Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-29-2014, 06:56 PM   #1676
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!
Red face Majestic.

I really feel some sort of kinship with this gentleman.

Enjoy! How could anyone not?
Old 05-02-2014, 04:44 AM   #1677
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I really feel some sort of kinship with this gentleman.

Enjoy! How could anyone not?
He couldn't have possibly tasted any of that, holy shit.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:45 PM   #1678
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think this is hilarious...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg finger buhda.jpg (21.4 KB, 253 views)
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:30 PM   #1679
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 03:29 PM   #1680
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Old 05-06-2014, 07:38 AM   #1681
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Remember that Garfield where Jon drank dog semen...
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:42 PM   #1682
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

its random its awesome hes awesome hes fat AND IM GONNA FUNCKING MEET HIM THIS SUMMER

and if you dont know, hes a fucking geniuos rapper

Last edited by Anjula; 05-06-2014 at 01:50 PM.
Anjula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:11 AM   #1683
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Last edited by Lil BigginZ; 05-08-2014 at 12:14 AM.
Lil BigginZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:50 PM   #1684
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 03:14 AM   #1685
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

I know we've got some ukulele enthusiasts around here, as well as a handful of metal-heads (myself included.) What do you get when you put 'em together? Something strangely bad ass.
Old 05-15-2014, 08:19 AM   #1686
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSensible View Post
I know we've got some ukulele enthusiasts around here, as well as a handful of metal-heads (myself included.) What do you get when you put 'em together? Something strangely bad ass.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! he nailed that! That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Old 05-15-2014, 09:16 AM   #1687
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Yes!! That was bad ass. You should check out Pocketfox. They do some amazing covers. Check out their cover for Queens of The Stone Age - No One Knows. They also have a pretty bad ass Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird (solo included) and System of a Down - Chop Suey
Old 05-16-2014, 06:36 PM   #1688
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Default I had no idea..

maybe I need to go to Home Depot more..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hmmmm.jpg (18.7 KB, 171 views)
Old 05-16-2014, 07:39 PM   #1689
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
Yes!! That was bad ass. You should check out Pocketfox. They do some amazing covers. Check out their cover for Queens of The Stone Age - No One Knows. They also have a pretty bad ass Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird (solo included) and System of a Down - Chop Suey
That was indeed quite sick . I was particularly digging that SoaD cover. I'm becoming more and more tempted to add one of these to my small collection of stringed instruments. Ever tried an electric Ukulele? Kind of curious to hear how that would work out with a bit of distortion thrown in, heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Haha, that is just so effing fantastic.
Old 05-16-2014, 09:31 PM   #1690
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
When you buy rope and chain, an employee has to assist with cutting it to length. They look at you funny when you are buying pink rope
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:23 AM   #1691
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That war ensemble cover is incredible
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:43 AM   #1692
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
That was indeed quite sick . I was particularly digging that SoaD cover. I'm becoming more and more tempted to add one of these to my small collection of stringed instruments. Ever tried an electric Ukulele? Kind of curious to hear how that would work out with a bit of distortion thrown in, heh.
My ukulele is an electric/acoustic Les Paul model from Epiphone. My buddy let me borrow his death DigiTech DDM pedal and a small amp for a while. I fucking loved it. My sister, who I was living with at the time got sick of it though, so I quit the distortion and went back to the clean sound. Here is my uke.

Ukulele metal solo (distortion)
Old 05-18-2014, 01:27 AM   #1693
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

Quote:
My ukulele is an electric/acoustic Les Paul model from Epiphone. My buddy let me borrow his death DigiTech DDM pedal and a small amp for a while. I fucking loved it. My sister, who I was living with at the time got sick of it though, so I quit the distortion and went back to the clean sound. Here is my uke.

Ukulele metal solo (distortion)
Ha, that works way better than I would have imagined! I seriously might need to make this happen in the not-so-distant future. I think I could really have some fun with it.

And that is quite the nice mini-axe you got there, by the way. Any brand suggestions? I've never really looked into Ukuleles before.
Old 05-18-2014, 03:27 AM   #1694
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
Ha, that works way better than I would have imagined! I seriously might need to make this happen in the not-so-distant future. I think I could really have some fun with it.

And that is quite the nice mini-axe you got there, by the way. Any brand suggestions? I've never really looked into Ukuleles before.
Some of the top brands are Luna, Kala, Oscar Schmidt, Lunikai, and you even have some of the big name guitar companies making ukes now like epiphone, Ibanez, Martin, Fender, etc etc.

Here is how I would break it down in price range.

$20 - $60: Almost more of a toy than a real instrument, still great for the absolutely beginner like small children. These are mostly made out of plastic which gives them that tin sound.

$60 - $100: Instrument quality where it doesn't sound like music from a tin anymore. These are made of wood. This range is pretty much the basic beginner uke section.

$100 - $200: This section is usually your second uke purchase. Better wood, better made, etc etc.

$200+: OF course the higher you get the better the quality of the instrument, better woods, better designs, etc etc

I'm perfectly fine with my Epiphone Les Paul model but I eventually want to buy a better one down the line. What I love about mine is that the body is weird, so it gives it a quiet mute sound, so I can play it whenever and not really wake everybody up in the middle of the night.

Also, you might want to take notice that there are 4 different kinds of ukuleles...

Soprano - I have fat sausage fingers, I can barely play anything past the 5th fret on these. The frets are small.

Concert - My uke is a concert and I can get to around the 12th fret just fine.

Tenor - This will be my next purchase. These are pretty big and seem like they wouldn't be hard to play at all.

Baritone - This is the mini guitar version of the uke, also has a deeper sound. I would switch to the baritone but I don't feel like learning all of the chords for it as it's different than the other 3 sizes. So if you're just switching to ukulele and want a big one. I would suggest this or the Tenor.

Old 05-19-2014, 07:52 AM   #1695
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am such a MST3K fan and always forget how funny they are. These compilations are my favorite for life hahaha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFHlJ2voJHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6OPyfQxwDM

Big McLargeHuge! Rowsdower! hahaha
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:20 PM   #1696
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:30 PM   #1697
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

Quote:
Some of the top brands are Luna, Kala, Oscar Schmidt, Lunikai, and you even have some of the big name guitar companies making ukes now like epiphone, Ibanez, Martin, Fender, etc etc.

<snip>
Thanks for the awesome breakdown . I honestly wasn't aware of the different versions (which is why I was a little confused when I watched videos that had considerably larger Ukes in them.) I like to play a lot of lead type stuff, so I'm thinking one of the larger versions would be better in that respect.

I might try one of the Ibanez. I've never been disappointed with their guitars. Even the cheaper models have been pretty solid.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:37 PM   #1698
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
I am such a MST3K fan and always forget how funny they are. These compilations are my favorite for life hahaha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFHlJ2voJHY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6OPyfQxwDM

Big McLargeHuge! Rowsdower! hahaha
"The Final Sacrifice" was easily my favorite one

"If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it."

"I think Rowsdower's heart just exploded."

That's one of those movies where you almost don't even need commentary for it to be hilarious.
Old 05-20-2014, 06:37 AM   #1699
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^

Last edited by fat9276; 05-20-2014 at 06:39 AM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 04:30 PM   #1700
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

These two have the moves.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pizza fries