Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-15-2012, 04:40 PM   #1251
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Stupid question, but:

^Would you say that, on his home planet, the Predator is "a black guy?"
I certainly hope-so; cause I would really hate to think of him as "a white guy with dreads"....Duritz.jpg
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:51 PM   #1252
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
^Would you say that, on his home planet, the Predator is "a black guy?"
I certainly hope-so; cause I would really hate to think of him as "a white guy with dreads"...
The guy who played the original Predator was a black guy (I think he died in the 90's....).

The Predators are a sort of beigey-tan colour, and their dreads are more like tentacles.

And to take this to a completely unrelated level, I will say that synthetic dreads look good on both black and white guys.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #1253
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Holy shit...I want #6, and I don't even own a bike!

And we thought North American motorcycle 'gangs' wore extraordinary stuff! Russian motorcyclists take the cake for 'strange' - in a 'strange but wonderful' kind of way...
Old 08-16-2012, 06:21 AM   #1254
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
The guy who played the original Predator was a black guy (I think he died in the 90's....).

The Predators are a sort of beigey-tan colour, and their dreads are more like tentacles.

And to take this to a completely unrelated level, I will say that synthetic dreads look good on both black and white guys.
I thought Jean Claude Van Damme was the original predator and got fired. (Probably for insisting on doing the splits at random moments and scissor kicking the marines to death)
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:36 AM   #1255
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
I thought Jean Claude Van Damme was the original predator and got fired. (Probably for insisting on doing the splits at random moments and scissor kicking the marines to death)
He actually quit because of the heat exhaustion he experienced in the original suit. It was later redesigned and they had Kevin Peter Hall as the Predator.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:48 AM   #1256
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
Oh that reminds me of another neat blog

Awesome people hanging out together

Ohhh. So cool! Thanks for sharing.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:17 AM   #1257
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
And we thought North American motorcycle 'gangs' wore extraordinary stuff! Russian motorcyclists take the cake for 'strange' - in a 'strange but wonderful' kind of way...
If I saw someone riding around in one of those helmets, I would explode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
He actually quit because of the heat exhaustion he experienced in the original suit. It was later redesigned and they had Kevin Peter Hall as the Predator.
Correct! I'm repping you for knowing this. Not like you need it....you two-star-having freak.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:15 AM   #1258
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Correct! I'm repping you for knowing this. Not like you need it....you two-star-having freak.
Pointless trivia is kind of a specialty of mine.

Especially when it concerns movies.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #1259
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's Friday, Bitches!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5730676096_194f000936.jpg (42.3 KB, 191 views)
Old 08-17-2012, 04:07 PM   #1260
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
It's Friday, Bitches!
Gotta get down on Friday?

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:53 AM   #1261
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

After our tea related discussion the other day this made me chuckle :-

Old 08-22-2012, 09:07 AM   #1262
Surlysomething

Introducing, Chavril.

You're welcome.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 422331_494482420580342_1640234811_n.jpg (73.0 KB, 157 views)
Old 08-22-2012, 09:16 AM   #1263
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Introducing, Chavril.

You're welcome.
So much Canadian right now.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:27 AM   #1264
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
So much Canadian right now.
So much AMAZING/HORRRIFYING Canadian right now.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #1265
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
So much AMAZING/HORRRIFYING Canadian right now.
I can't tell where his hair ends and her's begins.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:45 PM   #1266
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I can't tell where his hair ends and her's begins.
Hahahaha. I didn't notice that at first.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:44 PM   #1267
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^Hmm..maybe that ultimately suggests a better pairing...

Seriously-though, do you think their both being Canadian somehow contributed to this being happenable? Because, I'm not really an Avril Lavigne fan; but, for what it's actually supposed to be & to extent that this is actually quatifiable, I would have to say that her music is at least marginally cooler than that of Nickelback, right?

Am I the only one thinking that if she were, like, an American version of herself, she wouldn't be dating-him?
Old 08-26-2012, 02:39 AM   #1268
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

Together they will breed a new super herpegonnosyphilaids that will explode genitalia on contact.
Old 08-26-2012, 05:13 PM   #1269
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Default But back to the matter at hand:

Every so often I come across an entertainer here or there where I say to myself "Why isn't this person more-famous!?!" Here, in one video, featuring two of my favorite YouTubers, I see two people that I feel deserve more and wider recognition for what they're doing.

@Hozay: I cannot, for the life of me, find that interview I was talking about before. And it's driving me nuts. But I swear it does exist. Nonetheless, ^this particular piece reminds me of yet another Tarantino interview, one that I'm guessing you (& others) are more familiar with, where he's talking about his own personal aesthetic as a sort of poetry that's read or just taken between the lines of a classic pulp-fiction. This video, it's certainly music. And it's musical. But it's really intended as comedy. At least that what it's supposed to be. But yet, you can't really, ever, fully get away from its musicality. As if you even wanted-to.

So, it's like music. It -is- music, but written & played between the lines of a comic routine. Based on some music. That the music it's based-upon is not very good...or, perhaps, some of us think it's very good...becomes, kind of, immaterial. But yet, it really can't be...
Old 08-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #1270
Surlysomething

I love you so much, Homer J.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 124974958380569249_ONPjVRSf_f.jpg (55.9 KB, 73 views)
Old 08-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #1271
Vanilla Gorilla
Big. Hairy. Me.

Vanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging in

+1 For Homer
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:39 AM   #1272
MrBob

Swearing..it is big and it is clever
Old 08-28-2012, 10:46 AM   #1273
Surlysomething

You heard me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg i-mean-lets-be-real-here.jpg (57.5 KB, 60 views)
Old 08-28-2012, 11:01 AM   #1274
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I love you so much, Homer J.
just seen this and noseloaded my laptop... coffee everywhere.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:14 AM   #1275
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

kid you got told.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=koT0vkaz81g
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pizza fries