Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2012, 04:16 PM   #176
Melian
Mechanical Octobot

Melian keeps pushing the rep limit!
Melian keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm sure you've seen the original, so take a look at the Tom Savini remake of Night of the Living Dead from 1990. It was actually really well done.

Also, check out Dead Snow for Nazi zombies, and the classic Re-animator.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:35 AM   #177
FA Punk

FA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going onFA Punk knows EXACTLY what's going on

Evil Dead 1, 2, and 3
Dead Alive
Slither
Zombieland

Just to name a few good ones
Old 04-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #178
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you for the suggestions guys!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:51 PM   #179
x0emnem0x
Alis volat propriis.

x0emnem0x has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!x0emnem0x has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!x0emnem0x has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!x0emnem0x has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!x0emnem0x has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!x0emnem0x has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!x0emnem0x has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!x0emnem0x has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!x0emnem0x has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!x0emnem0x has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!x0emnem0x has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!x0emnem0x has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm sincerely sad the season is already over.... I want more!!! I'm obsessed, literally... I find Walking Dead memes all the time and just die of laughter each time.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:22 AM   #180
lizzie_lotr

lizzie_lotr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslizzie_lotr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am going through Walking Dead withdrawal
lizzie_lotr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:55 PM   #181
TwilightStarr
Master Member

TwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzie_lotr View Post
I am going through Walking Dead withdrawal
Me too! New season can't start soon enough!

Wish Facebook would hurry up and release the game too!
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #182
TwilightStarr
Master Member

TwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilightStarr is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Can't wait for the marathon, new Talking Dead, and scene from Season 3 this weekend!!!
Old 07-04-2012, 09:16 PM   #183
Al Diggy

Location: originally from New York, now a resident of Virginia
Al Diggy has super-sized repAl Diggy has super-sized repAl Diggy has super-sized rep

Between the heat and lack of Walking Dead, i'm goin' crazy!!! although i did see some appetizing still photos of some prison action!!!
Old 07-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #184
TwilightStarr
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Diggy View Post
Between the heat and lack of Walking Dead, i'm goin' crazy!!! although i did see some appetizing still photos of some prison action!!!
Yeah I am missing Walking Dead real bad, this marathon is coming just in time, I don't think I would have made it to October without it :P
I saw some of the prison pictures too, I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 3!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 12:29 AM   #185
kaylaisamachine
I'm a Little Teapot

kaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Has anyone read the graphic novel? It's so awesome. I'm so excited to see the differences and what they are going to do with it on screen. Not to mention with the crazy stuff that happens at the end of the 3rd section in the novel (for those of you who know what I am talking about) I wonder how they are going to continue the show.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:00 PM   #186
Al Diggy

Al Diggy has super-sized repAl Diggy has super-sized repAl Diggy has super-sized rep

i'm about to go get Vol. 16...The graphic novel is crazy!!! i wanna see if and how they translate some of the things to the show...i like the fact that there r a few differences in the show, so u still can't predict what will happen.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:02 PM   #187
Al Diggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightStarr View Post
Yeah I am missing Walking Dead real bad, this marathon is coming just in time, I don't think I would have made it to October without it :P
I saw some of the prison pictures too, I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 3!!!
countdown to marathon!
Old 07-09-2012, 04:18 AM   #188
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I DVRed the marathon, Talking Dead & black and white pilot episode .. my boy and I are looking forward to watching it all throughout the next week or two!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:42 PM   #189
Al Diggy

Michooooooooooooone!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2012, 08:49 PM   #190
bbwjessiestroxxx

bbwjessiestroxxx has said some nice things
Smile Fanatic about zombies

Well I just dont know what it is about zombies. I love watching the movies about them and the Living Dead show is amazing. I must admit I just recently found out about the show a few weeks back and now Im hooked for sure. I hope Im not the onliest one who goes ga ga over the zombies.

Hugs
Jessie
bbwjessiestroxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #191
Al Diggy

C'mon SUNDAYYYYYY!!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #192
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now change their title

Hopefully this is a 2 hour season premiere..
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #193
lizzie_lotr

lizzie_lotr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslizzie_lotr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I will miss Shane this season. Eye candy goes along well with zombies.
lizzie_lotr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #194
TwilightStarr
Master Member

Tomorrow Night!!!!!
Old 10-14-2012, 12:11 AM   #195
kaylaisamachine
I'm a Little Teapot

kaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions communitykaylaisamachine is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightStarr View Post
Tomorrow Night!!!!!
SO READY.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:57 PM   #196
TwilightStarr
Master Member

Currently wearing my "Rick Grimes for President" t-shirt, I am ready for tonight!!
Old 10-15-2012, 10:37 PM   #197
Al Diggy

1st episode...alot of action, and MICHONNEEEEEEEEE!! and think, it's only gonna get better!!
Old 10-16-2012, 06:09 PM   #198
kaylaisamachine
I'm a Little Teapot

The fact that Michonne is finally here excited me way more than it should have, but regardless, I just wish she wasn't so hung up on making Andrea feel better because I can't stand her.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #199
zillaj

zillaj has said some nice things
Default General

I can not wait to see the General, and love the changes from the graphic novel vs. the Tv show. I get to enjoy both without the show being one long spoiler.
zillaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:16 PM   #200
TwilightStarr
Master Member

Almost time!! So excited for tonight's episode!!