Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-13-2011, 04:46 PM   #51
byaaah13

byaaah13 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredco View Post
I agree. At least for me, I prefer a very self-confident and proud-of-her-size BBW, although they are not so common. I have known a few of this kind, which is really fun. But those BBW who break chairs and enjoy it are really scarce. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to meet someone like that until now.

I had an ex who was 5'10 at 240lbs and proud of it, but she used to get upset when she broke chairs (happened twice).

Another ex of mine was 5'11 and weighed in at approx. 310lbs (fluctuated constantly). She broke quite a few things while we were together. She didn't seem to enjoy it but she also wasn't really upset about it. If someone is interested, I might post some details later.
definately interested
byaaah13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:20 AM   #52
Warrior

Warrior has said some nice things

Please tell us some details.
Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 05:40 PM   #53
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in
Default To elaborate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I'm reading a lot of what the men like and want but not about their reaction to how the women who break things feel about it. What I mean is, if your lady isn't thrilled that she's breaking things and instead cries or is injured or humiliated--is that also part of what turns you on?

I'm genuinely curious.
The pain and/or humiliation that would happen if a Shallow Hal moment happened would be, "no, nobody is enjoying this. *help lady up* Come on, lets just go and ignore all these people staring at us, they dont know anything. *turns to them, and says loudly* What the !!!! ya'll lookng at!?" So, if the lady got hurt in that scenario.. no.

If there was a video camera rolling and a whole bunch of food was just consumed and i came in with a wicker small chair from a thrift store and it then became a video going right to clips4sale, id have a raging !!!!! and also be shooting great content im sure many people would buy on clips4sale. And some chairs actually hold 400lbs+ people up quite well, they have to BOUNCE on them to break them! Its good for the video, though. I have a lot of vids of this happening.

Genuine answer. I skipped some posts that seemed "back and forth," but yeah, pretty much what KHayes said after your post. I even repped him for it. (And im not familiar with Boston, but that seems a pretty countrywide attitude to have, in terms of if your ladyfriend is hurt, or enjoying herself!)
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:54 AM   #54
mercedes350

mercedes350 has said some nice things

I was riding my bicycle home the other day when I saw a beautiful pear shaped BBW walking on the sidewalk. She waved at another girl and they walked towards each other. There were a few cars parked in between them and they met in the middle of two cars, hugged and kissed each other, and started talking. It was obvious they were good friends and had missed each others company. Just as I passed them they started to walk in the direction the slender friend came from. I couldn't resist taking a peek at her butt. Then I heard a snapping sound followed by the sound of a door mirror falling on the ground. As she turned around to check out the damage her friend immediately argued the cars were parked to close to each other. But she responded with: "No, I have a big ass." and giggled.

A colleague of mine, she is about six feet tall and weighs about 270 pounds, arrived at work not in her own small Korean car. When I asked her about it she smiled and told me it was in the bodyshop. She car home the other day with bags in both hands and didn't properly close the door. Now you need to know she gained a lot of weight over the passed years and most of is went to her legs and hips. In her hurry she decided to close the door by bumping it with her wide hips. The trick worked fine but the impact left a large dent.
I told her I'd liked to have seen that. She smiled and said "I thought so."
mercedes350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:01 PM   #55
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on

The last thing I broke was a resolution. Hey-Ohhhhhhh! I'm here all week, folks. Tip your waitress. lol.
But seriously, the last thing I broke, or at least put a serious crack in, was the front right leg on a antique setee. This was back in November. I was to be posed on it for a photo shoot. I meekly protested. Then it happened; and I didn't put all of my tonnage onto it. Too bad no video. Then again it's not as though I hit the floor. lol.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:39 PM   #56
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBW Katerina View Post
The last thing I broke was a resolution. Hey-Ohhhhhhh! I'm here all week, folks. Tip your waitress. lol.
But seriously, the last thing I broke, or at least put a serious crack in, was the front right leg on a antique setee. This was back in November. I was to be posed on it for a photo shoot. I meekly protested. Then it happened; and I didn't put all of my tonnage onto it. Too bad no video. Then again it's not as though I hit the floor. lol.
I am glad you werent hurt, and because of that, it sounds most humorous to myself as a fat lover that the piece of furniture couldnt stand up to []you![/i] (If you had been injured in any way, i would not have the same opinion.)
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 03:28 PM   #57
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking

I broke a pool ladder over the weekend.At a good friends house and I think she was more embarrassed than I was.She was apologizing and saying that it had a crack in it and should have warned me.My husband looked at me with a wry smile and told me it really got him hot.Needless to say we got home quick and right to the bedroom!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:00 AM   #58
BBWBecky

BBWBecky can now change their title

I'm only 5ft4in and in the 240's I have a 2001 hyundau santafe..I broke the plastic that surrounds the seatbelt latch....that with somewhat wide hips makes it lean again the middle console... it was fine,,,but soon after that had to replace the whole latch due to it failing......
BBWBecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:04 AM   #59
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on

Okay, yesterday i broke a bed---- by myself. Not from vigorous lovemaking. And no, it wasn't reduced to a pile of splinters either. But I just broke the inner wooden part of the sides of my full sized bed, that you rest the 'slats' on before stacking the boxspring and mattress on top. Thank goodness I didn't split the slats.

I called y friend and then arranged for the maintenance guy in my bldg to come up and repair it. Only took him 10 minutes. Now I'm back in business and ready to hang the 'golden arches' over my headboard.
Old 09-16-2011, 06:13 AM   #60
rootrp35

rootrp35 can now change their title

I was reading this thread and thinking about how i just removed the arms on our computer chair to accommodate my wife's expanding backside. She hasn't actually broken anything yet, but now at 302lbs and gaining, I don't think it will be long before I have a good story to post in here. And yes, the fact that her butt has gotten to big for the chair was definitely a turn on, haha.
rootrp35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:46 AM   #61
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

While my wife never actually "broke" anything. . it was one of her fears that a chair or bench would break on her in public. .She did wear out a couple of reclining chairs over the years, perhaps prematurely too. . but such is life. .I've never broken anything by sitting on it, however tripping over something is a different matter.

The oddest thing I've ever seen, was at a family get-together. . My brother in law, who's not only tall, (6'4) and weighs in the upper 300's. had a big plate full of food in one hand, and a tall drink in the other. . He walked over to his "personal" metal lawn chair and sat down. . Unknown to him, my nephew had taken the foot caps off the bottom of the legs. So as he sat down, the chair slowly sank into the lawn....(it had been a rainy spring and the ground was soft) It sank far enough that he was literally sitting on the ground. .

All he could say was "what in the world's goin on". . To his credit he dropped not one morsel of food, nor a drop of his drink. . All the time his son was hiding behind a tree chuckling. . . .
Old 09-18-2011, 10:56 AM   #62
Sgirl23

Sgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSgirl23 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've broken several lawn chairs. When I was 13, I broke a pool table with another large summer camp girl. I've broken wooden stools, and a wooden step ladder. I'm probably missing some things, but that's what comes to mind now.
Sgirl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:43 PM   #63
ChaosRains

ChaosRains has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirekitten View Post
on the 4th I was at a BBQ, pigging out as usual, and sat down on a quite questionable wicker chair.. I knew I shouldn't have but I did and it started to crack.. I did get up in time before I shattered it lol ~note to self: no more wicker!~ lol
Wicker is so not fat friendly.

A better question would be what haven't I broke. In the last year I have broke three lawn chairs, 2 recliners (my ass is so wide the arms fall off), the arm rest on the driver seat of my van, my new box spring, bent the all metal bed frame, and obliterated a coffee table. I'm never embarrassed, I am usually laughing so hard I can't stop snorting. However, I have started buying fat friendly furniture. Beds are helluva expensive to be replacing all the time.
ChaosRains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:01 PM   #64
fredco

fredco has said some nice things

Itís been a while. I promised to post some stories, so Iíll start with the first one.
Let's call the 1st girl Susan. She was taller than me at about 5'10Ē (I'm 5'7) and when I first met her she weighed about 205lbs. She was quite chubby with large boobs, her arms where thick and her belly was protruding. She had wide hips and massive thighs which still had some muscles under the soft coat of fat, since she played volleyball and went horse riding.
While we were together she started to gain quickly. Not intentionally - I'm not a feeder, so I didn't encourage her to gain, it just happened, and I didn't mind either ;-) We went out eating quite a lot and she enjoyed sweets and chocolate. Since she was quite tall, her weight was quite evenly distributed. Everything got a bit bigger on her but most of the weight she gained went into her thighs and belly.
She was aware of her weight and so she would be careful when she sat down on certain chairs, such as those infamous white plastic lawn chairs. But on the other hand I had a cheap fold chair made of a thin aluminum frame and plastic seat and back rest. In the evening after work she would always take a shower wash her hair and then sit on that chair to dry them. It took some time since she had very long hair. I loved to watch the little chair buckle under her huge butt which was wider than the chair. A couple of times she pulled the chair to the bed where I was sitting and put her legs on the bed. So she basically sat with her full weight on the chair. While talking, she sometimes started to gesticulate and made the poor chair buckle even more. At times I thought the chair is going to collapse. But strangely, with this chair she didn't seem to notice or care. But one day when she sat on the chair as usual I noticed that the chair legs buckled a bit more that usual, I have a very well trained eye for that kind of thing ;-). But Susan didn't seem to notice as she proceeded to dry her hair. I was sitting on the bed reading something, or to be more precise, observing Susan's huge body dominating the poor chair. Then she pulled the chair to the bed and put her feet beside me left and right. Of course, I started to caress her massive legs while the poor chair was struggling with her full bodyweight. After a few seconds we both noticed that the chair started to tilt to her left. She quickly jumped up and we looked at the chair: the metal of the chair leg was bent on the left side. The chair couldn't be used anymore since it was totally slanted. She wasn't too happy about it and said that she should start to lose some weight. I told her that it was a cheap chair and it would have happened with anyone sooner or later. Anyways, she didnít manage to lose the weight while we were together.
fredco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:08 PM   #65
byaaah13

byaaah13 has said some nice things

So a few months back, i was hanging at my house with my girlfriend at the time. Shes fairly tall (around 5'10) and weighed around 325lbs. After sitting around not doing anything, she decides to put on a movie for us to watch. As she gets up off the bed to put in the movie, (with a squeak of relief i must add lol), i lay down on my back across the bottom of my bed so my feet are hanging off the side. She puts in the movie, turns around to face me, then climbs on top of me in a straddling position. As she proceeded to put all her weight on the bed, it creaked with more and more pressure. After a few seconds of her being on top of me, we both crashed to the floor, as the wheel to the bed bent and the frame hit the floor!!! We both got up laughing, and i told her to try and straighten the wheel out while i lift the bed. She managed to get the job done, and the wheel looked back to normal. I, being 190lbs or so, got on the bed to make sure it was safe. It held me fine, so i left the room to use the restroom. After two minutes in the restroom, i heard a loud crash! i went out to see what it was and the bed frame was on the floor again! but this time, the wheel was completely broken off! i asked her what happened and she just said she forgot about the broken wheel, and sat down to untie her shoes!!!
byaaah13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 02:39 AM   #66
Warrior

To byaaah and fredco, very good stories about the crushing weight of your girlfriends !!! Have you some more stories about other breaking experiences??
Old 01-08-2012, 07:25 PM   #67
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I broke my toilet seat tonight and no I wasn't using it, lol. I was sitting on it putting lotion on my feet and bent over. The seat snapped right out of the screws.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:05 PM   #68
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
I broke my toilet seat tonight and no I wasn't using it, lol. I was sitting on it putting lotion on my feet and bent over. The seat snapped right out of the screws.
That sucks, are they cheap to replace?
Old 01-10-2012, 05:29 PM   #69
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
That sucks, are they cheap to replace?
lol, had to reply. Yes they are cheap to replace. Did I buy a cheap one? Hell no, I got the one that looked the nost comfortable
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:31 PM   #70
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

A friend of mine from my college days was a 6'1" ex-biker who weighed about 430 lbs. One night we all were drinking, he managed to have a whole bunch of jugs of beer and it took a couple of us to drag his drunk ass back to campus. We left him in his room and I went back to mine and a half hour later I heard a clunk and snap sound coming from the bathroom. He had nodded off on the toilet seat and somehow had managed to snap it. He was gone by the time we had gone over to the bathroom but the toilet seat's pieces were there.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:41 AM   #71
Warrior

This was not a real crush, but it was great:
Some weeks ago my girlfriend (320) and I (305) were on holiday in a hotel and in our room there was a wicker chair, too narrow for my girlfriend, so that she always sat on stool. But one night after some drinks she ask: what do you think, will I make the chair fit with my big ass? I answered try it, then we will see it. So she put her big ass in the small chair. There was an lot of cracking sound and at the end she sat in it. The chair didnīt crush, but it was not the same than before.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:40 AM   #72
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've destroyed at least one chair, but the chair already was on its last legs. We had to glue them back in more than once. So, one day, as I was working on some homework, I leaned back in the chair, and CRACK!!! Down I went. So, we've had to make do with three chairs, and a stepladder.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:20 AM   #73
sarahreign
Queen of Fat Rolls

sarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized repsarahreign has super-sized rep

Im like 345 and havnt broken too many things...well, besides my couches...they dont make crap like they used to. I swear the 3rd day they were delivered they caved in..and I didnt sit on them hard or anything. Thanks to the warrenty they were fixed for free. Still, for the money i paid that shouldnt have happend. This was 3yrs ago when i was like 30lbs lighter too!
sarahreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:59 AM   #74
CorinaJade

CorinaJade can now change their title

My partner and i are both bigger people, and the first time in our relationship that we were both back at his place "getting to know each other a little better" on his bed, BAM the thing broke beneath us. We now have ourselves a nice sturdy wooden bed as opposed to that rather weak metal framed thing that really is not well designed for two beautifully large people. ^.^ I haven't had any chair breaking experiences in my lifetime thankfully, but that is because i avoid any chances of sitting on chairs that i feel are not study enough. If it looks weak and plastic, i'll just... stand all night. Must safer and less embarrassing all round.
CorinaJade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:17 AM   #75
Warrior

What do you think, when you break something??