Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-03-2010, 09:45 AM   #1
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Baking with sugar alternatives

I'm looking for recipes, or advice, or recommendations.

So, recently, in an effort to cut down on sugar in my diet, I've acquired a bottle of Agave Nectar, and a bottle of Brown Rice syrup, (both which have a much lower glycemic index than regular sugar). I'm quite pleased with the taste of both, but am curious about baking. Something I'm really interested in would be an oatmeal crumble type topping for a fruit crisp say, and cookie recipes too.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:51 AM   #2
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

there are baking recipes using honey
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote