Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-18-2006, 10:11 PM   #51
candygodiva
Just like you imagined...

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronAaron
Oh, my dear LORD, that is an AMAZING comp. pic! I especially love how your arms have just gotten huge as well as the dropped belly...
Hi BaronAaron Thanky much hunny! I'm glad you like that. I need to find some recent pics that match older pic poses so you can see how big I am this year I've certainly not missed any meals lol!
Old 06-21-2006, 09:52 PM   #52
Velvet

Velvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized rep

Hey darling Dennis!
Its lovely to 'see' you, charming as ever you are!
Big kiss to you, thanks!
Velvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan
You just brightened my day, lovely lady!

Hugs

Dennis
Old 06-21-2006, 10:03 PM   #53
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet

Voila!
XO
Velvet
Dang how could I have missed this Wow Velvet that is one Amazing gain I guess this why all FA's look at you as a Legend(well I do any way)...later
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 10:07 PM   #54
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by candygodiva
Hey all you sexy people!
I made one comparison pic for a friend a while back, and it's Dimensions friendly, so I thought I'd share.

I know, I'm smoking in the first pic..icky! I'm doing good on my most recent quit attempt though ... 10 days so far!
I had chosen these pix based on my pose, and it was very hard for me to find similar poses I wasn't completely naked in. *giggles*
You can definately see the way my hips have filled out over the last few years. My belly has dropped, and even protruded a bit. I need to scrounge around for a more recent pic to add. I'll bet I'm even plumper...
Dam!!!!! Candy my god you have Grown!!1 Great pic sweetheart...later
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 11:05 PM   #55
candygodiva
Just like you imagined...

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy guy
Dam!!!!! Candy my god you have Grown!!1 Great pic sweetheart...later

Aww thank you hunny I have grown a bit there, haven't I? lol
Old 06-26-2006, 12:42 PM   #56
iLoveBugles

iLoveBugles has said some nice things

For those who admire girls gaining weight there are actual paysites that is all about girls overeating and gaining weight. But it would be nice to see more bfa pics in here... :-)
iLoveBugles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:29 AM   #57
Velvet

Velvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized repVelvet has super-sized rep
Talking

Hi Shyguy,
Wow, you certainly know how to make a girl's day! THANKS!!!
BXO
Velvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy guy
Dang how could I have missed this Wow Velvet that is one Amazing gain I guess this why all FA's look at you as a Legend(well I do any way)...later
Old 08-31-2006, 11:12 AM   #58
fanofdimensions

fanofdimensions can now change their title
Default either way, you're hot!

either way you're hot, but you know I love your abundant pear shape! now if only I could dip you entirely in chocolate and have you for dessert ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet

Voila!
XO
Velvet
fanofdimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:19 PM   #59
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveBugles
For those who admire girls gaining weight there are actual paysites that is all about girls overeating and gaining weight. But it would be nice to see more bfa pics in here... :-)
Of course there are, but why do you think we're here in a free forum? =p
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:37 PM   #60
DebbieBBW
My diet starts tomorrow

DebbieBBW does more than just post hot picsDebbieBBW does more than just post hot picsDebbieBBW does more than just post hot pics

opppss...it was a nudie butt pic...sorry guys..i will look for something "clothed"...lol
DebbieBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 06:53 PM   #61
Velvet

As long as you share the chocolate, preferably dark or that See's hard toffee enrobed in chocolate, mmmm now you've got me hungry for chocloate
;o)
kisses, thanks,
Velvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofdimensions
either way you're hot, but you know I love your abundant pear shape! now if only I could dip you entirely in chocolate and have you for dessert ;-)