Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 10-27-2010, 10:50 PM   #26
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Psh, I WISH I knew how to cook.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:47 PM   #27
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Psh, I WISH I knew how to cook.
It's never too late to learn a few basics! You'll enjoy showing them off to your lady friends
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:17 PM   #28
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

I'm a hefty fa who loves to cook.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:11 AM   #29
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatgirlfan View Post
I'm a hefty fa who loves to cook.
Reppin' oregon too

actually i think oregon kind of sucks, but it's nice to see another person from this shithole who thinks big women are the shit
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 11:53 AM   #30
ThinkingFA

ThinkingFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThinkingFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yes to both. I started cooking when I was very young because both my parents worked outside the home. I was pretty responsible, so they trusted me to make simple meals.

Cooking has become one of the few things I do well. It's also a chance to bring out my creative and "showy" sides. And people seem to enjoy my cooking.

My wife used to be fat, and it was great pleasure for me to see her take such pleasure in what I made for her.
ThinkingFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:04 PM   #31
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by natepogue View Post
Reppin' oregon too

actually i think oregon kind of sucks, but it's nice to see another person from this shithole who thinks big women are the shit
it is cold and wet here, and I wish there were more big girls here too, I would like to live in Florida.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:16 PM   #32
iglooboy55
black is looking white

iglooboy55 has super-sized repiglooboy55 has super-sized repiglooboy55 has super-sized repiglooboy55 has super-sized rep

i make the best monkey bread, grilled cheese, green bean casserole, and poached eggs this side of the mississippi.
iglooboy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #33
BitsySpider

BitsySpider can now change their title

I'm an FFA and I loathe cooking and avoid it every time I can. I eat pretty much the same thing every day of cereal and a quesadilla since it takes all of two seconds to make and I have absolutely zero interest in learning anything new (boring isn't the word for my tastes...bland is). Oddly enough, watching my boy eat is one of my favorite activities, I guess it just doesn't matter to me where he got the food from (although even I will go out of my comfort zone and bake something every so often, but Pillsbury makes my job oh so simple 8D)!
BitsySpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:08 AM   #34
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i wouldn't say i love to cook but i do love to eat though,but i can definitly whip up a darn-good dish if neccesary.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote