Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-18-2010, 07:55 PM   #26
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Whiskey-ed out. Stole a lemon from my friends good beer. Mmm...lemon.

Unfortunatly no one took pictures of the drunk handstands I did and dont remember...
You've got a death grip on that lemon wedge!

And I have no idea how you don't have that... "Ahhh it's a sour lemon!" face.

I could poke a lemon with my tongue and totally recoil in sour-y pain.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:58 PM   #27
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Rabbit, you are adorable.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #28
Vageta

Vageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Unfortunatly no one took pictures of the drunk handstands I did and dont remember...

rabbit is also quite cute!!
Vageta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:06 PM   #29
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Beer Me!

From homecoming my sophomore year in college--Man I was such a baby then...

Last edited by ButlerGirl09; 11-13-2010 at 07:24 PM.
ButlerGirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:34 PM   #30
Vageta

Vageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Man, just mention drunken pics and all the cuties come out of the woodwork...

Hmmmmmm now I see what Im doing wrong...lol
Old 10-18-2010, 09:16 PM   #31
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
This should be good, so I'll have to contribute. A few months ago, after my graduating vernissage. I couldn't stop laughing at the "Hoegaarden" sign behind me.

Cuteypie
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:17 PM   #32
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiega View Post

July of this year. Havent been that drunk before or since. I was so gone that I asked the host of the party why there were no fat guys.
Miss that face and that rump
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:25 PM   #33
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiega View Post

July of this year. Havent been that drunk before or since. I was so gone that I asked the host of the party why there were no fat guys.
I was gonna be there but couldn't find my neon pink hot pants
Old 10-18-2010, 09:27 PM   #34
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

I would give my left shoe for that lemon rhine...
Old 10-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #35
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

With a friend. Can't remember this situation. It was probably interesting, though!

28177_551325569089_210803709_32380517_7381500_n.jpg

This is with my cousin at a bar where we were watching a friends band. I was obviously groovin'

26234_548537142119_210803709_32296487_7810004_n.jpg
Old 10-19-2010, 01:00 AM   #36
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Don't really drink to the point of drunkeness anymore because of past episodes (one which landed me in the hospital). Alas, all of my drunk pictures are outdated.

The picture where my hair is long and wearing a fish shirt I am not 'drunk'. And the picture of the guy with the facepaint and vodka bottle is my friend from a very drunken night.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg drunkish mike.jpg (86.6 KB, 611 views)
File Type: jpg bar.jpg (44.9 KB, 609 views)
File Type: jpg posse stoned mike.jpg (51.3 KB, 610 views)
File Type: jpg boxer batman.jpg (29.6 KB, 608 views)
File Type: jpg mike and q.jpg (44.8 KB, 609 views)
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:46 AM   #37
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'd post one now But I can't find the right usb jack. I've tried six already, to hell with it,
Old 10-19-2010, 03:28 AM   #38
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Me on my 21st I think. With sine girl that broke my heart. Not that night, but eventually.
who doesn't love a drunk PIRATE
Old 10-19-2010, 05:17 AM   #39
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
Don't really drink to the point of drunkeness anymore because of past episodes (one which landed me in the hospital). Alas, all of my drunk pictures are outdated.

The picture where my hair is long and wearing a fish shirt I am not 'drunk'. And the picture of the guy with the facepaint and vodka bottle is my friend from a very drunken night.
YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH KANYE!?!?!?
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:28 AM   #40
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm totally gonna remember to take pictures when I party this weekend...

Kinda makes me wish I had drunken pictures of myself.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-19-2010, 12:06 PM   #41
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

A few of my drunk pictures... ones I could find that are appropriate to post on here.

Last edited by Venom; 10-21-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:39 PM   #42
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
I'd post one now But I can't find the right usb jack. I've tried six already, to hell with it,
I'd like to jack your USB.

Huh?
Old 10-19-2010, 12:48 PM   #43
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Whilst drunk. I think I've posted this before.

Old 10-19-2010, 03:31 PM   #44
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

Wow... I actually made the initiative to search through my albums... and I found so many pictures of me trashed it's kinda ridiculous...

I selected the more interesting ones, and I'm gonna be a tool and post them in order by date.. oldest to the most recent.

Here's Halloween like... maybe 5 years ago?

This was about 3 years ago, and I think Chris is taking the picture.

This was about 6 months ago at my friend's 21st birthday

About 2 months ago:

I'm totally the conductor on this train:

And this was like 2 weeks ago right after we saw Louis C.K. live.
You can see Chris' knee in the lower right, and the red-eye in this photo is horrendous. Haha.

I totally just picture overloaded.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-19-2010, 03:32 PM   #45
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
A few of my drunk pictures... ones I could find that are appropriate to post on here.
At first I thought that was a Nintendo paper hat. Still awesome.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #46
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
And this was like 2 weeks ago right after we saw Louis C.K. live.
Fucking. JEALOUS.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:48 PM   #47
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Fucking. JEALOUS.
He's from the same town I'm from, so it was a hilarious show... since most of the things he made fun of were about where I live. It hit close to home.... pardon my pun. xP

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-19-2010, 04:02 PM   #48
Vageta

This is an older pic from like three years ago. Man I was like 100 pounds thinner then...
Old 10-19-2010, 04:09 PM   #49
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vageta View Post
This is an older pic from like three years ago. Man I was like 100 pounds thinner then...
I am so not surprised its a picture of you pinching your nipples
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:10 PM   #50
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I am so not surprised its a picture of you pinching your nipples
Knew it wouldn't last long.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote