Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-23-2010, 02:15 AM   #1
fpoitr

fpoitr has said some nice things
Default Skinny Man Wants To Get Fat?

Hello all! To start off with I'n, male. I've always been slim and still am. I'm 36 now and I've always had a FF with women but I'm skinny myself. In recent years though, I've had a fetsish to become fat myself, has anyone had the same expirience?
fpoitr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:43 AM   #2
SuperGuyver

SuperGuyver has said some nice things

yeah.Although I don`t know for sure.
SuperGuyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:58 PM   #3
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Yeah, it seems to be fairly common. At least common enough it's led some to speculate that Feederism is often just Feedee-ism-by-proxy.

Last edited by Totmacher; 11-02-2010 at 06:01 PM.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #4
October

October can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
Yeah, it seems to be fairly common. At least common enough it's led some to speculate that Feederism is often just Feedee-ism-by-proxy.
Could you expound on that idea please?
October is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:05 PM   #5
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
I've considered that myself. Interesting you should say that.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:21 PM   #6
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i know exactly wha you are talking about.
i was very slim only 120 lbs up until i was 18. i had always loved big women and what i would come to know as feederism.
when i found out about what it was when i was 14 i was excited to know i wasnt alone. no only did my love of fat grow but i started to have feelings and fantasies about myself getting fat.
by the time i was about 17 they were pretty strong and i knew i wasn't only a feeder but a feeder to.
im now 22 almost 23 and im fat. im about 5'6 tall and weigh 250 lbs now and have a pretty unstopable appetite and i love my new body and food consumption. im sure that i was meant to be fat and not just in love with it now.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:54 PM   #7
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoticfate13 View Post
i know exactly wha you are talking about.
i was very slim only 120 lbs up until i was 18. i had always loved big women and what i would come to know as feederism.
when i found out about what it was when i was 14 i was excited to know i wasnt alone. no only did my love of fat grow but i started to have feelings and fantasies about myself getting fat.
by the time i was about 17 they were pretty strong and i knew i wasn't only a feeder but a feeder to.
im now 22 almost 23 and im fat. im about 5'6 tall and weigh 250 lbs now and have a pretty unstopable appetite and i love my new body and food consumption. im sure that i was meant to be fat and not just in love with it now.
What a wonderful piece - sorry I have been out of touch again Anthony, I will speak to you very soon. I don't know where the time goes...

Bella xxxxxxxxx
Old 11-08-2010, 09:01 AM   #8
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well said Big" A".
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:15 AM   #9
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

thank you ladies