Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-04-2010, 01:30 AM   #26
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Recently I've started branching out and allowing myself to enjoy touching and being really close to other humans, and I gotta say nothing beats laying my head on a warm shoulder and draping my arm over a naked chest to sleep. Him flat on his back and me on my side just watching him breath.
He's really tall and skinny so his arms fit around me perfectly if we change positions.

Spooning is still kinda new though, I always worry if I'm making them uncomfortable, maybe if it was more than platonic snuggles I'd ask.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:30 AM   #27
DaniBombshell

DaniBombshell has said some nice things
Default Spooning

All the way. I love to be curled up into a mans arms.
DaniBombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:15 AM   #28
rg770Ibanez
goochmaster

rg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going onrg770Ibanez knows EXACTLY what's going on

I love all forms of spooning, but I prefer being the little spoon. I love feeling her belly on my back. At the same time I also love being the big spoon because I know she'll feel safe in my arms. Either way it's a win win
Old 11-04-2010, 10:33 AM   #29
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just love seeing him naked in bed. He has this beautiful, long, curly, soft, thick hair and the way it falls on his back when he lays on his stomach... rawwwrrr. I like to gently trace his back tattoo with my fingers and listen to him breathe. Then I get really close and inhale his scent and feel his warm skin on mine.

I also really like it when I wake up in the morning and he's wrapped around me with his morning wood knocking on my back door.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:58 PM   #30
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Red face

Lying face to face, his arm over me, and one leg thrown over my legs. I feel covered and relaxed like this...
Old 11-05-2010, 10:58 PM   #31
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

propping my self up with pillows in bed, then him laying on top of my belly, just feeling so relaxed and comfortable, sinking in my softness... and me being able rub his back, while he falls asleep...and if he smells good...oh my my my!
Old 11-07-2010, 09:36 PM   #32
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep

These all sound so lovely! Now I just need a cute man to cuddle with....

*le sigh*
Old 11-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #33
BlowingCandle

BlowingCandle has said some nice things

I love all types of cuddling! As long as he holds me tight, it makes me happy.
BlowingCandle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:55 AM   #34
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow Nestled in tight....

My fave cuddling position... lol

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:04 AM   #35
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

I prefer to be the big spoon, with one hand on her shoulder and the other under her belly, gently holding her close to me. I say her because when spooning my male friends we clasp hands and gently backhand each other in the face as we succumb so it isn't too gay.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:50 AM   #36
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default No Surprise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
...snipped CuddleKitty IMG...[/IMG]

No surprise in that picture, Maine Coon Cats are very smart, love to cuddle, and close their eyes when that cuddling feels really good, LOL!cat!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:51 PM   #37
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I say any position for cuddling is good for me. I just like to cuddle.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #38
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Thumbs up

Quote:

Damn lucky cat.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:11 PM   #39
Bigtigmom
100% REAL, give it a try!

Bigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 clubBigtigmom is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

Now that is a cute pic!! Doesn't surprise me a bit that it was you who posted it Mango!! LOL
Old 11-14-2010, 08:23 PM   #40
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Facing each other....his left arm under my head, my head against his chest and my right leg over his hip, or resting in between his legs
Old 11-15-2010, 06:17 AM   #41
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love the man spooning me, one arm under my neck wrapped around holding my breast as my head resting upon the bicep, while he nuzzles my neck shoulders or ears, gently biting kissing, and the other hand wrapped around me holding my hip/tummy or my other breast mmmm no better way to lie with a man, awww now I'm lonely damm you THREAD !
mz_puss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:19 AM   #42
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

all cuddling is good cuddling

but I have yet to find since my late teens someone I fit with in that when we snuggled on the couch I fitted perfectly under his arm head on his chest if I ever find that again I think that would be amazing

but I am such a cuddly girl I love cuddling so most positions are good as long as he isnt on my hair!!!
Old 11-15-2010, 03:48 PM   #43
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like to be the little spoon. Mmm cuddles!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:56 PM   #44
Luv2BNaughty
\m/o.O\m/

Luv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going on

I like spooning (being the front) and I also enjoy while he's on his back, to lie on his shoulder, casually toss a leg over his and rest my hand on his chest. My hand tends to have a mind of it's own though...
Old 11-16-2010, 09:40 PM   #45
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm going to be honest: I HATE cuddling! Never have liked it, never will. Post coitus, I'm too sweaty to lay there and cuddle. I'm usually up getting water or something else to drink. And as for sleeping, I MIGHT throw a leg over my wife's back, but do NOT touch me when I'm trying to sleep. I hate being touched when I'm trying to sleep.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:24 PM   #46
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
I'm going to be honest: I HATE cuddling! Never have liked it, never will. Post coitus, I'm too sweaty to lay there and cuddle. I'm usually up getting water or something else to drink. And as for sleeping, I MIGHT throw a leg over my wife's back, but do NOT touch me when I'm trying to sleep. I hate being touched when I'm trying to sleep.
Your post makes me cry like dead kittens do !
Old 11-26-2010, 10:19 AM   #47
Noir

Noir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging inNoir makes people happy simply by logging in

Big spoon and little spoon is my favorite. The girls on her side and im wrapped around her. My arms wrapped around her belly or midsection and holding her close while giving her kisses on the back of her neck or sholders. That, or being on my back with one arm out and her resting her head on my chest holding her close.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:19 PM   #48
stareingharder

stareingharder can now change their title
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz_puss View Post
I love the man spooning me, one arm under my neck wrapped around holding my breast as my head resting upon the bicep, while he nuzzles my neck shoulders or ears, gently biting kissing, and the other hand wrapped around me holding my hip/tummy or my other breast mmmm no better way to lie with a man, awww now I'm lonely damm you THREAD !
I could keep you company.
stareingharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:29 PM   #49
mz_puss
BigCutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stareingharder View Post
I could keep you company.
Thanks i never turn down a good cuddle
Old 11-27-2010, 10:29 PM   #50
stareingharder

stareingharder can now change their title
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mz_puss View Post
Thanks i never turn down a good cuddle
Good, I am sure its also cold there so we can both benefit from things getting very heated.
stareingharder is offline   Reply With Quote