Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #151
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz-5wKegyOw

Double Indemnity is a great movie and this scene is my fave. It's classy and totally lude at the same time. I love it.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:36 PM   #152
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default This Is A Pain Of Unreasonable Proportions

Sick but hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXBV-...eature=channel
Old 12-20-2010, 10:03 AM   #153
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not a lot to say about this.

Last edited by Melian; 01-24-2011 at 09:56 AM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:34 AM   #154
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Not a lot to say about this.
WHOA! Look at the size of that pecker! it so cute! aww...
Old 12-20-2010, 02:04 PM   #155
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just in time for Christmas.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #156
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

thekidstable can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
rofl.
i started laughing before the video even loaded. nice name
thekidstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:01 PM   #157
Meddlecase
I am a whorebath.

Meddlecase can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMeddlecase can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
Attachment 88179
I don't think you're ready.
How could anyone ever be ready. Goddamn.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:47 PM   #158
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules posting this.

If I am, I apologize BEB,

but WITH THAT being said, I think you should click here It goes a long with a recent board phenomena.

Naked women are present, but you can't see any of the bits.

Enjoy.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #159
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers.

And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Old 12-21-2010, 04:06 PM   #160
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

This always makes me laugh...it's awful xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUPCB9533Y
Old 12-21-2010, 04:13 PM   #161
Meddlecase
I am a whorebath.

Meddlecase can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMeddlecase can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post

Carl seems to be a man I can appreciate.
Old 12-23-2010, 06:38 PM   #162
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Merry Christmas!
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1944698
Old 12-24-2010, 01:14 PM   #163
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Tis the season.

Last edited by WillSpark; 12-24-2010 at 01:22 PM.
WillSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 01:41 PM   #164
Meddlecase
I am a whorebath.

That messiah's clever, I'll give him that.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:57 AM   #165
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This pretty much sums up out thread ~

Check out the group "Vomiting Diamonds" on facebook. It's pretty freaking awesome.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:01 PM   #166
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

Really cool if not a tad surreal animation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY

Check out his other videos too...
Old 01-07-2011, 11:29 AM   #167
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanbpm View Post

Don't watch it if you have any sort of chemicals in your system.

Just sayin'.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:55 PM   #168
Surlysomething

Love it! A Time photo of the week.

Last edited by Surlysomething; 09-22-2014 at 11:38 AM.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:12 AM   #169
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

thekidstable can now change their title

Quote:

that looks like something tim and eric would do

thekidstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 05:54 AM   #170
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post

DUG THIS.....great 1st VID of the Sunday am...thanks for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
So stoked for this!

Tree of Life

Ya...saw the trailer when I went to see BLACK SWAN last week....seriously intrigued!!!

Quote:

that is incredible....liked the meow mix as well....that guy is demented in the best way possible....talent
Old 01-13-2011, 02:02 AM   #171
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

uugghhh does this video turn anyone else on? lol (safe for work)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQY3ICnswWA
Old 01-13-2011, 04:40 AM   #172
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bigginz, THANK YOU for sharing that. It truely was awesome.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:04 AM   #173
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Old 01-13-2011, 10:13 AM   #174
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Arrrgghhh I can't rep you for that...but wow, that statement by her has really pissed me off.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:31 AM   #175
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
Arrrgghhh I can't rep you for that...but wow, that statement by her has really pissed me off.
As if she even writes her own "statements."

I swear, that woman doesn't understand 99% of the words coming out of her own mouth. Listen to the way she reads the prompter - the breaks and breaths in the middle of sentences/at certain words vs at natural pauses. She doesn't know what the hell is going on.

I know I don't need to point this out to you, BEB, but goddamn, she pisses me off, too, and I just needed to bitch about it!

Tags
pizza fries