Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-19-2010, 04:53 PM   #51
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin23 View Post
Knew it wouldn't last long.
Hahaha, if we would have had a pot going, I would have totally just won it all.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:55 PM   #52
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If you guys think what I said is mean, then some panties need to vacate some ass cracks immediately!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:57 PM   #53
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
If you guys think what I said is mean, then some panties need to vacate some ass cracks immediately!
Nobody ever said it was mean, it's just certainly not the "I'm happy everyone else is happy" "You have great taste in literature" horse shit you were trying to fling around earlier.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:18 PM   #54
Boris_the_Spider

Boris_the_Spider can now change their title

I've posted these elsewhere before but pretty sure they're the only drunk pics I have (I shall have to get drunk more and ensure more pics are taken). These pictures are proof that vodka does very bad things to me.

Boris_the_Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:45 PM   #55
Vageta

Vageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Rock on Boris!!
Vageta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:53 PM   #56
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I haven't been drunk for 10 years.

I think that alone is horrifying enough.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:23 PM   #57
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I haven't been drunk for 10 years.

I think that alone is horrifying enough.
You doing anything tonight?
Old 10-19-2010, 07:36 PM   #58
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i only found a few and some are old! it's also shows the gradual descent into fathood!

this one's probably 8 years old

5 years ago

4years
http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/a...rush/party.jpg

summer before last, and yes that cup is filled with Redbull and vodka, dont ask how i managed to sneak it into disneyland...
http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/a...h/DSCF0193.jpg

and last march
http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/a...h/birthday.jpg

pardon my pic blasting
Old 10-19-2010, 07:53 PM   #59
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

and this is about 5 minutes ago. yes my mirror is dirty, don't judge me...

Old 10-19-2010, 07:54 PM   #60
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post

I've decided you need to post pics much more frequently. Work on that, kthxbai.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:00 PM   #61
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You seriously don't look like anything I imagined you to look like.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:09 PM   #62
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Quote:
it's the small penis comment and my frequent use of the word delightful that threw you, wasn't it?
Old 10-19-2010, 08:11 PM   #63
Vageta

Vageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVageta can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButlerGirl09 View Post
From homecoming my sophomore year in college--Man I was such a baby then...

A beautiful woman with beer. Does life get much better?
Vageta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:20 PM   #64
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
it's the small penis comment and my frequent use of the word delightful that threw you, wasn't it?
small penis comment? I must have missed that!
Old 10-19-2010, 08:26 PM   #65
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Quote:
in the pickle or cucumber thread i said i was rocking a baby gherkin, but c'mon, who needs a big dick when you look this good? right? ...right? seriously, tell me i'm right!!!!! oh god...
Old 10-19-2010, 08:29 PM   #66
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic_eggplant View Post
You doing anything tonight?

Haha. I get up at 5:30am during the week. I'm no fun!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:30 PM   #67
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
what are you talking about? You tell EVERYONE they have small peni; even the ladies.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:32 PM   #68
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I thought he was black for so long!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:37 PM   #69
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
hahahaah, racist.

Old 10-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #70
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
in the pickle or cucumber thread i said i was rocking a baby gherkin, but c'mon, who needs a big dick when you look this good? right? ...right? seriously, tell me i'm right!!!!! oh god...
I kinda stopped reading that thread closely after Sperglord McLonelyPants blew up on me
Old 10-19-2010, 08:54 PM   #71
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
it's because i am totally too cool to be white isn't it? i also feel this way. stupid polish parents...
Old 10-19-2010, 08:56 PM   #72
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
it's because i am totally too cool to be white isn't it? i also feel this way. stupid polish parents...
...You don't look Polish. Ain't got that pasty-white thing going on.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:00 PM   #73
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Ain't got that pasty-white thing going on.
You rang?
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:00 PM   #74
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
...You don't look Polish. Ain't got that pasty-white thing going on.
Mmm, I love pasty-white women. Not so much men.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:01 PM   #75
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

I just love paste, to be quite honest.