Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #76
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

I know it must be annoying... But as a FA/Feeder nothing is hotter than seeing a sofa or bed give way under you girl .
Old 07-28-2012, 03:13 PM   #77
deanna banana

deanna banana has said some nice things

My boyfriend and I broke the bed last month. First time ever. We laughed and kept going.
deanna banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:21 AM   #78
Warrior

Warrior has said some nice things

Last night we went for a walk in the woods and wanted to take a break on an old wooden bench. I sat in the middle of the bench and my girlfriend asked if the bench can withstand us both. Without hesitation, she sat her with her ​​short skirt on my lap and the bench has fairly creaked and bent. When she then moved her butt on me and whipped a little bit, it has suddenly crashed, and we sat on the floor.
Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:15 AM   #79
Warrior

No new broken furniture???
Old 10-22-2012, 12:33 PM   #80
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

My ex and I broke her bed while having sex. Like full on falling apart broke.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:16 PM   #81
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

This summer in a sports outfitter store, in the camping section, I warped a 'high yield' aluminum chair. The manager was not impressed ( but I was!) :P
runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:24 AM   #82
Warrior

Default Scale

Did anyone of you crushed a scale like lailani in her last clip ??
Old 04-06-2013, 12:17 AM   #83
Blackhawk2293
Still tired of life

Blackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging inBlackhawk2293 makes people happy simply by logging in

Broke my computer chair at home, piece of plastic shit. It was fine when I was 200 lbs a couple of years back but now that I'm nearly 230 it apparently couldn't handle it.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #84
lavishlaura

lavishlaura can now change their title

Broke my boyfriends scale the other day and my friend Jackie's scale the other week! Too nervous too tell my boyfriend though. Poor thing is going to think he did it.
lavishlaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:43 PM   #85
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Broken furniture stories?

This is only sort of a "broken furniture" story, but some of you will probably enjoy it.

A while back, I was hanging out with a woman who was working on an advanced college degree and living in an apartment on campus with a couple of roommates.

One of her roommates was a big, tall black gal. I was really struck by her from the first time I saw her walk in the door at her place. I found out she was also really strong. (My friend had a huge box in the trunk of her car that she needed help getting out. It was so heavy with hard-back books and other heavy items packed in it, I couldn't even get it out of the trunk without taking items out first. Even at that, I wound up scooting it along the garage floor because it was too heavy to just pick up and carry in.) I asked her how come it was all packed into one huge box like that, instead of using smaller boxes? To my amazement, she said her roommate packed it all like that and carried the whole box downstairs and out to her car by herself!

She went on to tell me she was their "resident amazon" and did pretty much all the furniture moving and heavy lifting for the others.

Another time I went over there with my friend, nobody else was home. I noticed they had a futon in the living room that was bowed in the middle, almost to the floor, and was scooted off to the side. She said, "Yeah.... my Amazon roomie sat down too hard in the middle of it and busted it." I said I was impressed. since it was a steel frame and looked pretty sturdy. Knowing I liked big girls, she grinned and said, "Yeah... You would have liked seeing that, wouldn't you? She has some weight on her! I let her use my digital scale last week and she's too big for it. It's supposed to weigh up to 330lbs. but it just says "over limit" as soon as she steps on. A lot of it's muscle though. I had too much to drink a few weekends ago and passed out downstairs, and she picked me up and carried me upstairs to bed, like I was a baby! And you know I'm just under 200, myself -- so not exactly a lightweight!"

I told her, only half jokingly, that I wouldn't mind getting carried like that by her myself. She said, "So you should, then! She'll be home soon. Ask her!" I laughed and said that would be pretty cool, but kind of forgot about it and we went on to doing some stuff with her computer.

Well, she did come home eventually, and came in to see what we were doing. We made a little bit of chit-chat, but it was late by then and I said I was going to head out. That's when my friend spoke up and told her how much I was impressed by her strength, and suggested she carry me out to my car. She didn't even hesitate a bit. She just laughed and said, "Ok! Well, hop on then!" and squatted down partially, motioning for me to jump up on her back. (She had a great butt for it that stuck out enough that I could pretty much sit up on it like a seat!) She carried me, like it was nothing,right on out to the hall and slowly went down the outside steps with me on her back.

We got near the bottom of the stairs when we realized our combined weight was heavy enough that each time she stepped down on the middle of a step, it was flexing enough that it was pulling up the nails holding it down on each side! Each of the steps was a little bit loose by the time she reached the concrete pad at the bottom. We both laughed at that, and she said, "Hang on tight!" I said, "Why?" She proceeded to step back up onto the first step and jump up and down. "I wanna see if we can snap it!" It didn't snap in half but the nails pulled up at least half way. After that, she jogged with me the rest of the way out to the parking lot, putting me back down by my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
No new broken furniture???
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:03 PM   #86
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey86 View Post
I know it must be annoying... But as a FA/Feeder nothing is hotter than seeing a sofa or bed give way under you girl .
I have to agree with this.
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:05 PM   #87
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
This is only sort of a "broken furniture" story, but some of you will probably enjoy it.

A while back, I was hanging out with a woman who was working on an advanced college degree and living in an apartment on campus with a couple of roommates.

One of her roommates was a big, tall black gal. I was really struck by her from the first time I saw her walk in the door at her place. I found out she was also really strong. (My friend had a huge box in the trunk of her car that she needed help getting out. It was so heavy with hard-back books and other heavy items packed in it, I couldn't even get it out of the trunk without taking items out first. Even at that, I wound up scooting it along the garage floor because it was too heavy to just pick up and carry in.) I asked her how come it was all packed into one huge box like that, instead of using smaller boxes? To my amazement, she said her roommate packed it all like that and carried the whole box downstairs and out to her car by herself!

She went on to tell me she was their "resident amazon" and did pretty much all the furniture moving and heavy lifting for the others.

Another time I went over there with my friend, nobody else was home. I noticed they had a futon in the living room that was bowed in the middle, almost to the floor, and was scooted off to the side. She said, "Yeah.... my Amazon roomie sat down too hard in the middle of it and busted it." I said I was impressed. since it was a steel frame and looked pretty sturdy. Knowing I liked big girls, she grinned and said, "Yeah... You would have liked seeing that, wouldn't you? She has some weight on her! I let her use my digital scale last week and she's too big for it. It's supposed to weigh up to 330lbs. but it just says "over limit" as soon as she steps on. A lot of it's muscle though. I had too much to drink a few weekends ago and passed out downstairs, and she picked me up and carried me upstairs to bed, like I was a baby! And you know I'm just under 200, myself -- so not exactly a lightweight!"

I told her, only half jokingly, that I wouldn't mind getting carried like that by her myself. She said, "So you should, then! She'll be home soon. Ask her!" I laughed and said that would be pretty cool, but kind of forgot about it and we went on to doing some stuff with her computer.

Well, she did come home eventually, and came in to see what we were doing. We made a little bit of chit-chat, but it was late by then and I said I was going to head out. That's when my friend spoke up and told her how much I was impressed by her strength, and suggested she carry me out to my car. She didn't even hesitate a bit. She just laughed and said, "Ok! Well, hop on then!" and squatted down partially, motioning for me to jump up on her back. (She had a great butt for it that stuck out enough that I could pretty much sit up on it like a seat!) She carried me, like it was nothing,right on out to the hall and slowly went down the outside steps with me on her back.

We got near the bottom of the stairs when we realized our combined weight was heavy enough that each time she stepped down on the middle of a step, it was flexing enough that it was pulling up the nails holding it down on each side! Each of the steps was a little bit loose by the time she reached the concrete pad at the bottom. We both laughed at that, and she said, "Hang on tight!" I said, "Why?" She proceeded to step back up onto the first step and jump up and down. "I wanna see if we can snap it!" It didn't snap in half but the nails pulled up at least half way. After that, she jogged with me the rest of the way out to the parking lot, putting me back down by my car.
I love this erotica! And I must say.. Pics, or it didn't happen.

Lol. Seriously though, my kinda woman!
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:10 PM   #88
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavishlaura View Post
Broke my boyfriends scale the other day and my friend Jackie's scale the other week! Too nervous too tell my boyfriend though. Poor thing is going to think he did it.
After you stepped on the scales, were they broken or only "over the limit" after the weighting OK?
Old 05-12-2013, 05:14 AM   #89
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I haven't broken anything myself but I did get told a story by a friend of mine who is a BHM. He managed to break the rocker bit on a rocking chair. I almost wet myself hearing the story. The way he described going backward and then the snap was just so funny. I could just picture him sitting there amongst all the wicker and slats. Fortunately he finds it funny too
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:32 PM   #90
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've broke 3 beds and went through 1 wall. Not like the kool aid man or nothing lol, but I was leaning on it with my hand and went slap through the bastard lol

And only 1 of the above mentioned beds was broken during sex but yes, it did happen once during sex lol

ETA: I know I've broken more than those mentioned but those are the most memorable lol
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:22 PM   #91
Warrior

Default scale overloading

Last week we were in a hotel, there was a scale with a weight limit 275 lbs in the bathroom. Before my girlfriend has seen where the Limit is she stepped on it and was surprised when the zero was rushing out. She was impressed at that there are still so weak scales in hotels. When she was stepped off again, the pointer did not go back to zero. I think that was the end of the poor little scale!
Old 09-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #92
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Well I broke a lawn chair today, really the first (im sure not the last) thing I have broke. I had to laugh because I was in shock!!
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:11 PM   #93
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
Well I broke a lawn chair today, really the first (im sure not the last) thing I have broke. I had to laugh because I was in shock!!
Don't feel bad! those weak things lol.
Old 09-16-2013, 05:14 PM   #94
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Well this is more of a work related story but 2 years ago I was working at Disneyland face painting for Dia De Los Meurtos, its just 4 little skull type designs.

When towards the end of the day, this little girl, couldn't be more than 65 lbs, hops up in the chair and the MOMENT she tried to get the down from the chair, it fell and tilted with her, she landed perfectly fine but was shocked to see me holding the chair behind her. Thankfully I caught it BEFORE it fell on her. The welding on the top of the leg where it connected to the seat had snapped clean off.
Now I know it wasn't HER fault but it was kinda funny watching her react to it breaking. Thankfully, no one was made unhappy by this event at the Happiest place on earth, well happiest place depending on whom you ask

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:23 AM   #95
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Last week we were in a hotel, there was a scale with a weight limit 275 lbs in the bathroom. Before my girlfriend has seen where the Limit is she stepped on it and was surprised when the zero was rushing out. She was impressed at that there are still so weak scales in hotels. When she was stepped off again, the pointer did not go back to zero. I think that was the end of the poor little scale!
I think we share a common like! At least you were lucky to see it in reality. And I would guess your gf is much larger than 275 because if the scale passes only slightly its limit it does return to zero. If it is overcharged by several tens of pounds then it gets stuck. I hope I would be lucky in enough to see it in reality too.

Op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:06 AM   #96
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by op user View Post
I think we share a common like! At least you were lucky to see it in reality. And I would guess your gf is much larger than 275 because if the scale passes only slightly its limit it does return to zero. If it is overcharged by several tens of pounds then it gets stuck. I hope I would be lucky in enough to see it in reality too.

Op user
Yes, she is much larger then the 275 lbs. The scale was totally overloaded!!
You have never see this in reality? Its great when a Girl destroy a scale or something else with her weight!! What do you want to see??
Old 09-24-2013, 08:13 AM   #97
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Warrior, you are lucky. As you say this is exactly what I like to see: a SSBBW stepping on a scale (analogue if possible) and overload the scale to the point it does not return to zero. I used to know some BBW but all are well below the limit of most common scales we have around.

And at the same time a SSBBW coming to bed only to have the bed break under her weight. One can dream eh?

Op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:12 AM   #98
Warrior

Yes, thats great!!! But I think here are many other Ladys who have ever broken a scale, isnīt it??
And when a SSBBW come to the bed, where I am lying already, and the bed is breaking under her weight, that will be very interesting, too!!!
Old 09-29-2013, 01:54 AM   #99
fatcat00f

fatcat00f has said some nice things

Quote:
Yes, thats great!!! But I think here are many other Ladys who have ever broken a scale, isnīt it??
how many weighs your girlfriend?
fatcat00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:47 AM   #100
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatcat00f View Post
how many weighs your girlfriend?
She weights 328 lbs (149 kg) !!!! That was too much for the poor scale.