Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-31-2010, 02:28 AM   #1
Zwiggy

Zwiggy has said some nice things
Cool A Question for BBW's or others.

I've always personally wondered what it actually feels like to be fat, or rather a more polite term, curvy.

I've always been tall and lean for most of my life and I never really understood how people with large body sizes like people I find on this site actually physically feel as opposed to what I personally physically feel.

Simple senses such as touch and so on, If you have a large belly that jiggles and such, what does that feel like ect.

If anyone can be kind enough to answer that, please do.
I have a particular liking for larger women, although I find anyone who's confident and puts naturaul effort into their appeal to be sexy, as anyone else probably has felt.

Eithier way, Peace out.
Zwiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:45 PM   #2
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Well,

Well, to be fat is sometimes awesome and sometimes terrible.

Awesome? You're soft and squishy and curvy. You get to have big boobs, wide hips and soft features. You get to eat whatever the hell you want. People may judge what you eat, but it feels great to eat a ton of ice cream!

Terrible? You're a minority. You're stuck in a society that thinks you're ugly no matter what. There are so few FA's out there for so many BBW. You're constantly told that you're not beautiful.

But when you are told that you're beautiful... the whole world shines down on you.
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:35 PM   #3
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love_emily View Post
Terrible? You're a minority.
We're actually not a minority, we are a two thirds majority and growing. It only feels like we're a minority because the media presents us as such. Fat people could take over and eat those skinny fuckers if we could find some solidarity.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:53 PM   #4
BBW_Bunny

BBW_Bunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBBW_Bunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBBW_Bunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Fat is the new thin.. we are going to see a lot more fat acceptance in the future. Why? Because there's just so many of us. lol

As far as if I feel different.. never really thought about it. If I run or if I'm getting fucked hard, my boobs bounce...a lot. I once had a bf watch me run down the driveway and he told me I was going to give myself a black eye with my boobs.

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 12-26-2010 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Removed sig - rule violation
BBW_Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote