Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-19-2010, 03:13 PM   #1
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Are you a FA? And do you love cooking?

I've been asking to ask this for a while, really.
I love cooking food, and I am quite the chef... so I was wondering, is that one of the reasons why I am a FA?
I know a few guys here do love cooking, so maybe I am not just cuckoo

Last edited by Scorsese86; 10-19-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Scorsese86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:16 PM   #2
PinkRodery
Rabid Squirrel

PinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot pics

I do love to cook. But I'm not sure if it's related.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:43 PM   #3
kioewen

kioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot picskioewen does more than just post hot pics

I can't even make toast without burning it. No, I'm no cook. I don't even particularly like food.
kioewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 01:44 PM   #4
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkRodery View Post
I do love to cook. But I'm not sure if it's related.
Yeah, me too..... I don't think this is what you're looking for but I'm an FFA and I love to cook.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:14 PM   #5
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That is all.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #6
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
That is all.

Make chocolate next time!
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:56 PM   #7
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Are you a FA? And do you love cooking?

I have been an FA all my life and very open about it. I also hate/strongly dislike cooking, the only time I do any cooking is when I go backpacking or snow camping. Basically, I am talking about just boiling water to heat up something (placing a boiling bag in the hot water) or to add it to a mix such as oatmeal or powdered apple cider.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:57 PM   #8
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post

Make chocolate next time!
Amy... just imagine the food I will prepare for you
Old 10-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #9
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like to cook. I only just found out that I like it, but I'm getting quite good at it. Upsides of break-ups? Check. Downsides? I'm eating at unreasonable hours.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:08 PM   #10
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

FA here who enjoys cooking and is pretty good at it - and yes, they are definitely related.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:54 PM   #11
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I do like to cook, but my skills have dwindled a lot since moving here. But now that I'm moving I'll have a better kitchen to work with.

No relation here, but as the FA code of conduct sayeth: Being able to cook will never count against you. lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:50 PM   #12
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
FA here who enjoys cooking and is pretty good at it - and yes, they are definitely related.
I agree

I'm not the greatest cook or even better than decent, but I gotta say, I find cooking for myself and my woman a pretty sexy thing to do.
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:57 PM   #13
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't typically like to cook, but if I'm with a dude who likes to eat lotsa homecooked food, I'm more willing to cook some food that way
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:04 AM   #14
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club

I can cook... but it's always a bit hit and miss. sometimes I'm able to cook a great meal, othertimes I didn't do this or that, and either of us end up with food poisoning.

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:03 AM   #15
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Proner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions community

FA and love to cook. I don't think these two elements are related for me, I love cooking because it's an activity which awake and stimulate all your senses and also because cooking is sharing (well for me). You share your tastes with each other and what's better than a nice discussion during a good meal
Old 10-21-2010, 07:56 AM   #16
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can and do cook, though I hardly consider myself an expert. Over the years I've compiled a few favorites, among them doing Cheese Fondue from scratch, making a variety of Sausage Breads, my version of Hawaiian Chicken, some curry dishes and, of course, the ever-popular Zueri Gschnaetzlets mit Schpaetzli. I am also good at taking inventory of a fridge or pantry and then quickly using this and that to create a presentable and visually attractive meal.

I don't love cooking though sometimes it feels good to create something nice, and I don't think it's in any way related to being a FA.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:59 AM   #17
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

My husband is no cook, he is awful. I'm ok. I'm not an expert but some of my stuff turns out good and I'm learning by the day.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:40 AM   #18
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have seriously learned to cook the Robert Rodriguez way. He said in the DVD extras of Once Upon A Time In Mexico that a man that can't cook is worse than a man that can't fuck. Hyperbole, sure, but he went on to explain cooking isn't difficult at all.
Just pick 1 thing you really really like, something difficult and restaurant-like, and try to make that by following a recipe. Just do that until you're really good at it; cook for friends, family, whatever. Then try to make simpler versions and stuff that resembles that dish (for instance soup made of the same broth base), and before you know it, you're a pretty decent at cooking a whole lot of things.

It just takes a whole lot of practice and time to become really good at cooking in general. You also get really inventive when you try to cook a decent meal from leftovers, and stuff you have lying around. Just know that sometimes you fail utterly, and the finished product tastes like either charcoal, butter, or dung.

Last edited by frankman; 10-21-2010 at 08:43 AM.
frankman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:30 PM   #19
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankman View Post
I have seriously learned to cook the Robert Rodriguez way. He said in the DVD extras of Once Upon A Time In Mexico that a man that can't cook is worse than a man that can't fuck. Hyperbole, sure, but he went on to explain cooking isn't difficult at all.
Just pick 1 thing you really really like, something difficult and restaurant-like, and try to make that by following a recipe. Just do that until you're really good at it; cook for friends, family, whatever. Then try to make simpler versions and stuff that resembles that dish (for instance soup made of the same broth base), and before you know it, you're a pretty decent at cooking a whole lot of things.

It just takes a whole lot of practice and time to become really good at cooking in general. You also get really inventive when you try to cook a decent meal from leftovers, and stuff you have lying around. Just know that sometimes you fail utterly, and the finished product tastes like either charcoal, butter, or dung.
That's a good one! Another cool thing is the Sopranos cooking book! So if you like Italian, like I do, you're introduced to many a great meals.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:57 PM   #20
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I sometimes ( really ) hate to cook, but I have to eat. Some of you must be famished all the time!
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:05 PM   #21
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I sometimes ( really ) hate to cook, but I have to eat. Some of you must be famished all the time!
Well, I think it's more like a hobby. I am no chef or anything, but it's fun to make something on your own, I feel. You know, I do have the occacional TV-dinner, but when I have the time, like during the weekends, it's fun to make something from scratch. Have some music on in the background, and just cook and make a meal.
Off course, I grew up more or less with my grandma and mom, and they were both making food for the rest of the family, so I was bound to learn it I guess.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:52 PM   #22
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

~Raises hand~

Yup, this lad loves to cook...in fact, I'm currently digesting a healthy portion of homemade chicken and biscuits which came out quite tasty.

I've been an FA since before I ever knew or first read the term "FA".

I've been a bachelor for a long time and a diet of canned/fast/microwaved food gets old fast. I taught myself how to cook and I enjoy it.

Now, finding a gal to cook for would be mighty nice indeed but I'm actually starting to see someone right now, so we'll see how it goes.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:05 PM   #23
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm not sure I would relate enjoying to cook with being a fat admirer. I think it just makes you enthusiastic about cooking.
I do think that certain women you're with might appreciate you more because of it, though.

Do I like to cook? Yes and no. I don't like taking the time to cook, but mainly if it's just for myself. Do I like to cook for my fat girl? Oh god yes. I like to supply, to cater, to take care of her. Though I also enjoy the cooking that comes along with taking care of her. There's a soul behind cooking for her, an essence that's not there when I'm cooking myself.

Also, I'm a feeder, so I know that's part of it.
Old 10-27-2010, 12:00 PM   #24
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

I think I like to cook because I am an FA/Feeder type of guy. But I also like to cook because it is just a science experiment that tastes great afterward :P

I am not sure, perhaps my FAness increased my interest in cooking. But I can't say that because I have an interest in cooking, that it made me more interested in BBWs. Interesting theory though
Old 10-27-2010, 02:30 PM   #25
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

I love to cook, its what I do whenever I get bored. Usually the stuff I make is things I don't even eat because vegan cooking gets boring sometimes so I have to go find guys to give the food to. I don't think it has anything to do with me being a FFA though its just a hobby of mine.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote