Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-31-2011, 02:03 PM   #251
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No pictures, but I had an interesting morning.

I dropped into a shop to FINALLY buy a teapot and some tea, and I was filling out a fidelity card. The very pregnant sales rep looked at my name, and said that was it, she was calling her kid ZoŽ, because she had been thinking about it all morning, and I was just an extra sign. So in a month, there'll be another little ZoŽ out and about.

Also, there was a group of prostitutes, 5 of them, jogging by while I was waiting for the bus. No joke. Not running, just jogging. High heels, crop tops, over decorated Ed Hardy rip-off purses. It was weird. And if they weren't prostitutes, then the Cheap Skanks Anon group just stated an exercise program.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:27 PM   #252
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
If they weren't prostitutes, then the Cheap Skanks Anon group just stated an exercise program.
"Grandad, she's a ho"
"How do you figure?"
"Did she ask if you were a cop?"
"Yes."
"Can she run really fast in high-heels?"
"Yeah."
"Does she hide under the table when a man in a purple suit walk by?"
"...yeah..."
"Then she's a ho."

The Boondocks...
Old 01-31-2011, 05:30 PM   #253
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
"Grandad, she's a ho"
"How do you figure?"
"Yes."
"Yeah."
"...yeah..."
"Then she's a ho."

The Boondocks...
HAHAHA, but they were JOGGING! In an even, measured pace. It was crazy strange.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:31 PM   #254
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
HAHAHA, but they were JOGGING! In an even, measured pace. It was crazy strange.

*sigh* Sweetie, that was the after lunch PE class from VanTech. I should have warned you.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:06 PM   #255
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
"Grandad, she's a ho"
"How do you figure?"
"Yes."
"Yeah."
"...yeah..."
"Then she's a ho."

The Boondocks...
I love the boondocks. I read the first line and new this was from the boondocks . . . *sigh* I want to watch it now.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:36 PM   #256
meangreen

meangreen has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I've wanted this one at work a few times.
Do they really make those?
meangreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:52 PM   #257
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Straight up Nerd rep.

LOVE IT!

Last edited by Surlysomething; 09-22-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #258
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The skin gun

Revolutionizing burn healing.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:40 AM   #259
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
The skin gun

Revolutionizing burn healing.
I see your skin gun and raise you a gene gun.

I've used this thing. You can just shoot plasmid DNA into living cells and it gets expressed. Pretty neat.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:57 AM   #260
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:03 AM   #261
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
[IMG]http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/e050b2b9-02ab-4220-9c81-0eb261436219.jpg[/IMG
HAHAHA, where do you FIND these?!
Old 02-02-2011, 10:06 AM   #262
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I see your skin gun and raise you a gene gun.

I've used this thing. You can just shoot plasmid DNA into living cells and it gets expressed. Pretty neat.
can i use this to shoot hooker DNA into Sassy? cus i'm thinking that could lead to extreme awesomeness!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 10:24 AM   #263
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
can i use this to shoot hooker DNA into Sassy? cus i'm thinking that could lead to extreme awesomeness!!!
Anything for you.

It turns out that hooker DNA is basically just the herpes simplex genome fused to a bottle of Prince Igor, so it should be a pretty quick procedure.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #264
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
this is awesome! it reminds me of a cell phone i use to have. you could set the options so that every time you hit a key, it played a note. I am a serious texter, and i set my phone to do this... i loved it. even more so when it started to annoy everyone else around me, but i didnt care...i was happy

actually, most cell phones have this feature, my current one does now, but it is just one tone...kinda boring while still being slightly amusing

Last edited by JulieD; 02-02-2011 at 07:43 PM.
JulieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #265
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There is no awesome more awesome than Carl Sagan and his Fully Armed Spaceship of the Imagination
Old 02-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #266
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 02-04-2011, 12:30 AM   #267
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
I set that as my background image on my desktop, but it didn't move. Probably a good thing, as I would be staring at it right now...
Old 02-04-2011, 10:00 AM   #268
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Anything for you.

It turns out that hooker DNA is basically just the herpes simplex genome fused to a bottle of Prince Igor, so it should be a pretty quick procedure.
I'm getting what now?

Huh?

*Black van screeches to a halt behind Sassy, several women dressed all in black and cagoules subdue him, place a cloth bag over his head and throw him in the back of the van then drive off*
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:32 AM   #269
Paquito
don't July to me

Old 02-05-2011, 01:21 AM   #270
Paquito
don't July to me

Old 02-05-2011, 02:11 AM   #271
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

That post rules!
Old 02-05-2011, 06:00 AM   #272
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post

That post rules!
I thought it was one for a question, two to go to the bathroom, but it turns out that it's the international symbol for ruling posts. See, I learn something new every day.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:05 PM   #273
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankman View Post
I thought it was one for a question, two to go to the bathroom, but it turns out that it's the international symbol for ruling posts. See, I learn something new every day.
Of course, it's only apt when the gesture directly precedes the ruling post in question.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:37 PM   #274
Paquito
don't July to me

Old 02-05-2011, 03:36 PM   #275
Paquito
don't July to me

Tags
pizza fries