Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-23-2014, 06:04 PM   #1701
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love this commencement speech.

http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-...h-at-ut-2014-5
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 09:24 PM   #1702
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
maybe I need to go to Home Depot more..
Interesting that they have islands in that Home Depot (isle instead of aisle?). Though an Isle of Lubricants and Rope might make more sense than an aisle of the same...
Old 05-24-2014, 09:08 PM   #1703
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Let's! Haha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 294856_571119506265743_1285415288_n.jpg (64.5 KB, 281 views)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:56 AM   #1704
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think a lot of people can relate to this.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10363600_10152373963027025_3589269838532993968_n.jpg (20.4 KB, 247 views)
Old 05-27-2014, 03:23 PM   #1705
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I think a lot of people can relate to this.

The picture above...that was me in my early 20's.
Old 05-31-2014, 06:48 AM   #1706
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Photobomb level : expert

WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 07:52 AM   #1707
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Isle of Lubricants and Rope
Isn't that where the original Golden-Age Wonder Woman was from?
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:18 AM   #1708
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Photobomb level : expert
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2014, 11:42 AM   #1709
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Because of the recent discussion about dubious Pokemon designs in another thread:

NSFW

tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:41 AM   #1710
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

" I wanted to make something that focuses on how meaningful it is to make food for someone you love."

Oh god. It's so cute :')
Old 06-15-2014, 11:28 AM   #1711
Surlysomething

So cute. I looove the music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post

" I wanted to make something that focuses on how meaningful it is to make food for someone you love."

Oh god. It's so cute :')
Old 06-27-2014, 12:18 PM   #1712
Surlysomething

Hahahaha.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10449907_10152111479975824_8873385190233079211_n.jpg (42.1 KB, 162 views)
Old 06-27-2014, 11:03 PM   #1713
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

http://www.timeout.com/los-angeles/m...06-23T18:03:28

Time Out LA made a list of the best music videos shot in Los Angeles. I was pleasantly surprised to see #15 (which I shot) and #10 (which I pulled focus on) had made the list!
Old 06-27-2014, 11:55 PM   #1714
Surlysomething

You shot Ok Go? Duuuude. That's one of the coolest videos ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post

Time Out LA made a list of the best music videos shot in Los Angeles. I was pleasantly surprised to see #15 (which I shot) and #10 (which I pulled focus on) had made the list!
Old 06-28-2014, 12:26 AM   #1715
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

It was an awesome opportunity!

3:59 (Me behind the camera)
Old 06-28-2014, 10:41 AM   #1716
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Congrats sir. It's always such a great feeling to see your work get the praise and adulation it deserves.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:54 PM   #1717
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Congrats sir. It's always such a great feeling to see your work get the praise and adulation it deserves.
Thank you both!
Old 06-29-2014, 09:48 AM   #1718
Surlysomething

So cool! Thanks for sharing.
You have an amazing job.

Quote:
It was an awesome opportunity!

3:59 (Me behind the camera)
Old 07-04-2014, 08:24 PM   #1719
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know if this was posted already, but I found it super catchy, there's a fat guy dancing, and it's mostly size positive.

Old 07-04-2014, 10:31 PM   #1720
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is just about the most awesome thing I've ever seen.

The Ripchair 3.0 all terrain power wheelchair.

Old 07-05-2014, 02:53 PM   #1721
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Dro...I love it!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2014, 03:53 AM   #1722
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I don't know if this was posted already, but I found it super catchy, there's a fat guy dancing, and it's mostly size positive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk
On first glance, I wanted to hate this...but I was boogeying round the lounge by the end, haha!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:38 PM   #1723
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

oh saucony ...

MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:45 AM   #1724
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Lol!

Quote:

I thought this was fun! She should ditch that bland boyfriend, though. The other guy looks a lot more interesting, plus he's got the moves
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 07:21 AM   #1725
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:

I am so loving this video....

Tags
pizza fries