Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-28-2012, 11:42 AM   #1276
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
just seen this and noseloaded my laptop... coffee everywhere.
Homer is a king among men.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:44 AM   #1277
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Ah yes, The greeatest TV show in the world is back, let's hope Malc hasn't resolved his anger management issues!

Don't click this if you disike profanity
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:23 AM   #1278
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Haha.

I love this place.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 63683782201396282_0gP7SAWe_f.jpg (64.1 KB, 191 views)
Old 09-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #1279
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Nickelback

Just because you're not into their music, doesn't mean you can't get something out of this video. I'm kind of into the concept.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #1280
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
Just because you're not into their music, doesn't mean you can't get something out of this video. I'm kind of into the concept.
Blech. Hate it with the passion of a thousand suns.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #1281
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Since a couple threads today have gone towards the dick, this is only fitting as sometimes you just gotta Bounce That Dick
Old 09-03-2012, 03:25 PM   #1282
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

That song is hilarious!
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:39 PM   #1283
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
I really enjoyed that!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #1284
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Giant sweets

Continuing in my quest for giant food (we've had asparagus man and the giant bourbon), here's me on my day off enjoying the sweet department!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Giantdrumstick.JPG (56.9 KB, 166 views)
Old 09-04-2012, 09:31 AM   #1285
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Continuing in my quest for giant food (we've had asparagus man and the giant bourbon), here's me on my day off enjoying the sweet department!
You're so pretty.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:46 AM   #1286
Surlysomething

Oh Homie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 394386_440377286012896_205915140_n.jpg (37.5 KB, 159 views)
Old 09-05-2012, 07:06 AM   #1287
Surlysomething

This is all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg autumn r.lw.big ass cake.jpg (56.2 KB, 154 views)
Old 09-05-2012, 12:52 PM   #1288
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
This is all.

YES!!!!! I wanna smash my ass in it.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #1289
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
YES!!!!! I wanna smash my ass in it.

Hahahaha. Just smash yourself right on top like a big ole cake like a human candle!
Old 09-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #1290
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
I'm having one of those 'small...or far away' moments.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #1291
Surlysomething

Quote:
Hahahaha. Just smash yourself right on top like a big ole cake like a human candle!
Holy crap, that made no sense at all. I think I was in a hurry for the lunch truck. Haha. #fatgirlproblems
Old 09-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #1292
Surlysomething

Movie Channel is airing Season 1 & 2 of The Sopranos and I get to see lots more of this sexy devil.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg james_gandolfini2.jpg (40.0 KB, 126 views)
Old 09-09-2012, 09:49 PM   #1293
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:57 PM   #1294
Surlysomething

Tony Soprano: She changed her name to Vishnamatha or something. Soprano is not good enough for her. Fucking wannabe dot-head

Hahahaha.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #1295
Surlysomething

Monday. Feels like fall.

Plus this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg monday-coffeee.jpg (28.4 KB, 91 views)
Old 09-11-2012, 04:09 PM   #1296
Surlysomething

So freakin' stoked.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 539102_10151009548275868_2014566422_n.jpg (35.3 KB, 78 views)
Old 09-11-2012, 04:44 PM   #1297
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
So freakin' stoked.
now get him OUT OF SNEAKERS!!!!
BIKERS WEAR BOOTS!!!!
when did he ever look that BAD ASSSSSS

Old 09-11-2012, 04:48 PM   #1298
Surlysomething

Bikers? You've lost me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
now get him OUT OF SNEAKERS!!!!
BIKERS WEAR BOOTS!!!!
when did he ever look that BAD ASSSSSS

Old 09-13-2012, 09:39 AM   #1299
Surlysomething

A friend took this today before a paddle in North Van.

Gorgeous.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 262360_10151151469684519_1178963586_n.jpg (87.2 KB, 54 views)
Old 09-13-2012, 10:19 AM   #1300
MrBob

Armstrong and Miller, always make me laugh!

http://youtu.be/WOfQso9_xwI

"It sounds like Holly's friend Margaret!"

Tags
pizza fries