Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-18-2010, 04:00 PM   #1
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking Post Your Drunk Pics!

I'm sure this has been a thread in the past, but I haven't seen it so here goes...post your drunk pics! I'll start with this one. My sister calls it "The Sasquatch" and the night that I got banished from Houston, TX.

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt

Last edited by JenFromOC; 12-05-2012 at 04:42 PM.
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:05 PM   #2
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This should be good, so I'll have to contribute. A few months ago, after my graduating vernissage. I couldn't stop laughing at the "Hoegaarden" sign behind me.

Old 10-18-2010, 04:11 PM   #3
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
This should be good, so I'll have to contribute. A few months ago, after my graduating vernissage. I couldn't stop laughing at the "Hoegaarden" sign behind me.
Hooegaarden is effin' delicious.

This is the only drunk night out photo I have handy
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:25 PM   #4
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is the closest I came to real intoxication. We learned that I become the "guru" of the group when I drink a lot.

Yes... wise, mellow, "I'm gonna be honest with you..", etc.

But people seem to like it, lol.

CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:25 PM   #5
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Hooegaarden is effin' delicious.

This is the only drunk night out photo I have handy
Yeah, that happened to me once. Maybe not quite that dramatic, but something along those lines....

P.S. You, OF ALL PEOPLE, must have a drunk pic lol

Jen Rocks!!

Old 10-18-2010, 04:26 PM   #6
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Yeah, that happened to me once. Maybe not quite that dramatic, but something along those lines....

P.S. You, OF ALL PEOPLE, must have a drunk pic lol
I do, just not handy. I am at work right now
Old 10-18-2010, 04:27 PM   #7
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Me drunk has not yet been captured. I will however contribute with me as close to drunk as has been committed to digital sensor (slightly tipsy). This was my 21st birthday, a good song came on my playlist, and me and another partygoer decided to dance up on my friend Andreau.

theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:27 PM   #8
JenFromOC
Awesome.

Quote:
I do, just not handy. I am at work right now
Oh yeah...work. I've been sick and I forget that I have a job.

Jen Rocks!!

Old 10-18-2010, 04:27 PM   #9
JenFromOC
Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Me drunk has not yet been captured. I will however contribute with me as close to drunk as has been committed to digital sensor (slightly tipsy). This was my 21st birthday, a good song came on my playlist, and me and another partygoer decided to dance up on my friend Andreau.
Bahahahhahahaha great!

Jen Rocks!!

Old 10-18-2010, 04:36 PM   #10
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Me on my 21st I think. With sine girl that broke my heart. Not that night, but eventually.

Old 10-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #11
JenFromOC
Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Me on my 21st I think. With sine girl that broke my heart. Not that night, but eventually.
BITCH!!!! Sorry lol

Jen Rocks!!

Old 10-18-2010, 05:14 PM   #12
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
BITCH!!!! Sorry lol
I know, I know. She was a real wench. I knew it too, I don't know why I stayed around.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:45 PM   #13
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Circa 2007

mmm beer....

Hotel California

TEQUILA!

Born to be wild!

Last edited by ChrisVersion2; 10-18-2010 at 06:50 PM.
ChrisVersion2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:20 PM   #14
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

July of this year. Havent been that drunk before or since. I was so gone that I asked the host of the party why there were no fat guys.
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:21 PM   #15
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

It is quite obvious to me that I want to party with you. Any girl who wears that outfit is by default a fucking awesome party friend.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:22 PM   #16
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
It is quite obvious to me that I want to party with you. Any girl who wears that outfit is by default a fucking awesome party friend.
Hahahaha it was a Hillbilly themed party, hence the outfit. I am wearing that jumper again to be Dorothy for Halloween.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:25 PM   #17
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiega View Post
July of this year. Havent been that drunk before or since. I was so gone that I asked the host of the party why there were no fat guys.
Just realized I had no idea what you looked like. You're super cute!
Old 10-18-2010, 07:26 PM   #18
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Agreed! 8 9 10
Old 10-18-2010, 07:26 PM   #19
Vageta

Vageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I wish dimensions had a like button...
Vageta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #20
theronin23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vageta View Post
I wish dimensions had a like button...
They do, it's called rep, sir.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:29 PM   #21
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Oh yeah you are right, I have never seen her pic before either! Name and face association...complete.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:30 PM   #22
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

You're what I call a hottie.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:31 PM   #23
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

I fucking love that outfit. So badass.

And of course, you look awesome in it!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:52 PM   #24
SanDiega

Awww shucks, yall are making me blush.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:53 PM   #25
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Whiskey-ed out. Stole a lemon from my friends good beer. Mmm...lemon.

Unfortunatly no one took pictures of the drunk handstands I did and dont remember...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg drunk skunk.jpg (25.7 KB, 1035 views)