Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-26-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Question Explaining Paquito for Newbies.

I've been reading through a number of threads recently, and I can't help but notice there is a bit of an unseen casualty in most of them.

No, it's not grammar. Or good taste. Those are always impeccable.

I think people are grossly misunderstanding Paquito. Here's a couple of points I think will help everyone when dealing with this much maligned poster:

1--Paquito is not, and never has been adopted by Angelina Jolie.

2--Paquito is indeed the sole survivor of the 1962 Chicken Drumstick conflict. (what a pointless, pointless war...)

3--The sound Paquito makes when running is identical to the Benny Hill theme tune.

4--The reason Paquito dislikes vegetables is because vegetables killed his parents.

5--Paquito is a controlled substance in 17 countries recognised by the UN.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Paquito is the real reason for the Iraq War
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

7 -- Paquito fucking LOVES Sassy.

8 -- Paquito is based on the novel Push by Sapphire.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:40 PM   #4
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

9 -- Paquito has the largest recorded wiener in the United States

edit: (I saw it. It is true.)
Old 10-26-2010, 06:45 PM   #5
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

10--The first rule about Paquito club is you must talk about Paquito.

11--If it's your first night, you must do Paquito.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:48 PM   #6
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

12 -- If it's your second night...Paquito does you
Old 10-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #7
nic_nic07
Resident Gentern

nic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

13.) Chuck Norris checks for Paquito before going to sleep at night.
14.)Paquito is actually Chuck Norris-the "one who is mistaken for Chuck Norris," is on an island with Elvis, and George Carlin
Do you like what I'm tweetin'?
twitter.com/neurogirl07
nic_nic07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:10 PM   #8
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

15--Paquito is the fifth horseman of the Apocalypse--Hispanic Funk.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:21 PM   #9
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

16) Paquito has been at one point and time intimate with each of the golden girls. although before this they were just called the girls.

17) Paquito is listed with the FDA as one of the secret ingredients in both KFC original recipe chicken and Dr. Pepper.

18) Paquito was the Second Gunmen on the grassy knoll.

19) Paquito let the dogs out. cus them bitches be triflin.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #10
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

20. He has a sweet creamy middle not unlike a Cadbury Easter Egg.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:36 PM   #11
nic_nic07
Resident Gentern

nic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnic_nic07 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

21.) He is who (or what) you would do for a Klondike bar.

22.) He is the number of licks to a toosite pop.

23.) He's the reason for the teardrops on Taylor Swift's guitar.

24.) He created the big bang.
Do you like what I'm tweetin'?
twitter.com/neurogirl07
nic_nic07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:40 PM   #12
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

25) He's the reason why Frank cries into his pillow all night.

26) He's Alaska's state bird.

27) He tastes like chicken.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:23 PM   #13
Wolfie

Wolfie can now change their title

Ah, you know, I feel I'm really starting to get Paquito now. Let's hope this brief moment of understanding isn't just a phase.
Wolfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:13 PM   #14
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

28) There's no such thing as a Paquito "phase". He is your life now.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:32 PM   #15
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

29) paq is . . . Therefore he can.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:36 PM   #16
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
10--The first rule about Paquito club is you must talk about Paquito.

11--If it's your first night, you must do Paquito.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
12 -- If it's your second night...Paquito does you
What happens on the third night?!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:37 PM   #17
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

30. Paquito used to be a lion waterfall
31. Paquito is the white stuff in Twinkies
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:39 PM   #18
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

32. Paquito just pissed your pants.
33. Paquito is all 99 of Jay-Z's problems.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:04 AM   #19
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

34. Paquito and I once got into a fight that began with pillows, crossed over into nuclear warfare, and ended in Borat-style mankinis unitards. I won by a default, but the point is don't start shit.

Last edited by WillSpark; 10-27-2010 at 12:15 AM.
WillSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:08 AM   #20
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

35. Paquito puts 'Pants on the Ground' guy to shame.

36. Paquito is Aslan, only more caramel-ly.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:55 AM   #21
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

37. If God were to make a burrito so hot that even He couldn't eat it... Paquito could.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:31 AM   #22
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed
Talking

This thread made me LOL
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:22 AM   #23
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

38. Paquito put the 'ram' in the 'rama lama ding dong' (but 'Who put the bomp
In the bomp bah bomp bah bomp?' is still a mystery)
Old 10-27-2010, 07:48 AM   #24
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
38. Paquito put the 'ram' in the 'rama lama ding dong' (but 'Who put the bomp
In the bomp bah bomp bah bomp?' is still a mystery)
Paq did that too. Fame, fortune, glory . . . A Paq cares not for these things.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:39 AM   #25
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

40--Paquito is Tupac's father.