperment sorter, and this one....I usually get INTP, although occasionally I've scored INFP.

On the one linked in by the OP, today, I scored:

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
44 88 50 11

I usually score more strongly on the Perceiving part, but my wife, who is an INTJ, is rubbing off on my behavior, and some of the questions are about behavior, not attitudes....I'm always on time for appointments because that is really important to her, so I'll do that for her, not from my own nature, for example.
Tad, you've changed . . . you're not the man I remember.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:21 AM   #54
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
I get ENFJ every time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ENFJ

They say writer is good for that, and since I work well with people, director must be ever better. I feel validated.
Me too....always ENFJ.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:04 PM   #55
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ENFP: The Champion! (eat that bitches!)

Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving

78 62 75 56

Like the other Idealists, Champions are rather rare, say two or three percent of the population, but even more than the others they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life. Champions have a wide range and variety of emotions, and a great passion for novelty. They see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil, and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. The most outgoing of the Idealists, Champions often can't wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences. Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak (or write) in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions. Their strong drive to speak out on issues and events, along with their boundless enthusiasm and natural talent with language, makes them the most vivacious and inspiring of all the types.

Fiercely individualistic, Champions strive toward a kind of personal authenticity, and this intention always to be themselves is usually quite attractive to others. At the same time, Champions have outstanding intuitive powers and can tell what is going on inside of others, reading hidden emotions and giving special significance to words or actions. In fact, Champions are constantly scanning the social environment, and no intriguing character or silent motive is likely to escape their attention. Far more than the other Idealists, Champions are keen and probing observers of the people around them, and are capable of intense concentration on another individual. Their attention is rarely passive or casual. On the contrary, Champions tend to be extra sensitive and alert, always ready for emergencies, always on the lookout for what's possible.

Champions are good with people and usually have a wide range of personal relationships. They are warm and full of energy with their friends. They are likable and at ease with colleagues, and handle their employees or students with great skill. They are good in public and on the telephone, and are so spontaneous and dramatic that others love to be in their company. Champions are positive, exuberant people, and often their confidence in the goodness of life and of human nature makes good things happen.

Joan Baez, Phil Donahue, Paul Robeson, Bill Moyer, Elizibeth Cady Stanton, Joeseph Campbell, Edith Wharton, Sargent Shriver, Charles Dickens, and Upton Sinclair are examples of Idealist Champions
Old 10-18-2010, 08:16 PM   #56
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I flip between INFJ and INTJ, the Counselor and the Mastermind

Both are only maybe 1% of the population according to one result, so I suppose the fact that I waver between them always on the line between Thinking and Feeling makes me extra-special!
Old 10-19-2010, 12:49 AM   #57
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Weird. Every time I have taken this test I have gotten all INTP except once (got ENTP). This time I take it and get INFP. Strange.

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
78 50 12 11
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:46 AM   #58
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It is interesting how high a portion of the people here are 'N'(intuitive rather than sensing), given that Sensing is the majority of the population (around 75% according to Kiersey). I wonder if 'intuitives' are more comfortable with things like web boards somehow?
Old 10-19-2010, 09:50 AM   #59
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
It is interesting how high a portion of the people here are 'N'(intuitive rather than sensing), given that Sensing is the majority of the population (around 75% according to Kiersey). I wonder if 'intuitives' are more comfortable with things like web boards somehow?
I can see it. Think about the number of similar meshing personality types we actually have here. Most of us are very introspective and really have this quality of thinking that actually led us to seek out and intermingle into a community like this. A whole lot of us go against the mold in more ways than just our size preferences, so maybe the preference is another product of that thinking, considering we also tend to be more open-minded by comparison to the whole.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:33 PM   #60
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

BUMP~!

It looks like I'm the only ISTP which makes me a Crafter. I'm the motherfuckin backbone of society, yall$.

Quote:
Like their fellow SPs, ISTPs are fundamentally Performers (note the capital 'P' :-)), but as Ts their areas of interest tend to be mechanical rather than artistic like those of ISFPs, and unlike most ESPs they do not present an impression of constant activity. On the contrary, they lie dormant, saving their energy until a project or an adventure worthy of their time comes along--and then they launch themselves at it. The apparently frenzied state that inevitably ensues is actually much more controlled than it appears--ISTPs always seem to know what they're doing when it comes to physical or mechanical obstacles--but the whole chain of events presents a confusing and paradoxical picture to an outsider.

ISTPs are equally difficult to understand in their need for personal space, which in turn has an impact on their relationships with others. They need to be able to "spread out"--both physically and psychologically--which generally implies encroaching to some degree on others, especially if they decide that something of someone else's is going to become their next project. (They are generally quite comfortable, however, with being treated the same way they treat others--at least in this respect.) But because they need such a lot of flexibility to be as spontaneous as they feel they must be, they tend to become as inflexible as the most rigid J when someone seems to be threatening their lifestyle (although they usually respond with a classic SP rage which is yet another vivid contrast to their "dormant," impassive, detached mode). These territorial considerations are usually critical in relationships with ISTPs; communication also tends to be a key issue, since they generally express themselves non-verbally. When they do actually verbalize, ISTPs are masters of the one-liner, often showing flashes of humor in the most tense situations; this can result in their being seen as thick-skinned or tasteless.

Like most SPs, ISTPs may have trouble with rote and abstract classroom learning, which tend not to be good measures of their actual intelligence. They tend, sometimes with good reason, to be highly skeptical of its practical value, and often gravitate towards classes in industrial arts; part-time vocational/ technical programs can be useful to even the college-bound ISTP. In terms of careers, mechanics and any of the skilled trades are traditional choices, and those ISTPs with strong numerical as well mechanical gifts tend to do extremely well in most areas of engineering. Working as paramedics or firefighters can fulfill the ISTP need to live on the edge; they are at their best in a crisis, where their natural disregard for rules and authority structures allows them to focus on and tackle the emergency at hand in the most effective way.

ISTPs with more sedate careers usually take on high-risk avocations like racing, skydiving, and motorcycling. While aware of the dangers involved, they are so in touch with the physical world that they know they can get away with much smaller safety margins than other types.

This feels surprisingly accurate for an online test, in spite of the fact that's it co-written by someone named Joe Butt, it has a ":-)" in it and crafter isn't a real word.

Last edited by Cobra Verde; 04-15-2013 at 12:36 PM.
Cobra Verde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #61
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

ISFP here ...
MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #62
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

When I first did the Myers-Briggs, I was INTJ. Over 20 years I have slowly drifted to where I'm as likely to be INTP as INTJ - and I can see the evolution in my personality, as I pay more attention to other people's emotions.

I find the personal descriptions are always a loose match, but what I do find powerful about M-B types is that they predict, very accurately, how I react and work with others and how I'll do and manage in group work - eerily accurate there.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:23 PM   #63
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm an INFJ.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:34 PM   #64
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

INTJ moderate to strong for all of them

44 50 62 89
Old 04-15-2013, 10:45 PM   #65
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

ISTJ
Introvert(78%) Sensing(50%) Thinking(1%) Judging(11%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

Yep, I prefer to hide in the back ground rather than be center stage. I hate being noticed.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:28 AM   #66
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

INTJ
Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(62%) Judging(78%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (78%)

Waaah, stop rubbing in how introverted I am! ;____;
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:49 AM   #67
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
When I first did the Myers-Briggs, I was INTJ. Over 20 years I have slowly drifted to where I'm as likely to be INTP as INTJ - and I can see the evolution in my personality, as I pay more attention to other people's emotions.

I find the personal descriptions are always a loose match, but what I do find powerful about M-B types is that they predict, very accurately, how I react and work with others and how I'll do and manage in group work - eerily accurate there.
I know I've read re Myers-Briggs types that one should ideally move to the middle over time, as our weird sides catch up with our stronger. Although I'm sure I have become more introverted over time

Also it amuses me when I see so many of the people on here whose posts always seem so sensible to me....are the same type as my wife! (intj). (I am still an intp)
Old 04-16-2013, 05:51 AM   #68
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
INTJ
Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(62%) Judging(78%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (78%)

Waaah, stop rubbing in how introverted I am! ;____;
well done at scoring 100%. I've never scored 100% on anything

...oh im ENTJ 56% 50% 50% 1%
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:39 AM   #69
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
well done at scoring 100%. I've never scored 100% on anything

...oh im ENTJ 56% 50% 50% 1%
Thank you, thank you! =p You got a 1% though, that is pretty impressive!
Old 04-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #70
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Thank you, thank you! =p You got a 1% though, that is pretty impressive!
yeah i'm not sure how i got the 1% but yeah kind of impressive i guess.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #71
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

My only question would be: How would Batman rate on this scale? Here you have a guy with indomitable will (figure if he didn't have tragedy issues, he'd be a Green Lantern that would rival Hal Jordan), focused rage and an unreal sense of justice. His level of paranoia, or in his eyes, preparing for every contingency, must be off the charts. This is a guy who, when he goes to take a shit, expects the toilet to attempt to kill him. I'm just curious how he and other superheroes would rate...

Aah, found it. Batman's an ENTJ. Hannibal Lecter's an INTJ, by comparison.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:18 PM   #72
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
My only question would be: How would Batman rate on this scale? Here you have a guy with indomitable will (figure if he didn't have tragedy issues, he'd be a Green Lantern that would rival Hal Jordan), focused rage and an unreal sense of justice. His level of paranoia, or in his eyes, preparing for every contingency, must be off the charts. This is a guy who, when he goes to take a shit, expects the toilet to attempt to kill him. I'm just curious how he and other superheroes would rate...

Im the same as Batman. OK
Old 04-18-2013, 12:58 AM   #73
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Im the same as Batman. OK
I'm the same as hannibal lecter!! That explains why I like bigger people then! They are yummy!
Old 04-18-2013, 05:53 AM   #74
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
Considering INTJ, Batman could fall under that as well, since he's definitely more introverted (loner type) than extroverted.

As Bruce Wayne, he pretends to be extroverted as to not arouse suspicion. Then again, the writers could make him a birthday entertainer.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:27 PM   #75
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
Considering INTJ, Batman could fall under that as well, since he's definitely more introverted (loner type) than extroverted.

As Bruce Wayne, he pretends to be extroverted as to not arouse suspicion. Then again, the writers could make him a birthday entertainer.
Dont take this away from meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!