Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
October

October can now change their title
Default Weight gain fantasies and self esteem.

Does anyone else find that their weight gain fantasies become more intense when they are feeling insecure? For example, if some crisis occurs in your life do you think about it more? And on the flipside, when you're feeling good about yourself and are on top of the world can you take it or leave it?
October is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:29 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To some extent. For sure my weight gain fantasies are part escapism (forget about a lot of things and just enjoy indulging myself!), so naturally that aspect is stronger when there is more I'd like to escape from. Also when life is going really well and is busy, may just be less apt to drift off into fantasy because there is so much else good to think about?

But mine never really go away, and the erotic appeal is there all the time, no matter what else is going on in my life.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:39 PM   #3
BigWarmMan

BigWarmMan can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by October View Post
Does anyone else find that their weight gain fantasies become more intense when they are feeling insecure? For example, if some crisis occurs in your life do you think about it more? And on the flipside, when you're feeling good about yourself and are on top of the world can you take it or leave it?
Not me, October. Sorry. My experience with all this is limited, but so far my weight gain fantasy was triggered by my wife pinching/jiggling my holiday weight gain and whispering sexily that she loved it. If I ever had feeder tendencies, she unleashed them, then.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #4
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
But mine never really go away, and the erotic appeal is there all the time, no matter what else is going on in my life.
this.
sometimes i place a lot of focus on my fantasies. sometimes i don't focus on them that much.
sometimes i act on them voraciously. sometimes i don't act on them at all.
but no matter what, they are ALWAYS on my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:39 AM   #5
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile

SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club

Different things attract me at different times, but my fantasies go down as my self-esteem falls. I'm more interested in sexuality and fantasies when I'm feeling good about myself
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:03 AM   #6
skizz

skizz can now change their title

I think about gaing pretty much all the time, but yeah, in the last couple of weeks, there have been some bad moments where I just wanted to stuff myself to feel better. More of a sad/angry thing than a low self-esteem thing, though.
skizz is offline   Reply With Quote