Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-05-2011, 04:03 PM   #276
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG Paquito I love that one!
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:19 PM   #277
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

I really just need a fucking tumblr. Sorry guys.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:49 PM   #278
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

omg I love those Harry Potter/Mean girls cross overs. love love love.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:07 PM   #279
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

im a Jelli Bitch and wish i was as drunk as that cat...
Old 02-05-2011, 07:29 PM   #280
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
I raise you DRUNK SQUIRREL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0so5er4X3dc

You know, for the next dims youtube. We should just film ourself laughing at something we find really funny. I think it'd be good for a laugh.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:20 PM   #281
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
I raise you DRUNK SQUIRREL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0so5er4X3dc

You know, for the next dims youtube. We should just film ourself laughing at something we find really funny. I think it'd be good for a laugh.
these both kinda bother me........they made me sad
Old 02-06-2011, 02:32 AM   #282
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Welcome to Canada!!!
Old 02-06-2011, 03:43 AM   #283
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
[BBULLSHITNRHAT WAS border control. [/B]

I'm not going to touch that becayse nit's sucha beautiiful drunk typoo. I love you.

Last edited by Zowie; 02-06-2011 at 03:44 AM. Reason: LOOOOOOVEW YOU.
Zowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:20 AM   #284
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't think i have seeen a LIVE beaver like that up close and personal..they have horrible faces and weird feet...and those TAILS

thanks for that one
Old 02-06-2011, 05:28 AM   #285
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Default Agouti

this isn't really that awesome admittedly...but these guys were all over mexico and seemed pretty rodent-like and actually are...but kinda cute and not fast moving or scarey and no nasty TAILS or ugly faces.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMcTh57mX5Y
Old 02-06-2011, 12:44 PM   #286
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I'm not going to touch that becayse nit's sucha beautiiful drunk typoo. I love you.
what the fuck are you saying?
Old 02-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #287
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
what the fuck are you saying?
Speakin' in tongues babe... speakin' in tongues.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:49 PM   #288
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

The best part was the edited reason under her post.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:51 PM   #289
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

That was an epic drunk post. Must give credit where credit is due.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:11 PM   #290
Paquito
don't July to me

Old 02-07-2011, 04:13 PM   #291
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hahahhahahhah
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:56 PM   #292
Paquito
don't July to me

I. Can't. Stop.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:03 PM   #293
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
I. Can't. Stop.
Please don't! These are so far beyond freaking awesome. I love them. And I can't rep you any more right now
Old 02-07-2011, 05:17 PM   #294
Paquito
don't July to me

Too many. I can't even pick my top 3 favorites.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #295
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Old 02-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #296
Paquito
don't July to me

Old 02-07-2011, 11:56 PM   #297
penguin
Fnord

*fangirls stupidly over how awesome these are*
Old 02-08-2011, 12:35 AM   #298
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

Default I cracked up!!

The explosive, crazy laugh that scares the dog.

These are awesome!
Old 02-08-2011, 12:55 AM   #299
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

Default I'm going to hell for laughing at this

Armed rooster kills Calif. man

I think Dokken had a run in with this same bird.

All the while, Alice in Chains kept playing in my head:

Ohhhh, they've come to snuff the rooster, ohhh yeahhhhhh
You know he ain't gonna dieeeeeeeeee, on no noooooooo....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bird.jpg (11.5 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg bird2.jpg (8.2 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg bird3.jpg (7.1 KB, 112 views)
Old 02-09-2011, 01:56 AM   #300
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

thekidstable can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post

All the while, Alice in Chains kept playing in my head:

Ohhhh, they've come to snuff the rooster, ohhh yeahhhhhh
You know he ain't gonna dieeeeeeeeee, on no noooooooo....

Y'KNOOOAWW EEE AINNT GONNAA DIIIEIAAAYYYAWWWW

RIP Layne.

Also,
pic unrelated:

thekidstable is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pizza fries