Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-16-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep
Default What is your favourite cuddling position?

Mine is spooning! I like to be the front spoon most of the time, but will be the back spoon too and during those times I'll give my cuddling partner a nice gentle back scratch in between cuddles!
Old 10-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

This one:

CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:59 PM   #3
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep

This one is good too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cuddle.jpg (23.2 KB, 946 views)
Old 10-16-2010, 03:05 PM   #4
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This! I love to be enveloped...

But I also love to be the holder!

AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:34 PM   #5
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love them all! I'm a sucker for hugs and cuddles, but I do like being a front spoon
Old 10-16-2010, 04:36 PM   #6
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like being the back spoon. haha

But I can only cuddle for 15 minutes tops, after that I get sore and crampy!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:37 PM   #7
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
I love them all! I'm a sucker for hugs and cuddles, but I do like being a front spoon
me too! full access for neck nuzzles from the other person
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:53 PM   #8
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
me too! full access for neck nuzzles from the other person
Aaaah, of course...
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:57 PM   #9
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Attachment 85994 Barry O is doing a fine job as president

Last edited by liz (di-va); 11-10-2011 at 12:03 AM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:09 PM   #10
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Spooning <front spoon is my favorite>

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:13 PM   #11
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have almost always been the big spoon (and not by choice) but recent events have shifted me over to firmly in the front/little spoon camp.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #12
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ahhh.. phuck it... I just wanna be cuddled even at all
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 07:50 PM   #13
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Ooo, Yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
This! I love to be enveloped...

...snipped(aaaaah) IMG...

But I also love to be the holder!

...snipped(oooooo)IMG...
This Big Boy just loves to envelop a Gal!

As said, by another, before, I just love the
blessing of having one to cuddle with.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:09 PM   #14
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Ahhh.. phuck it... I just wanna be cuddled even at all
Agreed. Cuddling period = favorite. lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:54 AM   #15
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Spooning.. little spoon all the way!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:24 AM   #16
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:05 PM   #17
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
This one:

I totally agree with this one...except that the guy has to have big manly arms (and shoulders) and a HUGE tummy I can play with while I cuddle
Old 10-19-2010, 04:58 AM   #18
Jello404

Jello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJello404 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I LOVE spooning and being the front spoon.And I love laying head on his chest . If Im with a woman I rather I do the spooning and the holding rather than being held.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:20 PM   #19
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Thumbs up

Another vote for spooning. Its great being the holder, but its also great being held.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:52 PM   #20
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:45 PM   #21
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Cuddling kicks ass
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:53 PM   #22
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

I LOVE cuddles!!!!!!!
All cuddles!
But I guess spoons might be the best.
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #23
lizzie_lotr

lizzie_lotr does more than just post hot picslizzie_lotr does more than just post hot picslizzie_lotr does more than just post hot picslizzie_lotr does more than just post hot pics

I would take all of the above.
lizzie_lotr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:33 PM   #24
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Face to face, nose to nose, one hand under her head and the other hand wherever it pleases. One leg under both of hers, the other hooked around behind her legs (I have very long legs). Of course this works better with a woman plush in the lower half = P

I confess I like this position best because it gives me and my long tongue full access to random nose/facial licking!
Old 11-03-2010, 06:33 PM   #25
Bron82
Professional Wingwoman

Bron82 can now change their title
Default Oh my.....

I think I might be in love! LMAO...

Wow.... The guys are going to have to work hard to top that response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Face to face, nose to nose, one hand under her head and the other hand wherever it pleases. One leg under both of hers, the other hooked around behind her legs (I have very long legs). Of course this works better with a woman plush in the lower half = P

I confess I like this position best because it gives me and my long tongue full access to random nose/facial licking!