Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-24-2010, 08:12 AM   #1
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Pizzas without tomato sauce

I like tomato sauce but it gives me gastric problems: Might as well sprinkle Pepcid tablets on it instead of the pepperonis.

I've become a fan of non-traditional pizza's, like pesto pizza.

Ya'll have any thoughts?
Old 10-24-2010, 08:49 AM   #2
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am not a fan of a lot of sauce. My pizza has to have it applied very lightly. I like Alfredo pizzas and the Philly Cheese Steak pizzas. Not a fan of pesto. Like you i guess i just don't tolerate heavily applied pizza sauce well .
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 09:56 AM   #3
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One of my favorite pizzas is a black olive pizza with no sauce. So yummy!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:12 AM   #4
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

Here in New Haven, home of the first American pizzas, we like white clam pizza. Ideally, it comes with fresh shucked clams, fresh garlic and grated Parmesan cheese. Mozzarella is optional, as is bacon. Really good stuff. Most places serve it with wedges of lemon.
Old 10-24-2010, 03:17 PM   #5
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcas50 View Post
Here in New Haven, home of the first American pizzas, we like white clam pizza. Ideally, it comes with fresh shucked clams, fresh garlic and grated Parmesan cheese. Mozzarella is optional, as is bacon. Really good stuff. Most places serve it with wedges of lemon.
I LOVE white pizza with ricotta, mozzarella, fresh garlic and even fresh sliced tomatoes, but I have to say - I want that white clam! Sounds amazing. Holy moly.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:18 PM   #6
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love tomato sauce but it doesn't love me much so I often go with the white pie too.

I also slice tomatoes really thin and dot the top of the pie with slices and some chopped fresh basil (and black olives) too. You can order it that way too as a Margarita pie (except no black olives ha ha)

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #7
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i like pesto and creamy garlic sauce on my pizza more than tomato unless its homemade pizza then i mix garlicky tomato sauce and alfredo with it. i have gotten heartburn the last few times i had pizza with tomato sauce.. Its no fun to have pain with a yummy food!
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:58 PM   #8
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Huh. The first pizza I thought of that doesn't have tomato sauce is Pier 49's Lombard Street, with southwestern grilled chicken, red onions, six cheeses and their original hickory bbq pizza sauce.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:09 AM   #9
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcas50 View Post
Holy shit! I'm googling for a flight now. ETA is 3PM tomorrow. Be watching out for a breath-takingly hot guy with a brown poodle.

- Jim
Old 10-30-2010, 11:48 PM   #10
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sometimes I like to go tomato-less, too. A few great ones I've had include pesto with shrimp (seriously yummy), chicken alfredo with spinach and mushrooms, and a very simple one with olive oil and garlic instead of sauce; kalamata olives, artichoke hearts and mozzarella.
Old 10-31-2010, 07:00 AM   #11
knottyknicky
Hips like Cinderella

knottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticedknottyknicky never has a post go unnoticed

hubs and I were hungry last night, but not tooo hungry. I'd bought some pre-made thin pizza crusts from a local bakery and had fresh mozzarella too. Turns out the mozzarella was bad, and we had nothing for sauce, so I opened a jar of butternut squash puree from Williams Sonoma and used that. Since its a bit sweet, I topped it with a saltier cheese (we used feta and something else kinda stinky), caramelized onions, sauteed mushrooms, yellow squash, and halved baby heirloom tomatoes. SO. GOOD. I sauteed all the veggies in duck fat, too, which gave it a little extra some some.
knottyknicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:26 PM   #12
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knottyknicky View Post
hubs and I were hungry last night, but not tooo hungry. I'd bought some pre-made thin pizza crusts from a local bakery and had fresh mozzarella too. Turns out the mozzarella was bad, and we had nothing for sauce, so I opened a jar of butternut squash puree from Williams Sonoma and used that. Since its a bit sweet, I topped it with a saltier cheese (we used feta and something else kinda stinky), caramelized onions, sauteed mushrooms, yellow squash, and halved baby heirloom tomatoes. SO. GOOD. I sauteed all the veggies in duck fat, too, which gave it a little extra some some.
A woman who has duck fat in the fridge deserves a rep! It's in the mail.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:49 AM   #13
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had to rep for the duck fat too .

One of my favorite appetizers is to make a pizza with a thin crust, sprinkle with grated mozzarella, crumbled gorgonzola, top with paper thin slices of prosciutto and chopped dates. It is incredibly delicious.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:33 AM   #14
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

^ ^ ^ ^ OMG!

You just got a rep for that, sweetie.

- Jim