Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Story Writers Forum

Old 10-17-2010, 03:52 AM   #1
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default What kind of Weight Gain Stories do you like?

For my dutch blog http://mooidik.blogspot.com I am writing new weight gain stories. I want to know what kind of stories you like. I need some Ideas, because I am angry to write the same stories. I am also looking for new stories to translate in dutch. You can contact me if you've a story for me (in dutch or english).
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:46 PM   #2
Destroyer117

Destroyer117 has said some nice things

I've had this idea about a gym teacher who ends up gaining weight. The irony of it.
Destroyer117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
wannabeafatguy

wannabeafatguy has said some nice things

I like BHM/BBW force feeding stories
wannabeafatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:06 PM   #4
Teecher

Teecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTeecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default A Pear So Rare...

Anything with an extremely pear-shaped woman as the focus.
Teecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:28 PM   #5
Garfield

Garfield has said some nice things

skinny women feeding fat men...
Old 03-10-2011, 12:12 PM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I tend to prefer 'happy fat' stories....not that the characters never have doubts or concerns about being fat or resist it, but that, at least by the end, they are happy with where they are. Or to put it another way, where at some point the character makes the choice to be fat, although that choice could be near the end, the beginning, or anywhere in between.

I also like strong descriptions, more than a numerical summary.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:36 PM   #7
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I complete agree, and I feel I can't find very many of these stories. I don't like to much breast or belly.
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 09:37 PM   #8
Perry White
Library Editor

Perry White can now change their title

As an editor, I like all types of stories!

Depends on my mood really. Sometimes I really like when the character gets really lazy and gluttonous, other times I like revenge stories, other times happy stories, it really isn't something that is constant for me.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:19 PM   #9
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like stories that focus on realism. I mean it can be erotic to read about a ray gun that can fatten someone up to 1,000 pounds but I like reading about scenarios that could be possible.

The Donut Shop. Rebecca's Grandmother and a few other stories are a bit far fetched but there are semblence of realism in them.

I'm not against the non-realistic stories in anyway, just prefer the ones that I could possibly act out lol
Old 04-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #10
GrowingBoy

GrowingBoy can now change their title
Thumbs up A bit of mystery...

I love 'noir' stories with some mystery.. where you don't know here it is going to end up, stories with an element of intrigue. Imagine a BHM story with Sidney Greenstreet (the Fat Man in 'The Maltese Falcon') as the protagonist. Or perhaps a story set during WW II, with a valiant female feeder (and resistance fighter) as the protagonist.
GrowingBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:00 AM   #11
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Blackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Non serials, does anyone ever write them anymore?
Old 05-20-2011, 06:28 PM   #12
wannabeafatguy

wannabeafatguy has said some nice things

I like revenge stories, ones with force feeding, and where skinny girls get fattened up huge
wannabeafatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 06:47 PM   #13
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Blackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlackbean can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabeafatguy View Post
I like revenge stories, ones with force feeding, and where skinny girls get fattened up huge
Vengeance is mighty fine but I'm not at all keen on force feeding.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:02 PM   #14
Red Raven

Red Raven has said some nice things

I really enjoy fantasy stories. Hansel and Gretel variation are great! also ALice in Wonderland.
Red Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:03 AM   #15
GooberDude737

GooberDude737 has said some nice things

i prefer stories that are believable. for instance a girl who's spent her entire life dieting and keeping herself thin, is probobly not going to decided after gaining only 20 pounds that she likes it and wants to become 500 pounds overnight, or gain 60 pounds and still be unaware, i can see 10-20 pounds and not accepting it, but when theres a deff belly roll its hard to deny. it's nice having numbers where wither she weighs in or someone weighs her. i prefer it not to have scenes of her making out with a guy, not into romance novels. the ones i like the best are either a fat friend is jealous and decided to trick the skinny into gaining and she winds up bigger than her fat friend, or a girl whos teased by the skinny girl gets revenge by fattening her up, i also love it when 2 girls live together or something, and the skinny one says she'll help her chubby friend lose weight, and she winds up gaining in the process and switches weight, maybe even out grows her friends clothes.
i have some ideas of stories, as you can tell i'm not good with the grammar and punctuation so no one would want to read them... but here they are:
1) a girl is a nurse in one of those fat clinics and befriends a girl her age who she's in charge of, she sees she's always sneeking in food, calling fast food places that put it in a basket and whatnot, and realises thats why she's not wasting food. she wants to help the girl get healthy and so they decide she'll move into the room with her and eat the food herself(because she doesn't believe in wasting food) she puts on a few pounds but because she is required to wear the gowns doesn't feel her clothes getting tighter, and when she does notice she shrugs it off and decides to lose it later. the girl she's helping sees this and decides to order more food more often because everyone knows missery loves company. i was thinking maybe they could move in together after the girl is discharged and she stays at a healthy but still large weight and the nurse winds up being the fat friend.
2) a thin girl witnesses a crime and is put into witness protection, she was mocking a fat chick earlier and it turns out that woman is the agent in charge of placing her, and she places her into a fat family or something, making her wear a fat suit at first but living the fat lif catches up to her so by the time she's releases shes as fat as the fat suit made her look
3)a skiny girl has an older sister whos kind of chubby, but not really, who has 2 larger friends, they both decide that the little sister would look good chubby and so they start by tricking her into gaining, they start befriending her which since older kids like her shes elated and feels popular. they tell her she looks great with the weight and talk her into purposley adding more just to see what it looks like, at first she does, but than she passes her goal and keeps gaining, the whole time she's in denial as to how big she is until she zips up a pair of pants and they're too tight, and the larger girl tells her they're her pants, she tries to diet but cheats alot, and the girls kind of cause her to cheat, she thinks she's lost weight but hasn't and in the end winds up bigger than the biggest girl, her older sis teases her like she used to tease her older sis, even though she's gained weight too, just not nearly as much

sorry i rambled, i would just love to read stories like these ones, or like what i said, going to check out your blog and keep an eye on it!
GooberDude737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #16
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbean View Post
Interesting request! And I would like to tackle the question despite being proven guilty of repeated (and extensive) serial writing.

From my writing and posting experience there are a number of reasons for this:

First of all, the demand for serials seems to be pretty high. I've had a few cases when I considered a story told and finished where readers requested more chapters (.. which of course is very endearing that anybody would care so much for the characters ... and in the consequence tempting).

Second, writing short stories is in many aspects more challenging:
The classic short story is a highly sophisticated and difficult to master style form - so it's something not necessarily cut out for recreational writing (... which in the end is what most writers here do).

On the other hand, squeezing your plot and characters that you come to love into a short format often leads to them being formulaic or predictable or mundane, particularly if you write more than one story; they tend to get repetitive in style, structure and often even content because of the necessary omissions.

Nevertheless - your question and a summer incident today inspired me to give the good old classic short story a shot again .... let's see if anything post-worthy comes out of it.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:40 PM   #17
Lou Grant

Lou Grant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLou Grant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbean View Post
I think between the juggling of multiple plotlines, more and deeper characters, not to mention providing a satisfying conclusion that a story of substantial length demands, it is generally more daunting for a hobby writer to commit to a serial story as opposed to a short one, even if the thought seems to lure more to try it then should. As evidence by the many unfinished serials lying around here.

If done right a short story is quick and fun and can be every bit as satisfying as a long running story.

The thing around here is longer stories posted in numerous short sections tend to get more attention because the hang around the Recent Additions longer. So writers are more inclined to try their hand at those.

Short stories posted all in one shot tend to move through the system much quicker, even if they do get a fair amount of praise. So rest assured there are good quality short stories around the library. You might just have to do a little looking to find one that suits you.
Lou Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:46 PM   #18
Blackbean
Hare Club For Men Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Grant View Post
The thing around here is longer stories posted in numerous short sections tend to get more attention because the hang around the Recent Additions longer. So writers are more inclined to try their hand at those.
It takes discipline, that sadly seems to be lacking these days, to complete a story of decent length in a single cycle rather than have it lag on & on endlessly to its tedious end some months later.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:30 PM   #19
GooberDude737

GooberDude737 has said some nice things

i get that they post the long stories like a chapter at a time, to keep it around and have people keep coming back... but why not completely finish the story first, and than post chapters weekly...i mean i've been writing comics with my friends as super heros, i have one that is really long and unfinished, instead of posting it now and leave people hanging with something that might not conclude for awhile, i'm just holding it till i do finish it...
GooberDude737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:43 PM   #20
Lou Grant

Lou Grant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLou Grant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't know that I have a good answer, but in my experience it seems hobby writers (in general, not just around here) crave feedback. The thinking is they like to know if people are going to respond favorably to their work before they put a lot of effort into it only to get no comments. So they post a chapter, or sometimes a few paragraphs of a possible chapter, and wait anxiously. Only to leave it incompleted eventually anyway when they themselves lose motivation.

It is unfortunate, but it happens.

Whenever I get the opportunity I always tell people to just write for themselves and not worry about comments and views and all that. To me a well written, completed story is just as rewarding as a favorable comment (which is bound to come anyway if it is in fact complete and well written).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooberDude737 View Post
i get that they post the long stories like a chapter at a time, to keep it around and have people keep coming back... but why not completely finish the story first, and than post chapters weekly...i mean i've been writing comics with my friends as super heros, i have one that is really long and unfinished, instead of posting it now and leave people hanging with something that might not conclude for awhile, i'm just holding it till i do finish it...

Last edited by Lou Grant; 06-20-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Lou Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:48 PM   #21
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
i get that they post the long stories like a chapter at a time, to keep it around and have people keep coming back... but why not completely finish the story first, and than post chapters weekly...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Grant View Post
I don't know that I have a good answer, but in my experience it seems hobby writers (in general, not just around here) crave feedback.... Only to leave it incompleted eventually anyway when they themselves lose motivation.
Writers in general crave feed-back, it's not specific to hobby writers, writers who write only for their own benefit and keep their writing strictly to themselves probably are the minority .... or why would a whole industry live off publications?

Posting stories chapter-wise in my case has to do with a mix of time and motivation.

I generally plot out the whole story and start by quickly writing a few central scenes of the characters development. But since I do this writing as a hobby, I don't have the time to fully write the whole story of several dozen pages in one go.

Getting feed-back, knowing that somebody else except myself might be interested in the story and the characters actually keeps me motivated to finish it, even if I'm short of time.

Sometimes feed-back has contributed to alternations in the story, it's build up or character development - and that interactive part is very rewarding.

But I do agree, posting only scraps of chapters is annoying, you need a certain amount of context to make reading worthwhile ... and there is nothing sadder than an unfinished good story!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:37 PM   #22
NemoVolo

NemoVolo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNemoVolo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
2) a thin girl witnesses a crime and is put into witness protection, she was mocking a fat chick earlier and it turns out that woman is the agent in charge of placing her, and she places her into a fat family or something, making her wear a fat suit at first but living the fat lif catches up to her so by the time she's releases shes as fat as the fat suit made her look
As a criminology major, that would never happen. They don't put them in families. If she's underage, more than likely she'll be moved to a safe house and kept there on her own, perhaps with her own family forced into protection as well. If she's an adult, then she's on her own the agents in the area she's moved to aware, and with someone keeping tabs on her.

A safe house would work, and the fat agent could only bring her fattening foods to eat, or tamper with them. On the other hand, that means she's underage, and I'm sure that would squick quite a few people--and potentially break the rules of the posting board.

You could potentially stretch reality with creative licensing and have her be some kind of a flight risk, and therefore put into a safe house even though she's an adult. Or at great risk.

OT:

I like tricked weight gain, forced (with the trickery), unwanted, and very realistic. I also hate when too many details are put into the size (breast and cup size, height, and weight). I'd rather you show me how curvy s/he is, not tell me. Besides, men are notorious for getting the cup sizes wrong!

I have a sadistic streak, so humiliation is always a bonus.

I don't understand people that want to gain, though, and tend to avoid those stories. (No offense meant, feedees.)
NemoVolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:37 PM   #23
Qit el-Remel
Geek and FFA

Qit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized repQit el-Remel has super-sized rep

Quote:
i prefer stories that are believable. for instance a girl who's spent her entire life dieting and keeping herself thin, is probobly not going to decided after gaining only 20 pounds that she likes it and wants to become 500 pounds overnight, or gain 60 pounds and still be unaware, i can see 10-20 pounds and not accepting it, but when theres a deff belly roll its hard to deny.
Going to have to agree with this.

And for the record: I like the idea of the lifetime dieter saying "to hell with that," gaining weight as a result, coming to terms with it, and being happier in the end. It just works somehow.

"What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds."
—Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition
Qit el-Remel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:42 AM   #24
elroycohen
Steampunk Psycho

elroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I tend to veer toward the stories that are not plausible in real life. It doesn't have to be out and out fantasy but some level of escapism from reality helps. The standard guy meets girl, and then he/she realizes he/she loves to be fat/gain, and they live happily ever after usually ends up boring me unless it's done really well.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:58 PM   #25
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I eventually came to this conclusion myself, and it's why I haven't posted anything in a year or so; because I never finished any of the hanging serial types I started, and most of the writing I've been doing lately has been conceptual one-offs, driven by whatever idea has me horny at the moment, and never going anywhere (especially since most of them never get worked on again after a day or two). However, I'm beginning to consider posting the more refined of those as "story snapshots" - a scene or scenes revolving around a specific WG plot concept, just on the off chance something I enjoyed writing while working myself up would be good reading for someone else doing the same thing...